Next Last
mary

Franklin, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2012
leave name and number at service desk..lol
hahahaaaaa

Clarksville, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2012
they sell em in the candy section of most your local carryouts.
Anonymous

Lagos, Nigeria

#3 Oct 22, 2012
mary wrote:
leave name and number at service desk..lol
hello Mary are you interested this is you chance
john smoot

Circleville, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2012
people laugh at me
mary

Toledo, OH

#5 Oct 22, 2012
mr john arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
hello Mary are you interested this is you chance
You got the money? How much am I worth?
abc

Circleville, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2012
hit me up mary
mary

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Oct 23, 2012
abc wrote:
hit me up mary
meeee???
meeee

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Oct 23, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>meeee???
What?????
mary

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Oct 23, 2012
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>What?????
Is that you??
abc

Circleville, OH

#10 Oct 23, 2012
send me a pic mary
meeee

Circleville, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you??
No,I'm not guilty.
meeee

Circleville, OH

#12 Oct 23, 2012
I'm not from Waverly ,but I'm not from Zaleski either,funny.
mary

Independence, OH

#13 Oct 24, 2012
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>No,I'm not guilty.
no tricking meeee.lol
meeee

Circleville, OH

#14 Oct 24, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>no tricking meeee.lol
funny i get blamed for stuff i don't have anything to do with.
Yates

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Oct 24, 2012
Is mary your real name?
mary

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Oct 24, 2012
Yates wrote:
Is mary your real name?
Yep..lol
Heres one for you

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Randy Yohe arrested for DUI

WSAZ news reporter and on-air television personality Randy Yohe was arrested early Saturday morning on six misdemeanor charges that included driving under the influence of alcohol — a charge that was later reduced — and possession of marijuana.

Yohe, 59, of Huntington, W.Va., was pulled over at 12:30 a.m. Saturday after Officer Mike Delawder observed that he ran the stop sign at Marion Pike and Third Street in Coal Grove. Yohe, who was driving a silver Ford F-150, also drove over the concrete lane divider and crossed the centerline, according to Coal Grove Police Chief Eric Spurlock.

Yohe was charged with first-offense DUI, having an open container of alcohol, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia associated with the marijuana, as well as traffic violations for running a stop sign and leaving his lane, Spurlock said.

Yohe was arrested and taken to the Ironton Police Department where Yohe’s blood-alcohol level was determined to be .121, Spurlock said. The legal limit in Ohio is .08.

Authorities do not typically take individuals who commit misdemeanor DUI offenses to the Lawrence County Jail because of overcrowding issues, Spurlock said. Yohe was released on his own recognizance and called a taxicab.

“Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I am deeply humiliated, embarrassed and sorry,” Yohe said.“I apologize to my station and to my wife. Nothing like this will ever happen again.”

Yohe said he did not know that a friend he had given a ride to had left the marijuana, listed as a small amount on the citation, and paraphernalia in his vehicle.

On Monday, the DUI charge was reduced to aggravated reckless driving by Spurlock, a move the chief said is routine for an individual’s first offense if there is a relatively low blood-alcohol level.

Aggravated reckless driving doesn’t revoke driving privileges and carries a $1,000 fine compared to an $800 fine for DUI.

Yohe picked up his car from the impound lot in the village Monday and satisfied all charges against him by paying $2,020 in fines. He still has the right to appear in court on Oct. 30 to change his plea or dispute the charges, Spurlock said.

A copy of the complete traffic ticket and officer narrative was not immediately available.
john smoot

Circleville, OH

#18 Oct 24, 2012
Heres one for you wrote:
Randy Yohe arrested for DUI
WSAZ news reporter and on-air television personality Randy Yohe was arrested early Saturday morning on six misdemeanor charges that included driving under the influence of alcohol — a charge that was later reduced — and possession of marijuana.
Yohe, 59, of Huntington, W.Va., was pulled over at 12:30 a.m. Saturday after Officer Mike Delawder observed that he ran the stop sign at Marion Pike and Third Street in Coal Grove. Yohe, who was driving a silver Ford F-150, also drove over the concrete lane divider and crossed the centerline, according to Coal Grove Police Chief Eric Spurlock.
Yohe was charged with first-offense DUI, having an open container of alcohol, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia associated with the marijuana, as well as traffic violations for running a stop sign and leaving his lane, Spurlock said.
Yohe was arrested and taken to the Ironton Police Department where Yohe’s blood-alcohol level was determined to be .121, Spurlock said. The legal limit in Ohio is .08.
Authorities do not typically take individuals who commit misdemeanor DUI offenses to the Lawrence County Jail because of overcrowding issues, Spurlock said. Yohe was released on his own recognizance and called a taxicab.
“Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I am deeply humiliated, embarrassed and sorry,” Yohe said.“I apologize to my station and to my wife. Nothing like this will ever happen again.”
Yohe said he did not know that a friend he had given a ride to had left the marijuana, listed as a small amount on the citation, and paraphernalia in his vehicle.
On Monday, the DUI charge was reduced to aggravated reckless driving by Spurlock, a move the chief said is routine for an individual’s first offense if there is a relatively low blood-alcohol level.
Aggravated reckless driving doesn’t revoke driving privileges and carries a $1,000 fine compared to an $800 fine for DUI.
Yohe picked up his car from the impound lot in the village Monday and satisfied all charges against him by paying $2,020 in fines. He still has the right to appear in court on Oct. 30 to change his plea or dispute the charges, Spurlock said.
A copy of the complete traffic ticket and officer narrative was not immediately available.
im glad he laughed at me once
Dave Taylor

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Feb 24, 2013
I'll be your sugar daddy suoerdave2014@hotmail.com
im a bed bug

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
ive got a penney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Woo-Boy hiding????? 41 min Perry T Mason 6
Eric Winters Glock 22 1 hr bjdahd 3
uh oh veronica is on the warpath!! (Feb '14) 2 hr Christopher 5
Next Phs football coach? 3 hr excellent choice 7
Duncan new Phs football coach 3 hr huh? 4
Curious 3 hr gary 4
all the posts about veronica and chris for? (Jan '13) 3 hr Advocate for the ... 11
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM