wondering about jordan james
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tisha

Marion, OH

#21 Aug 17, 2010
Wow; thts all i can say, really is it anyone business what happens between us; isnt it our lives, so stop worryin bout it; you must just be some jealous bitch cuz you have no idea what goes on. haha get a life and keep my name outta your mouth; unless you wanna POST your REAL NAME;

Since: May 10

United States

#22 Aug 17, 2010
Wow People Talk Mad Trash! Ive Known Jordan For A Good Minute And i Kno He Had His Rough Patches but i kno He's Doin Wayy beter Now And i kno Hes Totally Happy With His Family! He Loves His Bby And His Lady. So Let Em Be. Its His Life Not Yers. So You Ppl Need To Get A Life Thats Doesnt Consist Of Tryin TO Ruin Others. Cause It Dont Work. It just Gets Annoyin! Damnn!!!
Tisha

Marion, OH

#23 Aug 17, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text> u dont kno nothin, he stays with her so he can see his baby, plus she wont leave! hes tried!
Really? since you live here and know everythin; haha thats funny. He dont want me to leave, yuhh he has said to get out alot; and when i take the time to do so; he is beggin for me back. He loves me; so whoever you are which i kinda have an idea; get a life, && stop actin like you know me our my FAMILY.!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Oct 5, 2010
I went to school with Jordan at Votec.
He was in my Lab, You are all he ever talked about!

Guys isnt it time to grow up? He has a Family.
Jordan can be an asshole...
And he says things a lot just to make himself look better at the time being.
Truth is,He loves his baby's Mom...Move on!
Such a loser

Lawrenceville, GA

#25 Jun 22, 2011
Jordan James is nothing more than a low-life theif who roams the streets of Portsmouth and does pills and crack/weed. He'll do anything to get a quick buck. He acts somewhat nice to your face until he gets the chance to grab anything worth money to get his "fix" with drugs. Has no future ahead of him besides selling drugs. Hopefully something will change with him because he's going down a dead-end road. If he has a child, then he needs to definately stop being the way he is now because one of these times he's going to steal from the wrong person and they might not care to shoot at him. This is Portsmouth after all, so obviously nothings going to change
He TRASH

Minford, OH

#26 Sep 28, 2011
Hes gonna get whats comin to him, best believe that! He broke into aaron metcalfs house while they were in columbus visiting their newborn baby! He hasnt changed one bit nd never will! His own dad will even tell you how he is! He does more than weed, he does pills nd heroin nd probably whatever he can to get high! Tisha is STUPID for hangin around waitin on him to change, if he hasnt changed yet nd its been this long, what makes yu think he gonna change now? HE AINT EVER GOING TO CHANGE! You nd yur babies deserve better, yur the one out there workin bustin yur ass for yur kids while he out there breakin into peoples houses to get high! He dnt support yu or his kids! Its time yu open yur eyes nd get the hell away from him nd move on while yu can! If yu think he loves yu then yur stupid! yU deserve wayyy better nd so does yur babies! He notin but trash nd thats all he will EVER be he aint ever gonna amount to notin nd yu know it so why stick around nd get abused? yur startin to make people think yur really stupid! Open up yur eyes nd smell the roses while yu can! nd i sure as hell wuldnt want my kids around trash like that! I dnt see how anyone can call him a dad or a father cuz he dnt do shyt for them..! Wtf has he ever bought them or done for them? he has no job which is sad he has two kids nd dnt hasnt bought them the first thing! I right along with a lot of other ppl im SURE OF cant wait till he gets whats coming to him which will be behind bars or death nd im hopin for that! He needs a dramatic experience to make him change, so were all hopin for it!!!!!!
We All know

Minford, OH

#27 Sep 28, 2011
All the above is true.! Come on now that boy aint never gonna change! He needs to juss overdose && do us all a favor! He steals shyt then sells it for pills && heroin, pathetic right, I know! He isnt worth the dirt we walk on && thats the TRUTH! tisha is too stupid to get the hell away from him truth be told she prolly juss stayin around so she can have a place to live && not get her own place lol thats even more pathetic!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 Sep 28, 2011
The last two posts were obviously made by the same person.......just saying.
We All know

Minford, OH

#29 Sep 28, 2011
jerky boy wrote:
The last two posts were obviously made by the same person.......just saying.
So umm there cant be more than one person from lucasville? Lol Yur obviously stupid bc that was the only post I wrote so like yu really juss commented to say that LOl what a loser stfu AND quit being a queer, just saying!
yep

Marion, OH

#30 Sep 29, 2011
heres my opinion on the situation. jordan was wrong for robbing aaron but how are you gonna sit n bash on someone whos on dope when your boyfriend is the one who sells it to him? aaron and andrew are no better. and then ppl on facebook wanna feel sorry for aaron saying oh now he has to struggle etc. HE SALES DOPE it wont take very long and he will be ok

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#31 Sep 29, 2011
We All know wrote:
<quoted text>So umm there cant be more than one person from lucasville? Lol Yur obviously stupid bc that was the only post I wrote so like yu really juss commented to say that LOl what a loser stfu AND quit being a queer, just saying!
There can be more than one poster from lucasville, but what are the odds that they are both an idiot? Your style gives you away. It was you.
Lol

Minford, OH

#32 Sep 29, 2011
yep wrote:
heres my opinion on the situation. jordan was wrong for robbing aaron but how are you gonna sit n bash on someone whos on dope when your boyfriend is the one who sells it to him? aaron and andrew are no better. and then ppl on facebook wanna feel sorry for aaron saying oh now he has to struggle etc. HE SALES DOPE it wont take very long and he will be ok
Well hello TISHA lol! He dnt sell dope! And the only thing the metcalf boys do is smoke unlike ur nasty ass bf he does everything from pills to heroin! I wuld rather people smoke anyday then do pills or heroin!! So if u wanna put aaron and them on blast ill do the same to u and jordan soo keep talkin ur just mad bc the truth is finally coming out about jordan and urself! And ur mad bc katies runnin her mouth and u wont fight her lol u say ur 23? then fckin act like it DAMN! Then u say u aint on the drama but I look on facebook and all the status' you like is nothing but drama! GROW UP ALREADY! You, alicia, and ashley are notin but drama! Thats all youve ever been and thats all ull ever be! Now pleeeeaaaasssseeee grow up and start acting ur age PLEASE!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#33 Sep 29, 2011
Lol coudn't agree with you more! He seriously needs a wake up call before its too late, but I could care less (probably a lot of people) if he gets a wake up call or not! He needs to arrested or shot right between the eyes, thats what he deserves! He is scum, trash, And a thievin trashy BUM that wont get a job and steals off everybody he can and then sells the shyt he steals for heroin lol what a winner you picked right tisha lol! She has to be the stupidest dumbest broad ever for stickin around thinkin he will change! She is a wonderful mother, gotta give her credit for that, but you dont need him, nor do you deserve a piece of shyt like that, get the f away from him NOW, you deserve so much better and so does your beautiful babies! Its time you listen to all the people that care about you before something really bad happens! Listen to what were saying for once; get the hell away from him and if he continues doing what hes doing then dont let him see those babies, they deserve SO much better as do you! I hope you get the strength and the courage to get away from him and find better!
who cares

Marion, OH

#35 Sep 29, 2011
yes aaron metcafe and andrew metcafe both sell heroine and other things they need to be robbed and run out of town along with the theif.selling drugs is no better then stealing from people andrew and katie used to go to and steal cell phones and other stuff if you deal drugs or steal you all need to go to jail hopefully the detectives get on here and read this and they do and aresst them all.three dead beats off the street all ican say.
katie

United States

#37 Oct 3, 2011
Btw.. its METCALF! Not METCAFE. Dumbass.
sittinbackwatchn

Marion, OH

#38 Oct 4, 2011
seems fuuny everyone says tisha is a great mom, why did sheery king put her on blast on facebook yesterday over owing her money for crack,Tisha had sold to her n was pressing her for the money,interesting...she's always tired of Jordan but wont leave..add sherry king n look at the comments between the two.hummmmm..n people are so dumb at what they posted on facebook,print the stuff out,the masters are in for burglary,well george stated that when he came outside their guts droppped n they ran,which means they were outside,a lawyer could use that.I made them boys copies incase someone erases it.George,Jordan has done too much dirt to everyone,kick him out or deal with his bullcrap,he theives,lies,is an addict,he even stole the camcorder you had under the tree last year for christams for his addiction,it wont get better til someone helps him before its to late...p.s. the girl last year at campbell n sixth had 3 std's get to the health dept.
katie

Columbus, OH

#39 Oct 4, 2011
Yo dis aaron Metcalf I ain't scared put my name I got robbed and fought ur dude I n his front yard and y'all tryin say we burglarized yal an writing. Statements and shit you dat crazy yal robbed me but ill have it all back in a motha fucking month don't you no one feel srry. For me and keep my name out gals mouth and put my genitals in it I must be doin suin rite all yal talkin shit bout me and I ain't do shit wrong but fight jordan cause he to robbed me and then they call police and tryna say we tried to burglarize yal wake da fuck up jordan done sold me e erythang yal had bfore so y would I do dat I don't even steal so tell the truth yal got us facing mad time. Because of jordan gt beat ip on his front yard wow and for ur info I have a newborn baby I quit selln drugs im steppin. Up an bein a man about mine ask urs to do same
learn to read

Marion, OH

#40 Oct 4, 2011
theperson above seemd to b takin up for ur dumbass ,reread it,seems they were puttn down jordan,and if george posted that stuff best copy it on ppr
sister

Galion, OH

#43 Nov 27, 2012
Armybabe wrote:
<quoted text>
he has what?? when was this? he better not have gave me nuttin! I'll tell his gf to her face, i know her really well!!
if . You know her real well why would you of slept with him. Uhm your trif on some real shit
sister

Galion, OH

#44 Nov 27, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> u dont kno nothin, he stays with her so he can see his baby, plus she wont leave! hes tried!
don't try to hard cause he begs her back you know so much n no he dont stay . with her just cause the babies he love's my snl get over your self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry Mason Tyrone Black HD Denny 28 min Perry T Mason jr 143
Donation solicitors in the middle of the street 31 min Perry T Mason jr 40
woman with short black hair PNC sciotoville 1 hr Above the Law 2
No Inquiry? McDermott man "disciplined" child w... 1 hr Corrective Action 22
Any cute female looking for a true sugar daddy (Sep '12) 2 hr Sexy LeAnn 122
anybody want a free headjob? 3 hr gary 70
Angie scarberry 8 hr Chris ... 17

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance