Is the Stakers GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY O...

Is the Stakers GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY OF MURDERING Steve Holsinger? VOTE!

Created by Court on Jul 14, 2012

376 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, Guilty!

Nope, Innocent!

I'm not sure?

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Court

Marion, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2012
PLEASE NO BS! Just straight up honest opinions! And no more threads. There is a million topics on this already. Just vote and let's see what Scioto County and the rest of the world thinks!
kyman

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Guilty
Ports
#3 Jul 14, 2012
YES!!!
pinkice

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Yes!!!!!!!!
green burp

Westland, MI

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Nope. Self defense
Butt Hole Water

Marion, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Doesn't matter what a bunch of ignorant hay seeds thinks. Holsinger deserved death and got it. End of story and bye.
Sickened VOTER

Marion, OH

#7 Jul 14, 2012
YES! GUILTY!!!!!
wilma

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Guilth
HRXT

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Self defense
For what

United States

#10 Jul 14, 2012
Gun in face= self defense
brokenhearted

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jul 15, 2012
The business owners should have NEVER been pounding on a persons door for over an hour and when told to leave they should of fled. When they didn't and he showed a gun they should of left and they didn't when he put the gun away they should of left they didn't they chose to stay and provoke a man. Yes gun in face does equal self defense and you shoot before getting shot. BUT you shoot until the threat is no more that isn't saying killing someone just stop the threat of what the situation is that could mean killing them in a shot or two but not several and several times is excessive and to me rage. But who in their right minds goes and pounds on someone door that long without leaving. If they couldn't hook and book on the item and the person doesn't answer their door after a few tries you leave. And you go to small claims or to a collection agency for your payment and do it the right legal way that is why we have a court system to settle crime and disputes. The business owners took the law into their own hands and that is wrong. NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE over a material thing EVER. I wasn't there and most likely either were you and we don't know every aspect and I hope anyone who thinks Mr. Holsinger should die will find Salvation through Jesus Christ for their thinking such a horrible thing on a person.
Court

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 15, 2012
Come on ppl. It doesnt take that long top hit one of the VOTE OPTIONS. Take the time to do it. Let your vote be heard!
Stacey Miller

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 15, 2012
Not guilty! Self-defense!
Guess what

Cambridge, OH

#14 Jul 15, 2012
They wasn't going to leave till he come out of his house,so they could kill him. I bet his dad said good job son,load up we might have to kill his wife and kids. They did what they went there to do.
jinna

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2012
Guity

Since: Jan 12

Marion, OH

#16 Jul 15, 2012
Both stakers guilty
Duuuuuude

Lynchburg, OH

#17 Jul 15, 2012
Technically, if it goes to grand jury, you'll probably see involuntary manslaughter BECAUSE Mr. Holsinger was also waving around a gun, whether on his property or not. So, you're looking somewhere between 1-4 years jail time.
Really

Marion, OH

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Guilty
Clarksville, OH

#19 Jul 15, 2012
Son is guilty...Someone stuck a gun to my face trying to get me to leave, after I been harrassing them, I'd say OK see ya...I value my life and my childrens life.

Dad should be guilty for teaching his son that was the proper way of handling things...Goes to show how much daddy cared for his son, doesn't it.

$700 isn't worth losing my kids to jail or my business, family or friends...I value them to much...
Guess what

Cambridge, OH

#20 Jul 15, 2012
Karma wrote:
Son is guilty...Someone stuck a gun to my face trying to get me to leave, after I been harrassing them, I'd say OK see ya...I value my life and my childrens life.
Dad should be guilty for teaching his son that was the proper way of handling things...Goes to show how much daddy cared for his son, doesn't it.
$700 isn't worth losing my kids to jail or my business, family or friends...I value them to much...
It's all about MONEY with them,they don't care how they get it. They could care less about taking a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry T Mason are you ready to face the fish ? 3 min Perry T Mason jr 17
Molly Jarrells 13 min lmao 7
Epileptic girls ride better 31 min FOVR 19
Rebecca and Ryan Rigsbee 33 min FOVR 5
Dena 38 min Hahaha 7
College girl panties 42 min Panty guy 22
tcc employee sleeping with clients 1 hr sheawhore 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages