Stalker/rapist on Kinneys Lane
Buster

Logan, OH

#21 Aug 27, 2012
The story is on page one of Tuesday's Times.
cookoo

Portsmouth, OH

#22 Aug 27, 2012
yea right
Buster

Logan, OH

#23 Aug 27, 2012
I already read the story in the e-edition August 29. it is a PDF online already.
Buster

Logan, OH

#24 Aug 27, 2012
Typo. Tuesday (today) is Aug. 28, not 29.
codekey

United States

#25 Aug 27, 2012
Please all be careful. Do not wear headsets when running. The police are not reporting these attacks. The dr office does have security cameras and it was recorded. If they show vehicle on news someone will surely recognize it.
Nay_Sayers

Waarland, Netherlands

#26 Aug 28, 2012
Callin BS

Portsmouth, OH

#27 Aug 28, 2012
Scared in Portsmouth wrote:
Callin BS. What do you think now?
Any assault on a woman is unforgivable and can't be tolerated. I hope they catch the guy.

But one incident and a couple of incidents a year ago, which may or may not be related, doesn't translate to a serial stalker rapist, or mean that Jack The Ripper is running loose on Kinneys Lane.

That's the equivalent of saying that there was a shooting in one end of town, and one in another, so there must be a serial killer/sniper trying to kill everyone in town.

Let's all exercise some caution, but a little common sense, please.
Buster

Logan, OH

#29 Aug 28, 2012
Nay_Sayers wrote:
Told ya.
bron eyes

Portsmouth, OH

#30 Aug 28, 2012
havent heard wrote:
I live on cleveland ave and my wife runs all the time by the cemetary and we havent heard a thing about this. i think someones playing a sick joke thats all
this is not a joke. their is a rapist on the loose. go with your wife and do not let her go out by herself. i live by the cementary and my boyfriend will not let me walk by myself anymore he goes with me. ladies be safe.
runner

Portsmouth, OH

#31 Aug 28, 2012
For all the people that don't believe it go to the "Portsmouth daily times" website, is better be safe than sorry.. just my thought.
just read

Dublin, OH

#32 Aug 28, 2012
yeah...this is actually true! just saw a fridn share daily times article on Fb. Read it, stay safe!
Smh

Athens, OH

#33 Aug 28, 2012
An arrest has been made! Jeffrey Swick of West
portsmouth. Photo and story on Daily times online
wondering

Portsmouth, OH

#34 Aug 28, 2012
they caught him
jeffrey swick from west side i do believe
Smh

Athens, OH

#35 Aug 28, 2012
Correction, th
e

portsmouth Daily Times facebook page
Newsy

Logan, OH

#37 Aug 28, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
Portsmouth needs something new to talk about since the shooting is old news. Time to create a new boogieman to gossip about. Almsot everything to come out of that town is based on "I heard."
Losers.
Care to comment now that the "gossip" turns out to be true and the "boogieman" has been arrested? Excuse me, the alleged "boogieman".
the truth

Skövde, Sweden

#38 Aug 28, 2012
The guy only asked her for a light for his cigarette

Why didn't they print a description of the guy in the paper?
Both sides

Dublin, OH

#39 Aug 28, 2012
the truth, do you buy that? I mean really, do you actually believe that? Ever met a jogger than has had a pack of matches or a lighter? You serious?
Both sides

Dublin, OH

#40 Aug 29, 2012
Reporter

Portsmouth, OH

#41 Aug 29, 2012
wow

United States

#42 Aug 29, 2012
I really feel bad for his wife! She must be so confused right now! I'll be praying for her& her family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to hook up with some hung guys 4 hr Megan Lancaster 3
what is goin on with Amber Bailey? 4 hr FOVR 1
Hi 4 hr Be kind 11
black have finally won 4 hr Courtney 208
janet johnson (Jul '13) 5 hr private 90
Were is the best place to get my car fixed (Por... 5 hr Someone 15
vote yes for legalizing marijuana 5 hr Friend 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages