(prostitutes) Where did they all go>>???
girly girl

Herndon, VA

#23 Jul 2, 2011
If anyone else has footage send to me!
billy j

Marion, OH

#24 Jul 3, 2011
they are on strike...lol
pornstar

Mount Vernon, OH

#25 Jul 4, 2011
[QUOTE who="big daddy!"]<quoted text> So if I was all you sick perverts,married men I would beware lol!!!$$$$$$@
[/QUOTE]you dont scare anyone pillhead.
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#26 Jul 13, 2011
LaLaLa wrote:
There are always several of them out every evening. I don't know why some of you think there's a shortage of them. One of them was about 60 years old too, walking down Gallia by the building supply store. She was mighty purrty too.
. That's just right down nasty!
amanda

Marion, OH

#28 Jul 13, 2011
there was four of us out yesterday eve by eagles an building supply company. thats where we get the most johns from. not gonna stop us
Lol

Marion, OH

#29 Jul 13, 2011
[QUOTE who="big daddy!"]<quoted text>
I'm a lady ![/QUOTE]
SANDY lAGRANGE OF mABERT RD IS WORKING THE STREETS.
Big Boi

Laura, OH

#30 Jul 16, 2011
amanda wrote:
we hang out by eagles, thats where we make our money at closin time
Over on Kay Swords porch lol.
Concerned citizen

Laura, OH

#31 Jul 17, 2011
Not only do they sell Oxy 30's at 1553 9Th St but they're selling women there to. Where's the police at in Portsmouth anyways? How can they be so blind to whats going on at that house. Those kids that live there shouldn't have to be raised around drugs and prostitution! Bob and Donna Kay Swords should be ashamed of theirselves. Everyone knows he goes to the doctor to get pills then when they run out we sit and watch her daughter April Spears sell herself off of that front porch for a pill. Hopping from one car to the next all day long plus every prostitute in Portsmouth hangs out there running game off of their porch. Why should we have to put up with neighbors like that? Makes you wonder if the police are getting a little piece of that to keep quit. WHERE IS THE POLICE AT??????????

thats-just-nasty

Laura, OH

#32 Jul 17, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
Not only do they sell Oxy 30's at 1553 9Th St but they're selling women there to. Where's the police at in Portsmouth anyways? How can they be so blind to whats going on at that house. Those kids that live there shouldn't have to be raised around drugs and prostitution! Bob and Donna Kay Swords should be ashamed of theirselves. Everyone knows he goes to the doctor to get pills then when they run out we sit and watch her daughter April Spears sell herself off of that front porch for a pill. Hopping from one car to the next all day long plus every prostitute in Portsmouth hangs out there running game off of their porch. Why should we have to put up with neighbors like that? Makes you wonder if the police are getting a little piece of that to keep quit. WHERE IS THE POLICE AT??????????
I agree where is the POLICE AT in Portsmouth?
puff daddy

Mount Gilead, OH

#33 Jul 17, 2011
word goin round dat some undercover cops Ben drivin round in unmarked police cars crakin down on da hookers.
Concerned citizen

Marion, OH

#34 Jul 17, 2011
1553 9th st is where he needs to be watching then. I heard something about that but we still see these girls out here doing their thing.
girly girl

Marion, OH

#35 Jul 17, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
Not only do they sell Oxy 30's at 1553 9Th St but they're selling women there to. Where's the police at in Portsmouth anyways? How can they be so blind to whats going on at that house. Those kids that live there shouldn't have to be raised around drugs and prostitution! Bob and Donna Kay Swords should be ashamed of theirselves. Everyone knows he goes to the doctor to get pills then when they run out we sit and watch her daughter April Spears sell herself off of that front porch for a pill. Hopping from one car to the next all day long plus every prostitute in Portsmouth hangs out there running game off of their porch. Why should we have to put up with neighbors like that? Makes you wonder if the police are getting a little piece of that to keep quit. WHERE IS THE POLICE AT??????????
I'll get some video and bring it to the police attention so they cant say they don't know !!
girly girl

Marion, OH

#36 Jul 17, 2011
puff daddy wrote:
word goin round dat some undercover cops Ben drivin round in unmarked police cars crakin down on da hookers.
Res I hear the same thing if anyone know where there is drugs and hooker let me
girly girl

Winchester, VA

#37 Jul 17, 2011
amanda wrote:
there was four of us out yesterday eve by eagles an building supply company. thats where we get the most johns from. not gonna stop us
Maybe not but I can send the video to police. And scare off all ur money lol

A
girly girl

Winchester, VA

#38 Jul 17, 2011
thats-just-nasty wrote:
<quoted text>I agree where is the POLICE AT in Portsmouth?
They have me sending them videos so they don't have to they no who the johns are.! And you drug dealers are as well! I vedeo the bickers straight line to them lol(drug dealer)$$.
girly girl

United States

#39 Jul 17, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
1553 9th st is where he needs to be watching then. I heard something about that but we still see these girls out here doing their thing.
I'll bee watching with video! Thanks for the information !
girly girl

Marion, OH

#40 Jul 17, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
1553 9th st is where he needs to be watching then. I heard something about that but we still see these girls out here doing their thing.
I'll be watching ?? Thanks !
girly girl

Marion, OH

#41 Jul 17, 2011
amanda wrote:
there was four of us out yesterday eve by eagles an building supply company. thats where we get the most johns from. not gonna stop us
Yes I will if nothing else I'll run off ur johns lol!!!!!!
girly girl

Marion, OH

#42 Jul 17, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
Not only do they sell Oxy 30's at 1553 9Th St but they're selling women there to. Where's the police at in Portsmouth anyways? How can they be so blind to whats going on at that house. Those kids that live there shouldn't have to be raised around drugs and prostitution! Bob and Donna Kay Swords should be ashamed of theirselves. Everyone knows he goes to the doctor to get pills then when they run out we sit and watch her daughter April Spears sell herself off of that front porch for a pill. Hopping from one car to the next all day long plus every prostitute in Portsmouth hangs out there running game off of their porch. Why should we have to put up with neighbors like that? Makes you wonder if the police are getting a little piece of that to keep quit. WHERE IS THE POLICE AT??????????
I will video the drug dealers and the junkeys and will send to timberlake or one of the luther police detectives so if anyone wants me to video a house get me the address and I'll go check it out!!!
Concerned citizen

West Chester, OH

#43 Jul 18, 2011
girly girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I will video the drug dealers and the junkeys and will send to timberlake or one of the luther police detectives so if anyone wants me to video a house get me the address and I'll go check it out!!!
Good! I hope everyone selling drugs and their butts in this town need to be locked up forever! That house is a good place to start tho. Kay and her nasty Daughter April think that they're above the law and can do whatever they want. PPL like them is what is poisoning this town! Girly girl put an email address on here so I can contact you off of this sight!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When do gov checks get deposited? (May '13) 14 min dra 71
What guy in 7th grade should date what girl in ... (Dec '10) 30 min meowzers 39
I'm Angie and it's nobodies business (Dec '13) 47 min A p p 13
Carfentinil dropping chillicothe junkies like flys 1 hr Hooray 1
Asatru at Port City 1 hr Asatru and Proud 17
Remember Dr. Paul Volkman? (May '10) 2 hr DLZ 44
sciotoville community divided!!! (May '12) 2 hr Tartan 191
Dead body at good will 11 hr buttwell 14

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages