marty fitzgerald
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2010
marty fitzgerald is a fat sorry bastard who lets his daddy support him and he beats the crap out of his gf all the time in front of his kids.somebody really needs to put him in his place. If a man ever stands up to him he runs like a lil bitch but he will hit on women for sure....He is the biggest dope and pill head ever and he uses his carlot as a cover up fro his drug business and he has been turned ina million times to the drug task force and they dont do anything to him because he snitches on everybody else..so if u have ever dealt with him and u got busted well now u know who snitched u out...it was def him or his gf shelly...and I hope he gets what is coming to him...
wow

Marion, OH

#2 Apr 19, 2010
yea i heard alot of bads stuff about him.
what

Marion, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2010
dont he live on the westside?
biatch 101 please

Ellicott City, MD

#4 Apr 19, 2010
i beg to differ, i've gotten several cars through them, they have always been legit, true to their words and respectable, now u must be some lame @ss who gets off on bashing other people, are jealous because his business has really taken off, too many people stir shit up in this area they are good parents,i've seen it first hand, u talk about him being a scared ass, ur the one thats too chicken to post ur name, who are u? u too scared to reveal urself, prolly cause u know its all lies, and your far less off then they are, jealousy is an evil thing, grow up live ur own life, leave innocent people alone u would have no problems with them, make ur payments on time and try getting a job, it seems u have way too much time on ur hands, deal with ur own pathetic sh*T.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 19, 2010
first of all dumb a** i know them personally i lived with them for over a year and got to see everything first hand if they r such good parents then y did he lose custody of three of his kids they now have a cpo on him if u dont believe it check the court records it is public and he has had criminal suits filed against him for selling faulty cars again ck the court records.so before u go running ur mouth check on it first...marty and his gf shelly know who i am.......i feel srry for u if u really believe they r good ppl...and i really feel srry for ur kids if u think they r good parents...it is proven they do drugs with the kids being with them so what kind of parent is that i also know they invite different couples over and have swingers parties with the kids being home ..u really should know what u r talking about before u go defending the worst ppl ever did u also know shellie lost custody of her new baby cause the baby was born addicted to crack...real good parent huh.....i know the truth and u will see if u check court records and ask her son what marty does to his mom he had criminal domestic violence charges against him cause he beat shellie at their car lot and customers called the cops and has for me makin pmts on time i would never buy anything from him knowing how he gets the cars and where and how he treats his kids i am not going to help a self centered woman beating child abusing drug pusher .so go and check ur court records and then tell me how much of a good guy he is...

Location hidden

#7 Apr 19, 2010
he use to live on west side but he moved to lucasville..his daddy bought him a house there so he moved.....
ha ha

Media, PA

#9 Apr 20, 2010
Lets get a few things straight here. Marty is a pretty decent guy. If you lived with him for over a year you must have thought so too. You telling that you lived with him just showed that something must have happened between you guys and now you want to be childish and try bashing him on the internet. People like you need a good beatin. If you are such a good person to give all of this personal info on the internet why not give your name too. Why are you hidin behind some cybername. Oh, let me guess you know that the shit ain't tru and you dont want your brains beat in. I guarantee if you were talkin shit like that about me I would beat you senseless if the facts were tru or not. Lets hear it ckn shit who are you??? IF you cant give up ur real name then everyone will know all your trash talkin is lies because you must be pisst off at them. Give up ur name or give up the lies!!!!!!!!!!
friends of them

Media, PA

#10 Apr 20, 2010
I am friends of both of them. There has been some issues along the road. Yeah maybe there are some dv charges on marty but so what. Maybe since u know everything you would no that law suits dont come from selling faulty cars stupid. I want to know how is it proven that they do drugs. Have they ever been in trouble for this shit or what. Do you know this because you want to talk trash? Grow up. Shellie is a pretty good girl. She has NEVER lost custody of her kids, any of them, ever, especially for CRACK come on stupid at least make things a ltl bit believable. ANyone who knows her knows that she has never done crack. And about the swingers thing, marty is way too jealous of her to be doin any swinging shit, come on. Marty and shellie has had their issues in the past but everythin is goin good now. Leave them alone. You say that they know who u r then why r u hidin behind some cybername? Are you too chicken shit to post your real name? You dont want marty or shellie to find out who ur,biatch 101, becasue you know they would beat you down for telling such lies. Just because marty's dad has money doesn't mean he buys things for him. He might have helped him start his business but marty has paid him back for that. They bought the house themselves, have you ever heard of Land contract, stupid? They are doing really good for themselves so quit your childish bullsh*t of bashing them trying to think their business will go down hill b/c of you or that people wont like them b/c of what ur sayin. There are many more people in this world that matters unlike your stupid a**. I am sure that u, biatch 101, is some broke as*, pill pusher/doer, that aint got a pot to pi** in and are truely jealous of them. U cant stand it, they are happy and your life is miserable. You probable dont even see ur kid do you? Oh wait a minute you get him when your sister can watch him for you, you sure aint got a house to keep him at. Wait a minute, you dont even have a f*ckin job. You go around bummin the family for money. You only have money once a month, after the doc. Then you take that money and blow it at the dog track. God, I must know you too. Quit hidin behind your cybername and lets face these lies and accusations like a real man/woman. Why dont you leave shellie out of your arguements, she is a pretty good girl. You can say anythign you want about them but you can not say that she is a bad mother, now can you, think about it.
friends of them

Media, PA

#11 Apr 20, 2010
oh I forgot, where do you get off saying that marty is a child abuser. You know that he ahs never done anything to hurt his children. Thats pretty hurtful dont you think. Shellie never lost custody of her kids. She is a good mom, you have to admit that, dont u? Why dont we try and leave her out of hurtful situation. Did she ever do anything to you to deserve a bashing like this? I think her personal life should be left her, dont you. She wouldnt do this to you?
Maybe things have happened between her and marty in the past but obviously she loves him and wants to work things out with him. Dont hate her for wanting a family for her kids. You are supposed to stick together through the rough times and then the good will pay off. Maybe that is what is doin, you think?
ashley

Minford, OH

#12 Apr 20, 2010
its fuuny that u guys think hes a good guy hes far from that
make me laugh

Minford, OH

#13 Apr 20, 2010
he should be shut down,his a con,take your cars to mans,have them crushed,he smiles when he see money,and f... u.and the wife beating in front of the kids i'd put my life on it,please dont buy anything off him,much less go there without a man with u weman,and im serios,he a very trouble indiviual,i no that from personal exerperince,shut this place down if u can ,cause money generally gets u out of shit in this town, bipolar is the best name,buyer be where,not there
wanna know

Marion, OH

#14 Apr 21, 2010
wow stay away from him
comeonguys

Media, PA

#15 Apr 21, 2010
do you really think that he would still be in business if he was a con man? so he has pi**ed someone off and now they are trash talkin his biz. One bad apple spoils the whole thing. If he was that type of a person I am sure that he wouldn't have any of his kids and would be in jail
I KNOW

Marion, OH

#16 Apr 21, 2010
HE DOESNT HAVE THE TWO GIRLS ,HE ISNT ALLOWED AROUND THEM.
hey

Marion, OH

#17 Apr 21, 2010
how many kids he got

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2010
this is just for u marty and shellie....u guys get on here defending urself well let me tell u i know both of u and i know what kind of ppl u are ..i know all about the drugs just go ask,aramanda..george....erin.. .danny...shane...do i need to go on...and as for marty would have his kids he dont have two of them ...so there is some of ur proof...and as for me i got my kids infact i just had a new baby boy and he looks alot like his half brother (dylan)..oh yeah...well another thing shellie what the hell are u really doin keeping ur son with a man who beats on him and u know he is scared to death of marty ...is a pill really worth u putting him through that..what kind of mother does that ..does that sound like a good mom to u...and yes i have been to the dog track with u marty and u paid for anything i wanted because of what u thought u were gonna get..and marty how is ur friend ryan..oh wait a minute that aint ur friend is it...shellie do u remember when we met him at fuel stop and u told me to never tell marty well guess what i never did....and do u remember u hiding ur child support card in the diaperbag..u said if marty knew u were still getting child support he would take all ur money...so if marty is such a good guy then y would he do that....and marty u saying u such a bad ass well do u remember ...run ..fatboy..run...well i do and u saying be scared of shellie...i can tell u one thing for sure if ur carlot falls through u can still be a comedian cause that is one of the funniest things i have ever heard lmfao... and u guys saying u are good parents since when...u guys do drugs with ur kids in the car ..and do u remember when chris came over for u shellie well that is just nasty doing stuff like u did with ur kids in the next room and u being in the open about it...and marty u having me get u girls to have sex with...and giving them oc's that dont sound like a good person to me ...and yes marty ur dad did buy u that house and he gave u that carlot...u know he did....he told my mom and dad he did...and who am i gonna believe u or ur dad welll i think u know who gets that one...u know it is really sad to be sooo patheticand such a skank ass that nobody in ur own family wants u around...they just do it to be nice cause of ur dad....u do know that they have a store where u can buy new clothes they make them up to a 20 x so u should be able to find something to fit u...and shellie if u need a brush i can buy u one...oh and soap and water is pretty reasonable try it sometime other than once a month...and marty shampoo would really help with that greasy hair of ur's...and shellie even goodwill would sell u some clothes that fit u....and one last thing..they make this thing called a douche ..it is only about 3 bucks but if u use it then it would really help u out with that problem u got...u know what i am talking about....and marty the next time u have unprotected sex u really should think about who it is with aand what would happen if u got her pregnant....well i feel sorry for any of u that think these ppl are good ppl ...u are sadly mistaken....i would never buy anything from them cause if u do u are only supporting their drug habit...marty and shellie are nothing but drug abusing...pill poppin...skank ass's..who would have sex with anybody that would give any of them a chance....marty u really should see ur new baby boy....looks alot like u...and i promise u marty and shellie i am not jelous of u at all i have no reason to be at all i have custody of my 3 beautiful girls and my new baby boy...i have everything i need and i would never want to be like either of u...i know all about u and if u think real hard u might just figure out how i know u...marty..u use to take me to get alcohol when i stayed wit u..and shellie...well lets just say u didnt like why i was staying with u...ring a bell yet...
ha ha

Media, PA

#19 Apr 22, 2010
Looks like to me ur just pi**ed or something, you just showed how childish ur because u admitted being with this so called skank a**. If you went wtih him to the dog trak and had a kid with him then u must be the same as him, HUH. Karma is a bit** so maybe u should beware lol. why would u bash people and then admit being with him and even having his baby. why would u say u have his baby but not let him no?
not shy

Minford, OH

#20 Apr 22, 2010
you all no he is nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooootttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttt respectul,what goes around will come around,he's not bigger than the man above

Location hidden

#21 Apr 22, 2010
yea i did me and u sound like the same kind of ppl do any thing to get a pill or 2 but the only thing diff between me and u is i have mom watch my kids when i'm doing a pill intead of doing it with them right there. i know thats still not good but its better than them being there and seeing it. does it feel good not to have to wash dishes in your tub and wash your hair over top of them in your bath tub.. well sh** at least u did that much to get clean unlike marty just don't take one at all right shellie but i'm a change person now off pills that i'm away from ppl like u guys that aint nothin but trouble...I admit i made mistakes but i fixed mine and marty and shellie u guys are the reason i got on pills in the first place....and i am glad my sone will never grow up around u ppl i would die and go to hell before i ever let u around him so dont even try ...stay away from me and stay away from my son....
grow up

Media, PA

#22 Apr 22, 2010
come on, saying stuff about ppl not taking a bath and shit like that just shows that you aint nothin but trbl. If you really had a son with this man then I think others would no besides you just tryin to sound cool or whatever u r tryin to do. Sounds like its been a long time since u have been round them, think she may have changed too. I think your biggest beef is with marty so why not quit haten her. Glad you were able to turn ur life round, at least it sounds good to the ppl who no u r on here talkin shit about others, tell some more lies BITCH. Quit hidin behind the cybername and lets hear who u r so then the truth can really come out, chicken shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young blonde hooker 22 min Taint 43
Big booty streetwalker 2 hr bob 2
The tall bouncer at Columbia 3 hr chrismichael91 6
New Boston/Portsmouth 4 hr Unknown guyfrom NB 8
Debbie Harmon 4 hr Funny 3
Megan Lancaster (May '16) 5 hr Lee 106
Portsmouth streets 6 hr DrNo 48

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance