Tudors Biscuit World
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bolonee

Marion, OH

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Coming to New Boston well another low paying part time job and high prices !
gary

Minford, OH

#2 Oct 15, 2013
bolonee wrote:
yea im looking forward to it.
snappy

Marion, OH

#3 Oct 15, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>yea im looking forward to it.
Me too! Yummy
Oh yeah

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2013
I love the peppi at Tudors and their prices aren't bad!
YES BUT

Marion, OH

#5 Oct 15, 2013
bolonee wrote:
It might be another low paying part time job but it will be JOBS!!Get over it! The days of $85-100 grand a year jobs in this area are OVER!! Unless of course you want to be Portsmouth's City Manager!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2013
YES BUT wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be another low paying part time job but it will be JOBS!!Get over it! The days of $85-100 grand a year jobs in this area are OVER!! Unless of course you want to be Portsmouth's City Manager!
Or one of the firemen or policemen that get up to 6 figures with their overtime, the way they wire it up.
gary

Minford, OH

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Oh yeah wrote:
I love the peppi at Tudors and their prices aren't bad!
they say the politician is full of bologna? i think its full of something else.
Beth

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2013
You are a nut, yo joe. Where do you dream up this garbage? My fireman earns 43,000 WITH overtime. Where do you get your figures? New York? Chicago?? LA??? Try again, loser.
rich get richer

Circleville, OH

#11 Oct 15, 2013
YES BUT wrote:
<quoted text>
or the CEO of a local credit union in scioto county, making $250,000 a year.

yes, thats a quarter of a million dollars a year for a 40 hr week.
Tired

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 6, 2013
It seems that no matter what the subject is here on Portsmouth's Topix, it all leads to bashing each other and negativity. Can't we just be happy there will be one more place to eat and maybe a few people can get jobs? Jeez, grow up people!
gary

Minford, OH

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Tired wrote:
It seems that no matter what the subject is here on Portsmouth's Topix, it all leads to bashing each other and negativity. Can't we just be happy there will be one more place to eat and maybe a few people can get jobs? Jeez, grow up people!
im glad you posted here. i was thinking about this place also this morning. is it open yet? im hungry.
omg

Marion, OH

#14 Nov 6, 2013
Where's it gonna be? I love Tudors!!
gary

Minford, OH

#15 Nov 6, 2013
omg wrote:
Where's it gonna be? I love Tudors!!
new boston where the old walmart was and tractor supply is now, only right on the main street.i think it was the old raxs or arbys.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 6, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
new boston where the old walmart was and tractor supply is now, only right on the main street.i think it was the old raxs or arbys.
Is that new family Texas BBQ still there?

Location hidden

#17 Nov 6, 2013
Tired wrote:
It is grown up, bingo, ignorance is bliss. It's critical thinking. If you don't ID the problems you can't solve for solutions. And if they don't warn you of the negative on here, then you'll fall into the pit (s).

What the Hades do you exist for anyway and come on TOPIX??? Now you will think that that's negativity. You are not to tired to tell us to be tired like you. "Lord, don't let me die before I'm dead."

Just snort another line..........
Yo Joe Must Go

Marion, OH

#18 Nov 6, 2013
Again, Blow it out your ass, Yo Joe. You are a waste of human flesh. Eat your feces instead of flinging it on the internet. We'll all be better off if you do.
Kate

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 6, 2013
Yo Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is grown up, bingo, ignorance is bliss. It's critical thinking. If you don't ID the problems you can't solve for solutions. And if they don't warn you of the negative on here, then you'll fall into the pit (s).
What the Hades do you exist for anyway and come on TOPIX??? Now you will think that that's negativity. You are not to tired to tell us to be tired like you. "Lord, don't let me die before I'm dead."
Just snort another line..........
You don't see the irony of what you type in yourself yet do you? Are we some sort of therapy for you, Yo Jo?
omg

Marion, OH

#20 Nov 6, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>new boston where the old walmart was and tractor supply is now, only right on the main street.i think it was the old raxs or arbys.
Great location! I'm sure I'll be going there a lot.
Bubba

Marion, OH

#21 Nov 6, 2013
Yo Joe is a troll!
Bubba

Marion, OH

#22 Nov 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodwill 3 min Watcher 2
Entertainers refusing to perform at Trumps inau... 5 min Dr Yes 28
Police and State Patrol 3 hr PerryisLosing 77
BigB, Perry Mason, Loving Karma, Dr No, and man... 3 hr PerryisLosing 10
2year old little girl homoicide and parents sti... 4 hr Pip Rademaker 26
For Drug Addicts Only 4 hr Pip Rademaker 3
One week till TRUMP ascension! I'll be there! 4 hr BigB 50
Dr Tempanarous-Largest Pill Mill doctor in Ohio 4 hr BigB 35
Christians need to tone it down 7 hr Perry buster 82

Portsmouth Jobs