Portsmouth, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2010
Know it all wrote:
What do u think?
i think mexicians
scooter libby

Malden, MA

#3 Feb 5, 2010
I think it's time for them to leave town...enough problems around here without having to deal with the trouble we already have locally
Mr Wizard

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Sammy-
It is MEXICANS. Why wouldn't there be MEXICANS there? It is a MEXICAN eatery. Would you want AMERICANS fixing MEXICAN food?
know IT ALL

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Feb 5, 2010
which one is better?
YUM YUM

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Feb 5, 2010
GREAT FOOD @ the one on 52 in town.

Beats the crap out of burger king or some greasy hillbilly slop.
Mr Wizard

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2010
Time for who to leave town?
BARK

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2010
I for one boycotted Toro Loco when all the trouble with the mexicans in burg started. They go to krogers trying to break into cars and a group of them was driving on 522 slowly and a car passed them and they chased the car down Into Krogers parking lot while the woman and daughter went in and called the cops they then pulled a gun on the man driving the car and one of the mexicans in the back seat was heard yelling shoot him shoot him. The mexicans ditched the gun when the cops got there they found the gun behind the pop machines by krogers. so I say BOYCOTT TORO LOCO we DON'Tneed these MEXICANS in our area making it worse than what it already is
Not really

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Feb 5, 2010
This is totally unfair of u to smear the toro loco franchise like this. The toro locos located in the Portsmouth area are filled with friendly workers and the food is great they had nothing to do with what goes on in wheelersburg. If u come visit toro loco on court street u will whitness a totally different positive friendly atmosphere!
BARK wrote:
I for one boycotted Toro Loco when all the trouble with the mexicans in burg started. They go to krogers trying to break into cars and a group of them was driving on 522 slowly and a car passed them and they chased the car down Into Krogers parking lot while the woman and daughter went in and called the cops they then pulled a gun on the man driving the car and one of the mexicans in the back seat was heard yelling shoot him shoot him. The mexicans ditched the gun when the cops got there they found the gun behind the pop machines by krogers. so I say BOYCOTT TORO LOCO we DON'Tneed these MEXICANS in our area making it worse than what it already is
Facts R Facts

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Feb 6, 2010
WOW!
How about all the trouble caused by the "INBRED WHITE TRASH PILL HEADS" in Scioto Co.

Seems concern about this would be more worthy of ones time.

Funny how inbred hillbilly racists always imagine themselves to be some superior race!

Would be funny as hell if not so damn pathetic.

YEP! it's true-- YOU JUST CAN NOT FIX STUPID!
M_I_L_F

Glenmoore, PA

#11 Feb 7, 2010
Know it all wrote:
What do u think?
the food is awesome
Seriously

Malden, MA

#12 Feb 8, 2010
I could not agree more Facts R Facts!!!
kayla

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Feb 8, 2010
People do what they want. Dont tell me, when you go home you act like your still at work? Its not toro locos fault that those trouble makers did all of that. when i went to toro loco in portsmouth next to movie gallery the owner waited on us and i think that says somthing about him, he didnt feel that he was to good to do hard work himself. Why is it here in portsmouth every time someone suceeds someone is thier to knock them down. If portsmouth is going to change it starts with you.
F the Mexicans

Delaware, OH

#14 Feb 8, 2010
cuz we don't like mexicans in scioto county when 90% of them are here ilegaly.
continuim

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2010
I'm about fed up with illegal immigrants. And what's up with you local white girls who cater to these illegal immigrant men? You look like fools!
know IT ALL

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Feb 13, 2010
I think a man is a man regardless of race black spanish what ever obviously the guys you are refuring to treat the ladys better then you am sure its not th race of the person that they may love or like I have seen a lot of beautiful ladys with all differant race so get it togeather and stop hateing maybe if you where a better person you would have a great lady to !!!
know IT ALL

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Feb 13, 2010
And back to the subjec they have great food and even greater people
John

Nijmegen, Netherlands

#18 Feb 13, 2010
What's something good there? I've only eaten there once and I had no clue what half of the stuff on the menu was. I just grabbed a chicken burrito and it was pretty good, but I'm just curious which of their more traditional Mexican dishes are good in case I ever go back.
afan

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Feb 14, 2010
John wrote:
What's something good there? I've only eaten there once and I had no clue what half of the stuff on the menu was. I just grabbed a chicken burrito and it was pretty good, but I'm just curious which of their more traditional Mexican dishes are good in case I ever go back.
I can't believe the way people on here are talking. I've never had anything bad from any of their restaurants. They are clean, friendly waiters, fast service. and wonderful food. The prejudiced people are missing out big time. People around here make me ashamed.

“newschool for the oldschool ”

Since: Oct 09

Xenia Ohio

#20 Feb 14, 2010
BARK wrote:
bark bark bark thats all you are a bunch of noise but not making a point all your info is based on lies so please if you dont like it then dont go there but dont make up crap to make your self feel better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Bell 9 min Kayla 20
P.A.S.T. New paranormal team 1 hr PAST Leader 13
Eric Winters Glock 22 1 hr bjdahd 3
Nikki elrod 2 hr Carl 28
psych teachers at shawnee 4 hr PsychGrad 2
shawnee dental 5 hr Peter Simmons 4
Portsmouth Trojans 5 hr WHAT?! 17
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web