Stalker/rapist on Kinneys Lane
Yolonda

Chesapeake, OH

#110 Aug 31, 2012
Jessie wrote:
None of us know how we'd really react in her situation. Give her a break. I'm sure she's still in shock. She's not involved in this so why not have a heart and just leave her out of it!
Nah I'm not leaving her out of it she's just as guilty as him if she stays. It's the seal of approval
Allen

United States

#111 Aug 31, 2012
That's an idiotic statement!
Smith

Wilmington, OH

#112 Aug 31, 2012
Unless she had participated in some way, which apparently she did not, she is not "guilty.". She might be naive, maybe even gullible, but neither of those is criminally chargeable.
Hallz

United States

#113 Aug 31, 2012
You all are so idiotic and simple minded. You know absolutely nothing other than what our city's WONDERFUL, ALWAYYYS TRUTHFUL newspaper has offered the public. You do not know who the "victim" is because her name has not been released... You do not know anything about Jeffrey such as what he said in HIS interview with the police. You do not know what his family or the other parties family is going through... Since we like to throw opinions around like everyone cares what you have to say I'll let you in on a little secret. NOBODY knows 100% besides Jeffrey and God. I know you find this hard to believe since you all know the whole story ..because lets face it we all know our town isn't crooked.. We also know that the daily times would NEVER tell a lie..
I am defending nobody in this situation. I know neither of the people involved. Speaking from a pas experience though, just because he supposedly "confessed" DOES NOT mean he confessed to jumping outta his car and tackling the woman or whatever it is she claimed happened. Police (especially the ones around here) are VERY good at interrogating and/or changing one word into something it's not. EVERYONE should have a lawyer present when being interviewed REGARDLESS..
I know this is too much for your simple minded brains to handle... We have too many who like to sit at home, collect welfare, and put there two cents into things on here just because they love the drama... or the wannabe detectives and police. Lol! And as for bringing his wife into it, do you not think she is hurt enough??? You all should be seriously ashamed. Karma: remember that.
Regulator

Marion, OH

#114 Aug 31, 2012
Yolonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I'm not leaving her out e surrof it she's just as guilty as him if she stays. It's the seal of approval
You are a waste of DNA you should kill your self but before you do you should kill your next of kin to be sure your kind doesn't breed , it very important you do it in this order first your mom ( or lead breeder ) who ever is responsible for the most DNA exchange, slay them first let me know when you are done with your first project and we will go from there:)
Thinkb4uspeak

Marion, OH

#115 Sep 1, 2012
Hallz...Your not defending anyone in this situation?? You say that only "Jeffery and God know" You mention the woman "claiming" Yes I understand the law and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But sit back for one minute and look and listen to the facts. Im sure if his wife does this she will surely see as well. It would be tough to believe someone you think you know isnt who you believe they are. I am 100% positive that this woman did not decide to go on a run and think about framing the next guy coming down the street. The PPD didn't just randomly pick some guy to frame. The video camera across the street didnt make up footage. And as stupid as you want to make out the detectives and police. I am positive they didnt just draw a guys name out of a hat and arrest him for a crime that he miraculously admitted to!!! Not to mention the previous charges he had a few months back of exposing himself already showed his character. You take pity on everyone but the victim. I can't understand that. We say innocent until proven guilty in the court system, I understand that. But the victim sits scared and is a liar until the accussed accepts a lesser charge or gets out on a technicality. She has to prove herself not to be a liar while at the same time she has to mentally deal with the attack. She has to face her attacker and stand in front of strangers while she explains being violated. It is an unfair world we live in. I feel sorry for the Swick family for one because they didn't ask for any of this, they dont want to believe their loved one would ever commit such a crime. He was a son, husband, father and brother to people that may not ever believe he could ever do this even if it is proven. You can go through histories of crimes committed everywhere and you won't find many families or neighbors of serial killers or rapists that say they knew these criminals were doing something wrong. I hate this for everyone involved. I pray for peace for the victim. I pray for peace and clarity to family of all who are involved.
yea

United States

#116 Sep 1, 2012
Thinkb4uspeak wrote:
Hallz...Your not defending anyone in this situation?? You say that only "Jeffery and God know" You mention the woman "claiming" Yes I understand the law and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But sit back for one minute and look and listen to the facts. Im sure if his wife does this she will surely see as well. It would be tough to believe someone you think you know isnt who you believe they are. I am 100% positive that this woman did not decide to go on a run and think about framing the next guy coming down the street. The PPD didn't just randomly pick some guy to frame. The video camera across the street didnt make up footage. And as stupid as you want to make out the detectives and police. I am positive they didnt just draw a guys name out of a hat and arrest him for a crime that he miraculously admitted to!!! Not to mention the previous charges he had a few months back of exposing himself already showed his character. You take pity on everyone but the victim. I can't understand that. We say innocent until proven guilty in the court system, I understand that. But the victim sits scared and is a liar until the accussed accepts a lesser charge or gets out on a technicality. She has to prove herself not to be a liar while at the same time she has to mentally deal with the attack. She has to face her attacker and stand in front of strangers while she explains being violated. It is an unfair world we live in. I feel sorry for the Swick family for one because they didn't ask for any of this, they dont want to believe their loved one would ever commit such a crime. He was a son, husband, father and brother to people that may not ever believe he could ever do this even if it is proven. You can go through histories of crimes committed everywhere and you won't find many families or neighbors of serial killers or rapists that say they knew these criminals were doing something wrong. I hate this for everyone involved. I pray for peace for the victim. I pray for peace and clarity to family of all who are involved.
Well I'm sorry to tell ya but you don't know the whole story either bozo. Nice try though. The only camera footage there is shows his truck parked. Nothing more. How about everyone just let the trail speak for itself and everyone just mind their own business. There's a thought but lord knows that wont happen bc I'm dealing with scoot county's finest, welfare pieces of shit that can sit at home and judge others but really should look in the mirror bc you are far from perfect. Praying for both parties involved
TommyBriggsJr

Ardsley, NY

#117 Sep 1, 2012
I really don't care what his wife does, I don't know her or care to know her. I'm just glad that after the trial. He will be punished there is a lot of evidence against him. I'm sure his mommy or someone else will try to tear this post apart like they do with everyone else. It's been said best the truth will. Come out
Knows PPD too

Marion, OH

#118 Sep 1, 2012
havent heard wrote:
I live on cleveland ave and my wife runs all the time by the cemetary and we havent heard a thing about this. i think someones playing a sick joke thats all
My cousin who happens to be a member of Portsmouth's finest warned me not to walk alone a couple of months ago due to a stalker/rapist. It was not published in the paper because someone didn't want to cause a panic. I think this is BS because everyone should know what's going on and can happen. Of course, the buddy system works pretty well. If you're walking alone, be on high alert!

Since: Jun 12

#119 Sep 1, 2012
i am female and run alone. i also carry a firearm or a knife while doing so. i think every woman should take self defense courses and maybe run with a partner. i was told a while back about someone stalking and attacking females in the area. i myself have been followed and harrassed while running. never to this magnitude however.
info

Galion, OH

#120 Sep 2, 2012
Judgement13 wrote:
i am female and run alone. i also carry a firearm or a knife while doing so. i think every woman should take self defense courses and maybe run with a partner. i was told a while back about someone stalking and attacking females in the area. i myself have been followed and harrassed while running. never to this magnitude however.
there are a few local gyms instructing self defense courses for women as well as just teaching general training. Either method could assist in keeping females self from attackers:)
knowsthelaw

United States

#121 Sep 2, 2012
Always carry something while out running alone or in pairs for that matter. Be prepared. Gun,knife of even pepper spray. Fox pepper spray makes a spray called "mean green" The green dye in the spray cannot be washed off. So if you were able to spray your would be attacker he would be marked. The stuff literally takes about a week to come off and just comes off in time. No amount of scrubbing will remove it so your assailant is marked! Or just mark him with a bullet or nice knife wound lol. Regardless protect yourselves!!
Jennifer Bailey

Chesapeake, OH

#122 Sep 2, 2012
Laugh out loud he's innocent he was looking for quarters. He didn't confess the police made that up. That's such bs

Since: Jun 12

#123 Sep 2, 2012
i agree with anyone for the self defense of women. as for him being innocent, i heard he confessed. but, i dont personally know.
justnutz

Marion, OH

#124 Sep 2, 2012
yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sorry to tell ya but you don't know the whole story either bozo. Nice try though. The only camera footage there is shows his truck parked. Nothing more. How about everyone just let the trail speak for itself and everyone just mind their own business. There's a thought but lord knows that wont happen bc I'm dealing with scoot county's finest, welfare pieces of shit that can sit at home and judge others but really should look in the mirror bc you are far from perfect. Praying for both parties involved
I live in town and never just happen to park my vehicle in Trinidad's lot... what the hell. You are an idiot if you think that is a justifiable excuse and that will save his a$s!! Not hardly....why wanst he home with his wife and 2 small children!
crazy

United States

#126 Sep 2, 2012
I think it is really sad that his family just automatically believes everything that the creep (jeff) tells them. What because he says he didnt do it then he's innocent? Get real people do u honestly believe he is gonna admit to attempted rape and kidnapping to his wife or family? Hello how stupid are you???? Look at the facts! It doesn't take a genius to figure out he was leading a double life and he's one sick S.O.B and there are MANY others that have filed reports that have "just happened to get tossed" by city prosecutors.......hmmmmmm imagine that! But thank God the detectives still have all those reports and more charges are yet to come just sit back and watch it unfold. He will get his big time when justice is finally served and he is sent to prison for a very long time where he cannot hurt anyone else. Maybe then his family will finally see they have been upholding and backing a true sicko and pedophile!
rain

Marion, OH

#127 Sep 2, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
Portsmouth needs something new to talk about since the shooting is old news. Time to create a new boogieman to gossip about. Almsot everything to come out of that town is based on "I heard."

Losers.
For someone that could care less about Portsmouth & call everyone losers, you sure keep tabs on everything going on in Portsmouth! Lol
hehe

United States

#128 Sep 3, 2012
rain wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone that could care less about Portsmouth & call everyone losers, you sure keep tabs on everything going on in Portsmouth! Lol
now that's funny! Brittany the wifey is a sicky! U know u knew what that freak was doing, before, u married his pervert** a** a few mths ago!!! Get help girl!! Is ur self esteem that low!? Just to think that he has offspring out there is scary enuff!!!!
Jodi

Marion, OH

#129 Sep 3, 2012
MIDDLE OF PORTSMOUTH, SATURDAY NIGHT, PUBLIC SIDE WALK AND NO WITNESS....... ENOUGH SAID!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#130 Sep 3, 2012
Jodi wrote:
MIDDLE OF PORTSMOUTH, SATURDAY NIGHT, PUBLIC SIDE WALK AND NO WITNESS....... ENOUGH SAID!
You left out one detail....a confession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laborers local #83 (Nov '10) 10 min Tbearrik 126
Dena 37 min Know 5
Epileptic girls ride better 1 hr Know 15
Just Wondering 2 hr wonder 8
My son got a black girl pregnant 3 hr Angel 36
captain Ds 3 hr fact 19
News Scioto Drug Bust (Sep '13) 4 hr colmustard 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages