Crooked Pet Store
LAKEN

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Has anyone but me been taken by that crooked pet store in New Boston by Wal Marts they got me good and there's nothing I can do ABOUT IT.
monkeys or something like
cool

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
cool
Really

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 30, 2013
What they take ya for?
hmmmmm

Zanesville, OH

#4 Jan 30, 2013
according to this person's other post on another thread, they sold her a puppy, who acted like a puppy (it was high energy), she didnt like it and wanted her money back. she said she had it 3 days...THREE days and was having trouble training it. I dont care who you are...you cant train perfection in 3 days........Tell me, what kind of puppy was it....did you bother researching ANYTHING about the kind of dog you bought BEFORE taking it home? Did you bother so educate yourself?? people see a cute puppy, make up their minds they want it, dont bother learning ANYTHING about it, then get mad when it gets too big or needs running space, or isnt a breed suited for being a house dog, or barks.

if you cant be bothered with at the very least learning the very BASICS about a breed of dog you buy, then you have no business buying one. This dog will be dumped or in a pound or shelter in less than a month, watch.
Really

Marion, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
according to this person's other post on another thread, they sold her a puppy, who acted like a puppy (it was high energy), she didnt like it and wanted her money back. she said she had it 3 days...THREE days and was having trouble training it. I dont care who you are...you cant train perfection in 3 days........Tell me, what kind of puppy was it....did you bother researching ANYTHING about the kind of dog you bought BEFORE taking it home? Did you bother so educate yourself?? people see a cute puppy, make up their minds they want it, dont bother learning ANYTHING about it, then get mad when it gets too big or needs running space, or isnt a breed suited for being a house dog, or barks.
if you cant be bothered with at the very least learning the very BASICS about a breed of dog you buy, then you have no business buying one. This dog will be dumped or in a pound or shelter in less than a month, watch.
Sadly probably out in the cold! Loose on thew street.
Really

Marion, OH

#6 Jan 30, 2013
the*
hmmmmm

Zanesville, OH

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly probably out in the cold! Loose on thew street.
would NOT be surprised
ripped off!

Marion, OH

#8 Jan 30, 2013
That store will try to rip you off! I purchased can dog food, marked one price on the sign, when you check out they charge you a lot more. I told them about it, they quickly ripped down all the signs, wouldn't honor the sign price. This place needs to go out of business!
agree

Mansfield, OH

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Bad place
to the retard who posted

Marion, OH

#10 Jan 30, 2013
What kind of idiot are you to decide to buy a pup then give it 3 days to adjust not only to it, but to you!!. It had no family before you sick @$$- you have to be patient, and learn to deal with eachother. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO OWN ANY ANIMAL, OR TO HAVE CHILDREN. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE KIDS, YOU CANT RETURN THOSE EITHER -- I swear I would love to smack the stupid right out of your head. Go whine on topix about a business that did you wrong-- the only thing wrong they did is sell a living thing to your stupid @$$. Prepare yourself better next time better yet just dont have a next time, I wonder why your family and friends would tolerate such clueless selfish idiocy without trying to help you learn
shaggy

Marion, OH

#11 Jan 30, 2013
What kind of pup is it? Maybe someone on topix would buy it from you.
hmmmmm

Zanesville, OH

#12 Jan 30, 2013
to the retard who posted wrote:
What kind of idiot are you to decide to buy a pup then give it 3 days to adjust not only to it, but to you!!. It had no family before you sick @$$- you have to be patient, and learn to deal with eachother. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO OWN ANY ANIMAL, OR TO HAVE CHILDREN. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE KIDS, YOU CANT RETURN THOSE EITHER -- I swear I would love to smack the stupid right out of your head. Go whine on topix about a business that did you wrong-- the only thing wrong they did is sell a living thing to your stupid @$$. Prepare yourself better next time better yet just dont have a next time, I wonder why your family and friends would tolerate such clueless selfish idiocy without trying to help you learn
thank you! my thoughts EXACTLY!!!
dog lover

Greenwich, OH

#13 Jan 30, 2013
to the retard who posted wrote:
I know nothing about this pet store, but I do know that you are absolutely right about this girl.
I've rescued dogs before and researched everything I could online about them just to know what to expect and make them comfortable. How stupid can this person be to go spend that kind of money on a dog and have no clue on the breed? She said on the other site "she asked them and the employee didn't tell her much". First class a$$hole!!
hmmmmm

Zanesville, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
shaggy wrote:
What kind of pup is it? Maybe someone on topix would buy it from you.
yea really...maybe then it can get a home it deserves, where it will be cared for for longer than a week
molt

Marion, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
I read the posts and after I bought several things there for my pets I thought the total price seem high. I dug out mu receipt and noticed the prices looked to be higher than posted. I didn't get back there for a week and I showed them my receipt and told the girl the price on several things were not right. She said I should have brought it back sooner and maybe these things were on sale and the sale was off. Just one thing to say I will never go into that store again, I"ll drive to Ashland where the employees have manners and polite. Mocapets sucks
crazyness

Marion, OH

#16 Jan 31, 2013
noone would accomodate you thinking smthing isnt right- why didnt you pay attention at the freakin store when u gave them your cash?always blaming others or your jmistakes gets old and you kids will have to grow up one day when real life hits you in the face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheelersburg skatelan 1 hr Billy Bob 2
Okay who is this Perry dude? 2 hr wakeupcall 43
Perry Mason Tyrone Black HD Denny 2 hr wakeupcall 166
John Conley deletes Arson discussions 2 hr Jada 13
Nice apartments 3 hr Crucial 2
eagle loan (Dec '10) 3 hr Rustycar98 39
name hookers that hookup with mexicans 5 hr Tyrone black 17

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance