party time not dirty butts

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
partytimer

Marion, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2010
why does that bar always get a bad rap. I go there often and always have a good time. the bartenders are friendly the music is good and the prices are cheaper then most places.It isnt full 'skanky' people as someone wrote, I have never had a problem in there. I wont say anything negitive about the other bars because there not bad either, its just party time is my favorite place to have a good time. there is enough bars in this town to please everyone.
agree

Marion, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2010
partytimer wrote:
why does that bar always get a bad rap. I go there often and always have a good time. the bartenders are friendly the music is good and the prices are cheaper then most places.It isnt full 'skanky' people as someone wrote, I have never had a problem in there. I wont say anything negitive about the other bars because there not bad either, its just party time is my favorite place to have a good time. there is enough bars in this town to please everyone.
I agree, thats my favorite place.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

The Compound

#3 Aug 23, 2010
All I saw whan I went is 5 normal people, 10 fat chicks, and tons of skanks.
WHATEVER

Marion, OH

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Martyr Machine wrote:
Your a lier, all five of the normal people don't show up at one place at the same time. Besides, all of portsmouth is skanks anyway. That's the place to hang to find the a mommy for your next kid around here. Two beers and they are yours for the night.

The Compound

#5 Aug 24, 2010
WHATEVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a lier, all five of the normal people don't show up at one place at the same time. Besides, all of portsmouth is skanks anyway. That's the place to hang to find the a mommy for your next kid around here. Two beers and they are yours for the night.
2 beers? I hope they are buy 1 get 1 free!
haha

Van Wert, OH

#6 Aug 24, 2010
It is where the former votechers hang out.
shame on you martyr

Marion, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2010
Martyr Machine wrote:
normal people? just what do you mean by normal? these "fat chicks" you refer to, do you think they arent normal people? I read alot of your posts and thought you was one of the most intellagent people that comments on topics, until i read that.

The Compound

#8 Aug 24, 2010
shame on you martyr wrote:
<quoted text> normal people? just what do you mean by normal? these "fat chicks" you refer to, do you think they arent normal people? I read alot of your posts and thought you was one of the most intellagent people that comments on topics, until i read that.
By "normal" I meant average-looking people. No offense intended; I was just saying what I saw when I went...
royal residnet

Marion, OH

#9 Aug 24, 2010
it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. There are always some skanks there, but there are always some normal people there, and I have seen some hot chicks as well. Most of the hot chicks are normally with a guy, but thats just the way it goes.

It is normaly the place where I end my evenings.
bar hopper

Marion, OH

#10 Aug 24, 2010
royal residnet wrote:
it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. There are always some skanks there, but there are always some normal people there, and I have seen some hot chicks as well. Most of the hot chicks are normally with a guy, but thats just the way it goes.
It is normaly the place where I end my evenings.
yea i agree with you. i start there, make my rounds but always end the night at party time.as far as'skanks', i have seen them in every bar i go into, not just there.I like the bar.
i go

Cleveland, GA

#11 Jan 19, 2011
i go there almost every weekend and i don't see no fat chicks or skanks maybe some overweight ppl but who care and if u have such problems go somewhere else so that i can have room to dance
wow

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 19, 2011
How old do you have to be to party at party time
hello

Marion, OH

#13 Jan 19, 2011
wow wrote:
How old do you have to be to party at party time
same as any other, 21
wow

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 19, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>same as any other, 21
Where I'm from it's 18 to enter 21 to drink!!
really

Marion, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I'm from it's 18 to enter 21 to drink!!
where you from?I bet you hated to move from there. lol
Sarah B

Marshall, MI

#16 Jan 20, 2011
Only sluts hang out in bars.....get a life losers
WHAT

Marion, OH

#17 Jan 21, 2011
Sarah B wrote:
Miss Sarah B, So you say only sluts hang out in bars? Really? I work forty hours a week, my children are grown, and when i want to unwind I go to Party Time, where I have a drink or sometimes maybe two and I may dance if I am in the mood, I laugh and watch people have a good time then, when ready, I leave to go home ALONE. Because a woman goes to a bar does not make her a slut! I could be wrong but Im guessing maybe an ex of yours met his new girl in a bar, or maybe your just not old enough to enter a bar, either way to state only sluts hang out in bars is the craziest thing I have ever heard.
big man

Barberton, OH

#18 Jan 21, 2011
Sarah B wrote:
couldn't agree more
Eagle

Dublin, OH

#19 Jan 21, 2011
As soon as I get the kids to sleep I sneak out to get me some action at dirty butts. I just love the men there.
Party time gal

Maryland Heights, MO

#20 Feb 6, 2012
Party time is the best damn bar in Portsmouth...... Everyone's gotta love Tammy she's the best bar maid there. And her or Dian take shit from anyone,and they have great kereoke the collage kids started hanging out there and every since then it's been called dietary butts,AKA PaRTY TIME not DIRTY BUTTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What’s your favorite restaurant in Scioto County? 24 min CHOAD 2
Federal Trade Commision 24 min od stuff 20
Hackers for hire: Inside the 'dark web' 1 hr DarkWeb 18
Vicki melvin 2 hr dad 6
David Campbell & Kevin Large 6 hr Little L not Capi... 9
David L Wetzel 7 hr Goldenhairsurprise 3
whats being built by tim hortons Tue DrNo 9

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance