why did GOD devide the races?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Langsville, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2013
we all know that GOD devided the blacks,whites,chinese.ect.but there must be a reson we just dont have the sense to really know why.i think the more people mix races the more new stranes of desease and germs that will be affecting all of us.so please stop sinning against GOD and stick to your own race.PS if you have a view on this subject please feel free to tell us your view.thanks
realist

Langsville, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2013
ive thought the same thing for years.im sure he had a very good reason but getting all these crack whores to stop dating blacks will be imposible.theres alot of skank out there.i guess the newest thing is every mexican girl that jumps the border has to have a white guy baby daddy.it makes me sick.
teahee

Langsville, OH

#3 Jan 17, 2013
i love it you both are so wright.
facts

Langsville, OH

#4 Jan 17, 2013
i never thought about it that way but ther has to be a reason that the races exsist.maybe GOD knows something that we dont.people just dont care if they go to hell i guess.im surprised that theres not a bunch of big mouth haters on here yelling about this post.
Odd

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2013
yea man you are wright...that is weird.. dude..
lmao

Galion, OH

#6 Jan 17, 2013
OMG you are having a conversation with yourself. Now this is beyond pitiful. Funny but pitiful

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
wondering wrote:
we all know that GOD devided the blacks,whites,chinese.ect.but there must be a reson we just dont have the sense to really know why.i think the more people mix races the more new stranes of desease and germs that will be affecting all of us.so please stop sinning against GOD and stick to your own race.PS if you have a view on this subject please feel free to tell us your view.thanks
God doesn't exist.

Santa Monica, CA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Odd wrote:
yea man you are wright...that is weird.. dude..
When you use sock puppets, don't make it so obvious. Learning to spell will help.

facts

Langsville, OH

#9 Jan 17, 2013
spelling? really thats the best you can do.im not worried about spelling on a site like this.ok theres no GOD?how do you get a creation without a creater?
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist.
???

Marion, OH

#10 Jan 17, 2013
First of all, that question is answered in the Bible, i suggest reading it... Secondly, i dont think diseases are created by mixing races.... They are more likely caused from multiple partners.... Dont be a ho, stay a virgin til married, and STAY married. No matter what color you are, that will cut down on diseases. Third and last, please get an education... Take some spelling, english, and philosophy classes, enlighten yourself
your perfect

Langsville, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2013
im sure glad we are blessed with such wisedom.your advice is touching.it sounds like you know everthing.why dont cha cmon over too da vill anda illa show ya WHATS UP!
???

Marion, OH

#13 Jan 17, 2013
The post was blaming for mixing races for causing diseases.. And thats bs... So why attack me???

Santa Monica, CA

#14 Jan 17, 2013
facts wrote:
spelling? really thats the best you can do.im not worried about spelling on a site like this.ok theres no GOD?how do you get a creation without a creater?<quoted text>
There is no creation. Now, learn to spell, fundie.
excuse my language

West Union, OH

#15 Jan 17, 2013
wondering wrote:
So it is wrong to 'mix' with another race, but it isn't wrong to engage in incest?

God permitted incest in the Bible numerous times whether or not you believe it. Google it. Ask your pastor (though most likely he won't want to admit it).

And since you are telling others to not sin, why do you continue to engage in breaking the 4th Commandment by patronizing businesses on the Sabbath Day?(Your pastor won't admit he does that too.) Pardon my language, but who the {{bleep}} do you think you are telling others what they are doing wrong when YOU are just as guilty? Maybe--and excuse my language here again--you just need to shut the {{bleep}} up.

Thanks and God bless.
Jesus loves you!

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Well, if you've ever read any of the bible, a large group of people were trying to build a tower to Heaven, so God changed them and gave them different languages, so they couldn't communicate to build the tower.
browneyes

Marion, OH

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist.
when you are on your dying bed i bet you will be praying to god for forgiveness. yes GOD DOES EXIST

Santa Monica, CA

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Jesus loves you wrote:
Well, if you've ever read any of the bible, a large group of people were trying to build a tower to Heaven, so God changed them and gave them different languages, so they couldn't communicate to build the tower.
How can an adult believe that story is true?
why

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Why?
hmmmmm

Ashland, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2013
wondering, realist, facts, teehee, odd, your perfect, jesus loves you, why.....DAMN just how many times are you going to change your name and post on your own thread?!?!?! lol pathetic much??
why

United States

#21 Jan 17, 2013
What this was not my post. I am a strong believer in good, forgiveness, understanding and trust. I have no intent to harm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there good fishing in the little scioto? Where? 3 hr gary 5
Tudors Biscuit World (Oct '13) 3 hr gary 83
Female bartender @ the Columbia 5 hr yuck 28
portsmouth motorcycle club 21 hr ispc 13
Stacy TALBERT now Stacy willson (May '11) Sat Wondering 5
A guy dressed like a women Sat gary 12
O.J.Simpson Sat gary 5

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance