Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

TommyBriggsJr wrote:
<quoted text>Lol no one has seen any of you except at court
Who the f**k are you to judge any one or get on here and talk shit? You say no one has seen us but all of us are still living our day to day lives, because we all know this entire situation is a crock of shit. Pretty much just like you!!!
tamika

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

westicktogether wrote:
<quoted text>Who the f**k are you to judge any one or get on here and talk shit? You say no one has seen us but all of us are still living our day to day lives, because we all know this entire situation is a crock of shit. Pretty much just like you!!!
Yeah and your probly right. He'll get off this time (again). But u just watch, before long he'll do it again or worse next time. You gonna stick by his sorry ass then?
hahahaha

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

tamika wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and your probly right. He'll get off this time (again). But u just watch, before long he'll do it again or worse next time. You gonna stick by his sorry ass then?
you say again like hes been arrested for this before, is that what you are saying? cause if you are,ive never heard about it and ive him for 3 years. regardless, i really hope is found guilty he deserves to rot in jail for this!!!
westicktogether

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

tamika wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and your probly right. He'll get off this time (again). But u just watch, before long he'll do it again or worse next time. You gonna stick by his sorry ass then?
Your damn right I'll stick beside him no matter what, because that's what real friends do for one another. But ofcourse not of you badgering negative people on would know anything about true friendship!!!!!!
Anti-can

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

westicktogether wrote:
<quoted text>
Your damn right I'll stick beside him no matter what, because that's what real friends do for one another. But ofcourse not of you badgering negative people on would know anything about true friendship!!!!!!
So you are friends with the " mad wacker" of u.s.23 ?
TommyBriggsJr

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

westicktogether wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is sooooo innocent WHY DID HE QUIT HIS JOB!!!!! Mad whacker of us 23 lmfao
Bahahaha

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Tommy Briggs, I here u live in a glass house, bahahaha, NOT....
TommyBriggsJr

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bahahaha wrote:
Tommy Briggs, I here u live in a glass house, bahahaha, NOT....
No I live in a brick house. Lol and the whole "not" lmfao how old are you. You wanna do some your moms so fat jokes next. "NOT" please stop making up lie after lie after lie to fend a pedophile he made a confession, he quit his job, and then pleaded guilty. Yep he didn't do it alright.
ptown sux

West Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Stop walking with your tits flaunted, skin tight pants...you expect what you reflect....
Bruch

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Bike wrote:
<quoted text>Or that the system is trying to screw someone.
For what reason? Just a random pick and choose night?
Bruch

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

ptown sux wrote:
Stop walking with your tits flaunted, skin tight pants...you expect what you reflect....
Said by a true rapist.
Another dumb, uneducated hillbilly.
jamie

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

TommyBriggsJr wrote:
<quoted text>No I live in a brick house. Lol and the whole "not" lmfao how old are you. You wanna do some your moms so fat jokes next. "NOT" please stop making up lie after lie after lie to fend a pedophile he made a confession, he quit his job, and then pleaded guilty. Yep he didn't do it alright.
For one, learn to type in English. That shit you just put is ridiculously stupid & hard to read. Another thing, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. He didn't plead guilty, he didn't confess to kidnapping & yes he quit his job not bc he's guilty. Haha get over yourself & find something else to do besides talking about someone & something you don't know! Lord get a life. Topix is for all the losers in scioto county to talk trash about other people to make theirselves feel better
Regulater

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Fck you and that fat, a$$ grabbing dbag , he WILL get his in the end:)
jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Regulater wrote:
Fck you and that fat, a$$ grabbing dbag , he WILL get his in the end:)
lol ok =]
Just Saying

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I hate rapist as much as the next guy! Honestly I think they should put a hole in every rapist head.
 But if a girl dresses like a skank!
She's more likely to get raped because it's not the good men you worry about raping you it's the perverts in the back alleys!
I'm not saying that anyone deserves to be!
 and I do understand that this not
always the case there's some very respectful women that  have been raped because of a stupid idiot perverts! I'm just say don't dress the part.
2004 Baird

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

I'm the stalker..rapist.
Facts

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Special deputy is not a "job."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Old Guy 28,435
why is a cougar cool and a man the same age a p... (Aug '10) 19 min shotguns daughter 26
Dr. Mays / Dr. Reed 25 min ptownhustler 2
Good time 27 min Limbo 4
Liz piatt (Oct '09) 28 min keith 192
1 Blessing From God 53 min jane 28
Brenda Marcum-Rawlins (Jul '13) 2 hr hummm 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000