First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guy

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2010
does anyone have naked photos of girls they know or dated that are of legal age?

Since: Feb 10

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Guy wrote:
does anyone have naked photos of girls they know or dated that are of legal age?
yeah but dont think you should see your momma like that lol
davery

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Feb 8, 2010
portsmoutth6969 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah but dont think you should see your momma like that lol
dude, u got pics of his mom too?
lol

Sardinia, OH

#6 Feb 9, 2010
wat
too cool

Dayton, OH

#7 Feb 9, 2010
i sold all of mine of his mom i got a dime
moot

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Feb 9, 2010
lol wrote:
wat
who was phone?
curious

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Feb 10, 2010
ive got pics of his sister & aunt
numberonebitch

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2010
grow up, if you cant get them yourself why rely on other people who can, your stupid. your perverted! why would you want to violate someones privacy. they may have made the mistake of sending them but why put them thru hell that they didnt ask for.
Mikebarns

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Feb 11, 2010
yea some girl named paige had them from ND, and some giirls at Clay named maddie.
my daughter told me the other day,,its actually pretty gross, GROW up girls.
anon

Sardinia, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2010
numberonebitch wrote:
grow up, if you cant get them yourself why rely on other people who can, your stupid. your perverted! why would you want to violate someones privacy. they may have made the mistake of sending them but why put them thru hell that they didnt ask for.
You mad?
AnOnEmOoSeIzLeEj Un

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Feb 11, 2010
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad?
lol he mad :3

gbt/b/, newfag.
Mariah

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Feb 15, 2010
Mikebarns wrote:
yea some girl named paige had them from ND, and some giirls at Clay named maddie.
my daughter told me the other day,,its actually pretty gross, GROW up girls.
I know both of these girls, yeah they made a mistakes, but they're my friends && they have stopped all the sexting. And if ur old enough to have a daughter tht is our age (freahmen) to be knowing bout the pictures, u shldnt be on here tlkn bout them?!!
Sierra

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Feb 15, 2010
oh yah, this website is so cool.
lets get on here n talk about ppl who sent naked pictures. REAL MATURE!
bucky g

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Feb 15, 2010
i didnt see them were they at
Wondering

Blooming Glen, PA

#17 Feb 16, 2010
Oh yah it's real mature Sierra and Mariah sending naked pictures too. Why on earth did they do it? Better be careful cause this stuff will follow them throughout their lives.
Mariah

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Feb 16, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Oh yah it's real mature Sierra and Mariah sending naked pictures too. Why on earth did they do it? Better be careful cause this stuff will follow them throughout their lives.
uhmmmm ive never sent a naked ppicture... and we didnt say it was mature for them to do it. im just saying i know theyve grown up.
Wondering

Blooming Glen, PA

#19 Feb 16, 2010
How do you KNOW they have grown up?
Mariah

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Feb 18, 2010
haha maybe becuse they're my friends. and i know whats been going on.
sierra

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Feb 18, 2010
"wondering"- im kinda "wondering" wtf ur name is? bc ur deffinately annoying, STFU! & go somewhere.
Wondering

Blooming Glen, PA

#22 Feb 18, 2010
sierra u just keep "wondering" about who I am. It's no wonder people r haten on u the way u talk.bleach ur mouth out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Tim Lyons (Sep '09) 43 min hmmmmmm 234
when will this winter storm end? 51 min Portsmouthmanlook... 31
whats happening. in sciotoville 56 min Pat 45
City water works guys 1 hr Pat 22
Shooting on Argonne Rd. 2 hr Pat 20
New Boston 4 hr KY Guy 3
empty golden corral 4 hr Needs to Go 5

Winter Storm Warning for Scioto County was issued at March 04 at 10:34PM EST

Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?