First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bi grl

Marion, OH

#1 Dec 15, 2012
any clean girls wanna play with a bi 21 female?
LOL

Marion, OH

#2 Dec 15, 2012
I think all gay scum need to die!! Do us a favor bi girl and kill yourself, you nasty filthy thing you!!
curious
#3 Dec 15, 2012
my gf wld love 2
LOL

Marion, OH

#4 Dec 15, 2012
shut up chris, go blow another black guy
happy

Marion, OH

#5 Dec 16, 2012
we would love to play but r a couple if ur inereted

Since: Feb 12

#6 Dec 16, 2012
LOL wrote:
shut up chris, go blow another black guy
go to hell punk beech quit using my funking name

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Yes! email me with my name at hotmail. I am serious are you? I am into tickling. tickling makes me horny till the point my body aches.
bi grl wrote:
any clean girls wanna play with a bi 21 female?
SCUM

Marion, OH

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Kellie Stakes wrote:
Yes! email me with my name at hotmail. I am serious are you? I am into tickling. tickling makes me horny till the point my body aches.<quoted text>
Scum like you need to die, round all you queers up and fire away!!!

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#9 Dec 17, 2012
[email protected] BTW SCUM stands for Society For Cutting Up Men. I'm sure with your little stick you couldn't even cut a woman between her legs.
meeee

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Kellie,you better rethink all this information on yourself that you're posting. Nothing good can come from your behavior. Unbelievable,just saying.
yum

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2012
My names Veronica & Im interested. Is it ok if Im on the chunky side?

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Yes that's fine. Don't be ashamed if you are on the "chunky" side.
yum wrote:
My names Veronica & Im interested. Is it ok if Im on the chunky side?
Christopher Nuckols

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 18, 2012
You know any bi black men that is well endowed???? Seriously, if you can help ME out then I told Veronica she can have at it with you and whoever. She is a real tiger on a leash if you know what I mean???
like chunky
#14 Dec 18, 2012
Kellie Stakes wrote:
Yes that's fine. Don't be ashamed if you are on the "chunky" side.<quoted text>
the gf and i love 2 play with chunky women the need lovin 2
LOL

Marion, OH

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Chunky and smelly have at it scum!!!!
chris
#16 Dec 18, 2012
LOL wrote:
Chunky and smelly have at it scum!!!!
dont tell ur secrets, and dont try to flatter yourself
VERONICA NUCKOLS
#17 Dec 19, 2012
Look I have not posted to this someone is useing my name....I am happily married! Yes I am chunky!!! but ! got 3 kids so thank you very much!!! wht are u jealous that I got the double D tits u will never have? That I got nice juicey hips? or that my thighs r thick and sexy!!!!! i might be big in the waiste but im cute as F*** in the face!!! anyone can look at my Facebook page and see that!!!! all that matters is that I think i look fine the way I am and i have no need to impress anyone!!! my husband is crazy bout my curves!!! so f*** OFF!
Heather

Bronx, NY

#18 Dec 19, 2012
VERONICA NUCKOLS wrote:
Look I have not posted to this someone is useing my name....I am happily married! Yes I am chunky!!! but ! got 3 kids so thank you very much!!! wht are u jealous that I got the double D tits u will never have? That I got nice juicey hips? or that my thighs r thick and sexy!!!!! i might be big in the waiste but im cute as F*** in the face!!! anyone can look at my Facebook page and see that!!!! all that matters is that I think i look fine the way I am and i have no need to impress anyone!!! my husband is crazy bout my curves!!! so f*** OFF!
LOL, isn't what he told me a few weeks ago "babygirl"
Veronica
#19 Dec 19, 2012
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, isn't what he told me a few weeks ago "babygirl"
Hmmmm... a few weeks ago? then give me a day that you seen him and what he looked liked that day :) my husband is with me every day.....is this that bucked tooth 9th street trash heather? chris hates hunny, your an old friend that will never see him again! go do ur drugs white trash....ugh i still remember how nasty ur apartment was thAt 9 years ago....pure white trash.....ewwwww
happy

Marion, OH

#20 Dec 19, 2012
happy couple here wanting to play with a bi-female respond if interested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
somc newborn drug testing (Mar '15) 3 min CPS 5
My son got a black girl pregnant 41 min white devil 35
Epileptic girls ride better 1 hr Angel 12
Homles man just took a dump on my car hood .smh 3 hr Only me 1
who is the biggest blank that you know 3 hr gary 6
captain Ds 3 hr gary 16
Little mike Pistole 5 hr Lifer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages