Stakers Sales & Service Inc= Holsinger's Sales & Service Inc.???????

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
they can thank tyler

Minford, OH

#1 Jul 31, 2012
well guess they can thank tyler for 54 years of hard work down the drain!!!! way to go tyler!!!!:)
Say What

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Jul 31, 2012
they can thank tyler wrote:
well guess they can thank tyler for 54 years of hard work down the drain!!!! way to go tyler!!!!:)
Hey, if it isn't the little Minford fruit again. Still fantasizing about Staker's penis? And you were all over his balls too, weren't you? lmao
quick draw tyler staker

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jul 31, 2012
I'm worth 33 cents, 2 rubber bands, a used Liz Piatt autographed condom, and whatever this gun is worth to a collector of Scioto County murder memorabilia.
at last

Jackson, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2012
quick draw tyler staker wrote:
I'm worth 33 cents, 2 rubber bands, a used Liz Piatt autographed condom, and whatever this gun is worth to a collector of Scioto County murder memorabilia.
FINALLY a truthful and accurate post from the little squirt (of inbred jizz).
say what

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jul 31, 2012
It's not tylers fault his daddy jissed in a flower pot and had a blooming idiot
brain

Minford, OH

#6 Aug 10, 2012
bahahaha
HUGE STAKERS

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 10, 2012
We giggle at this nonsense. Maybe you circle jerk losers can start a business and see how you do. Have thieves not pay for purchases and put a gun in your face & see what you WOULD do. This business is protected and WE will decide what to do with it years down the road. Keep jerking.
truthhurts

Dublin, OH

#8 Aug 11, 2012
HUGE STAKERS wrote:
We giggle at this nonsense. Maybe you circle jerk losers can start a business and see how you do. Have thieves not pay for purchases and put a gun in your face & see what you WOULD do. This business is protected and WE will decide what to do with it years down the road. Keep jerking.
I'm sure you will. But it's a shame that one ife was ended and dozens of others destroyed, Staker should of took the LAW to collect on a debt especially if he felt he needed a gun. Two wrongs don't make a right
quick draw tyler staker

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Sep 3, 2012
HUGE STAKERS wrote:
I have a business -- making sure pathetic sniveling little pukes like Tyler Staker get brought to justice for murder.
mommy 99

Sardinia, OH

#11 Oct 15, 2012
HUGE STAKERS wrote:
yea right purchases my butt the stakers think they all that and can get by with first degree murder, will they did till the next time all the stakers r is cold blood murders no question ask
mommy 99

Sardinia, OH

#12 Oct 15, 2012
HUGE STAKERS wrote:
who jerking and we r not losers u r thank u loser
funny

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Oct 15, 2012
their business is going down the toilet and they know it
West sider

Dublin, OH

#15 Oct 16, 2012
funny wrote:
their business is going down the toilet and they know it
Hope that civil suit puts hem out of business!! Why didn't the takers go to car & call the polic?
wonder

Ashland, KY

#17 Oct 17, 2012
HUGE STAKERS wrote:
So when this goes to court and this topics shows up how do you think your going to look then?
Little Stake

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Oct 17, 2012
We'll look the same as when the Grand Jury flushed your weak hopes for an indictment down the toilet like that Holsinger stinky turd I got rid of.
little gun

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Cume to my house with a gun and see what happens
just saying

Ashland, KY

#21 Dec 23, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
LOL....... This thread is FULL of WiN!! Haha! LOL
No one hears a thing you say, chuckle chuckle chuckle
X customer

Portsmouth, OH

#22 Dec 23, 2012
I had to laugh the other day. At the Ashland mall they have. Display set up, and a sign that says "financing available." Who in the world would even consider buying anything there, let alone buy something on credit?!?
raid

Piketon, OH

#24 Dec 24, 2012
Leave Liz out of this

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 24, 2012
X customer wrote:
I had to laugh the other day. At the Ashland mall they have. Display set up, and a sign that says "financing available." Who in the world would even consider buying anything there, let alone buy something on credit?!?
I believe I would have been tempted to take a sharpie and write a warning. "Financing may result in bodily harm or death"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth river days pageant 15 min Disappointed 1
welfare checks 27 min freakin loser 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,533
why do white people smell like dogs (Jun '13) 1 hr portsmouth local 156
Strawberry blonde at Walmart 1 hr red4fun 33
Haha 2 hr In_A_Tizzy 4
who is this girl 2 hr I know 2
The dirty truth about LEE SCOTT. (Aug '10) 9 hr good 86
•••
•••
Portsmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Portsmouth Jobs