trial dates set for Kessinger & Baldridge

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no name

Dublin, OH

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Trial dates have been set! Garrett is finally going to get to rest in peace!
bill

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Nov 25, 2011
get over it stuff happens if they go to prison they go so get over it the drugy prolly deserved it he prolly trued to rob brian and josh was forced he had a gun to his head so f *** off about it
heartless

Dublin, OH

#3 Nov 26, 2011
bill wrote:
get over it stuff happens if they go to prison they go so get over it the drugy prolly deserved it he prolly trued to rob brian and josh was forced he had a gun to his head so f *** off about it
You fack off about it. Obviously you were a friend of Josh and Brian. They deserve to be tortured and imprisoned for life. You have to be completely psychotic to do someone like that. You absolutely have no heart!
sorry but

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Nov 26, 2011
bill wrote:
This "Stuff" is fn uncalled for!!!!!

Hope they rot in hell better yet a manhole cover to HELL.. scumbags!
heartless

Dublin, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2011
sorry but wrote:
<quoted text>This "Stuff" is fn uncalled for!!!!!

Totally agree!
Lmao

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Nov 27, 2011
I think kessinger should get a few years for his involvement, but not life.
Great

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Nov 27, 2011
When is the court date?
uhh

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Nov 27, 2011
Lmao wrote:
I think kessinger should get a few years for his involvement, but not life.
They both had in on it and should rot in hell for it!
Lmao

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Nov 27, 2011
I disagree. If I hope he gets his charges dropped to lesser charges. I knew him before all of this happened and can honestly say he was a good guy put in a bad situation. It would have taken the PPD months, if ever to find that poor kid in the manhole. Sad situation for all parties involved.
na fo real

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Nov 27, 2011
Lmao wrote:
I disagree. If I hope he gets his charges dropped to lesser charges. I knew him before all of this happened and can honestly say he was a good guy put in a bad situation. It would have taken the PPD months, if ever to find that poor kid in the manhole. Sad situation for all parties involved.
All over the "GOOD" guys drugs!
Plea

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 28, 2011
Kessinger will agree to testify in exchange for lesser charges/sentence. This in turn will seal the deal on Baldridge's fate.
heartless

Dublin, OH

#13 Nov 28, 2011
Great wrote:
When is the court date?

Kessinger's is Feb 27th
Baldridge's is March 19th

I hope they both burn in HELL!
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Free kessinger!
adam baked brown

Dublin, OH

#15 Dec 31, 2011
brian sold the pills and josh sold the good ole weeed.they were good citizens till they did that to garrett. rip garrett. its new years so im bout to toke up
blow3r

Dublin, OH

#16 Dec 31, 2011
free kessssinger
#go hard

Piketon, OH

#17 Dec 31, 2011
sorry but wrote:
<quoted text>This "Stuff" is fn uncalled for!!!!!

And then they can cut your Peter off
hillbilly one

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Jan 15, 2012
How long before the trial
adam

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Jan 15, 2012
they had the cheapest pills boy do i miss them. they were great citizens
JustSayin

Piketon, OH

#20 Jan 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure Kissinger's involvement with marijuana, had nothing to do with the murder. You don't know that he knew what Brian was going to do beforehand. Maybe he only prettended to be on Brian's side afterwrd, so he could live to tell the police what happened. If someone you were with, pulled a gun out of their pocket and killed someone, would you just say "eh, that's not call man, I gotta go, and of course I won't call the police on you." See what I'm saying?
JustSayin

Piketon, OH

#21 Jan 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure Kissinger's involvement with marijuana, had nothing to do with the murder. You don't know that he knew what Brian was going to do beforehand. Maybe he only pretended to be on Brian's side afterward, so he could live to tell the police what happened. If someone you were with, pulled a gun out of their pocket and killed someone, would you just say "eh, that's not cool man, I gotta go, and of course I won't call the police on you." See what I'm saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit man roofer 3 min Larry 7
How long will it be before the state shuts the ... 9 min Come on now 3
Amber Neal (Apr '13) 3 hr Bjj 5
Whats the Demetrius Johnson? 3 hr interested 1
petite hooker 4 hr NOTaNastyLocal 13
lil-t33 5 hr NOTaNastyLocal 58
Taxes on the Ballot 5 hr woo-boy 13
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE