Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

unknown wrote:
what do you know about this george bennett guy
I know a whole lot about this so called man, he's a woman beater, a dope dealer, a all around piece of sh*t
wow

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

I talked to this guy a few days ago, he's supposed to paint my truck. Maybe I should do a little more investigating, huh?
iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

dont just take these peoples word he is a good guy and i do know him well enouf im not one of his mad ex or there men im just a commen friend
bug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

my bub is a good guy and a great dad
portsmouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

bug wrote:
my bub is a good guy and a great dad
Yes he is a great dad and a good person .he has a great family
just me _______

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

portsmouth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is a great dad and a good person .he has a great family
thats right he is a good person i wished u 2 faced people would face us and man up to what u people r saying u people need to find something to do besides talking shit about other people and if any one has something to say we will be glad to talk to u face 2 face and if people is wondering who this is this is georges uncle willie u people need to get on with your own lifes and quit talking shit about other people
distraught friend

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

g is good people i know him for a long time ...all the people talkin shit need to quit...
Portsmouth_Citiz in

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

last i heard he was with that filthy bi7ch from Wayne Hills... Heather Covert, she's a poor excuse for a human being.
great guy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

yeah he is a great guy and he will give you the shirt off his back if you really need it but i know for a fact he is with michelle foster right now she is from wheelersburg they are such a good couple so for all the people who hate on him so f@ck yourself !!!!
a very good friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

I have known george bennett for quite some time now and my ole man went to school with him his whole life. I know for a fact that he is a hell of a man. a damn good man and a damn good father at that.. My honest opinion, actually a fact, is that someone got on here and is jealous of george. Why else would someone get on here and talk shit about a man that has done nothing to you besides probably dumped your ass or stole your lady if you are a man that started this shit. I don't see anyone fessing up and giving any names on who you are. George comes from a very good family that a lot of people would be blessed to have. He has lived a very rough life and has been through a lot of stuff. I almost gaurantee that whoever started this topic would have already done something stupid if you have lived the life that this man has lived. But, of course, he is a hell of a man and can get through his rough times that he has been through. George has done a lot of things for a lot of people and would probably do just about anything for anyone if he possibly could. It looks like people would have a life and stop judging people that has not done a damn thing wrong to anyone... The whold drug dealer situation, you best get off that shit, he may not be perfect but that is one thing he is not is a drug dealer... I do know that for a known fact because for one, if he was a drug dealer, his old lady surely would not have to work because he loves his ole lady with all his heart. People are just jealous and wishes that they could get pretty girls like he does. So you tell us, which is it, are you a man and jealous because he stole your old lady; or are you a bitch that he wouldnt have anything to do with or a bitch that he dumped?!?!?! If you cant tell us your name then find something better to do and dont hate,go masterbate...
george

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

thats right these people are just jealous of me so they figure they would get on here and talk shit cause they know better than sayin it to my face . so for all the haters and jealous bi@ches go f%ck yourselves unless you think you might want to man up n come say it to my face . i know you don't have that big of balls huh?
BECKY

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

To form all of Portsmouth residents you have yourselves fooled to say he is a good person. He is a piece of sh*t, a woman beater, thief, and scandolous in every way!! So go ahead and start your pathetic little fan club for the man who has kids and barely takes of them...what about Lisa's baby, you know d*mn well thats his kid! Of course Michelle, aka fish eyes, is gonna take up for him! How bout when he took all your money and kicked you out on your a** to get back with Heather LMFAO!! So sit on your high horse little girl, you and him both have whats coming to you!!!

LOVE ALWAYS HIS #1 FAN
BECKY

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

O believe none of us are "haters" you thug wanna be! I've been face to face with you and you b*tched out. To scared of jail thats why you snitch to get out of trouble, who the hell gets 11 years paper you B*TCH!!!
michellef

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

f@ck you big bird all you do is talk shit and sit on your lazy fat a$$ and snort or shoot oxys b%tch so go use another dirty needle you dirty wh@re!
reeper1979

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

look the 25lb lil wh*re is all cum and mouth thats why she on here running her d*ck sucker. look wh*re un like then b*tch that sleeps next to you talk about her again an i will show all why i am the one you love to hate. so put lil d*ck back in your mouth and you will never feel the heat i can put off.
MEMEMEME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH is all that comes out of that lil girls mouth! Aligator mouth with a canary a**!! Didn't he talk so much sh*t about you??? Said and I quote "Its like f*ckin a lil kid" LMFAO!! Go do good for your selves and convience your selves you are the sh*t...but do you really know what he does while your at work lmao ask LILLY from myspace bet she does :)
reeper1979

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

just to let mr cartoon know i have benn f*cking your gurl. thats why she is late not those lame a$$ excuses she be giving you. i got in the camaro and she didnt even talk just straight to s*ucking me d*ck and i got out she came home and i know you tasted me so i hope you love my flavor cause she does 3 times a week. i love when she textes me and sayes she is thirsty cause i know what up next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Angie Justice 46 min Hahaha 4
ashley, Ron's girlfriend 2 hr Terry 13
Michael Galloway beat his girlfriend, whats his... 2 hr Terry 11
gigantic yard sale 2 hr bubblez 7
Hookers 4 hr Chris 10
1 Blessing From God 4 hr Chris 44
I'm really tired of judgmental ppl 4 hr Tell it All 20
•••
•••