wtf
same as yesterday

West Union, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2010
i think hes cool. lol
wtf

Marion, OH

#5 Sep 24, 2010
well look how hes been raised. his moms a dope dealer and hes lived in the projects his whole life. his dad is just as worthless as his mom. no wonder he turned out like he did
lisa

Marion, OH

#6 Sep 26, 2010
Hey leave ricky alone he's a good kid he kool.
If u only knew

Marion, OH

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Who the hell is talkin crap about his parents huh his parents raised him to be who he is today his mom provides wat he needs so if u want to talk crap about his parents do it to his face i bet u wont
unknown

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2012
Dont talk about Ricky's parents for real. that will get you hurt. Ricky, is a awsome person to be around. I wish you all would say this shit you his face about his parents. But, guess what you all pusses that talk like to talk shit. But, you all have a fun life and STAY THE FUCK OUT OF RICKY'S. Thanks.

Since: Jun 11

Marion, OH

#10 Apr 19, 2012
he hits girls and tells them they better not be pregnant after they've had sex and tells them to take a morning after pill he needs to get beat.
myfam

United States

#11 May 1, 2012
1st off all yall need 2 get the fuck off ricky n his fam. u dont no shit! Ricky has not lived n the projects his whole life, his mother has not always been strung out & she is doin a lot better n turnin her life back around, so b4 u go runnin ur mouths take a look n the mirror cause i dont no any1 in ptown that can talk about any1 else! get the facts b4 u comment losers!
you all need lives!

Albany, OH

#12 May 14, 2012
okay ricky dosen beat woman after they had sex ? you people are fuck!n stupid ricky's a good kid . dam* can anyone say haters much & even if his mom is a dope dealer at least shes finding a way to support her self an ricky , you all like to sit an talk sh!t when yall cant back it up I know him personaly , hes a great kid an his mom may or may not be a dope seller if she is its none of any of your alls dam* buissnes leave the kid alone an get a fuck!n life
ricky gilliam

Galion, OH

#13 Dec 14, 2012
lol.. look yall need come see me if yu wanna talk shit lmfao, i dont beat gurls its just i f*ck em hard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer kortney calver 2 min bump 100
Spyke TV 27 min Pip Rademaker 17
Drunk driver at football practice field 2 hr Just wondering 1
Joe Adkins 3 hr danita sprague ch... 1
Ports. Trans Prostitute from Gone:TFW found dead? 4 hr Katrina 93
Hopesource 4 hr Ptown 1
We're is Melissa Blevins 5 hr KLR 20

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance