Stalker/rapist on Kinneys Lane
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
whocares

Marion, OH

#193 Sep 29, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
I hate rapist as much as the next guy! Honestly I think they should put a hole in every rapist head.
But if a girl dresses like a skank!
She's more likely to get raped because it's not the good men you worry about raping you it's the perverts in the back alleys!
I'm not saying that anyone deserves to be!
and I do understand that this not
always the case there's some very respectful women that have been raped because of a stupid idiot perverts! I'm just say don't dress the part.
They deserve it. I mean its just a vagina let em have it, then it wouldn't be a rape. Most of these women on here, get some liquor in them and its given freely, so why not after a run with a stranger or is it ok if it's a stranger at a bar after drinks.
Bruch

Van Wert, OH

#194 Sep 29, 2012
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>
They deserve it. I mean its just a vagina let em have it, then it wouldn't be a rape. Most of these women on here, get some liquor in them and its given freely, so why not after a run with a stranger or is it ok if it's a stranger at a bar after drinks.
You're horribly uneducated and a waste of air.
Brian

Westland, MI

#195 Sep 29, 2012
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a man. You're a boy.
You're very comfortable behind the anonymity of a computer screen, but say that to a real man and I bet you'd get your pathetic self in trouble.
It is pathetic morons like yourself that give this town a poor reputation for being uneducated, rude and lacking.
Here u go

Minford, OH

#196 Sep 29, 2012
Hey I heard this on the news about a woman being attacked by the cemetery. You should be able to confirm on WSAZ.com . Something about her actions saved her because she had a feeling about this man.
TommyBriggsJr

Ashland, KY

#197 Oct 10, 2012
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Lancaster (May '16) 8 min I really am ticklish 49
building by Tim Hortons 17 min what 6
Toys for Tots (need info) (Dec '12) 27 min I really am ticklish 23
whats going to be build on Washington street? 37 min George Hayduke 2
Bullying 49 min DrNO 106
Pats 2 hr George Hayduke 4
Polar bear plunge? 3 hr Lol 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance