If i was( David malone) The mayor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gary

Minford, OH

#24 Oct 6, 2012
if i was mr malone, id be black? lol, and the mayor?
Me know

Waverly, OH

#25 Oct 6, 2012
they wont say it close-up wrote:
<quoted text> OK time to educate some folks on here who happens to be white. There are some low income blacks jus like there are low income whites but ya'll ignore the thought of low income whites jus to make a racist joke that all blacks are on welfare. The Ville and Wayne Hills has more whites in it than blacks, so all this talk bout goin' back to the Ville is ignorance n not facts. Lets discuss trailer parks....the low income whites who grew up in trailer parks where are they now....either still in their cheap ass trailer or in low income housing which is the Ville or Wayne Hlls. U DONT MOVE FROM A TRAILER TO A MANSION BEIN' LOW INCOME. SO STOP ACTIN' LIKE WE THE ONLY ONES IN THESE HOUSING UNITS
You are the majority...fact! LOL!
Me know

Waverly, OH

#26 Oct 6, 2012
So this won't affect you homies, but for the rest of us...please read! http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/gover...
Right On

Portsmouth, OH

#29 Oct 6, 2012
AllIdoislol wrote:
L0L... Tell Dave the TRASh just feet from his nice home under the RR tracks by 16th St is horrible . A dead cat and trash liter this area not to mention the trash behind Farley SQ. on the same St. EAST of the RR underpass ... Pitiful... LOL
And the idiot mayor proposed speed bumps for the Ville on 14th street. He needs to spend some time on Grandview where speed bumbs MAY make a difference! He's a true dumbasss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Is Why Topix Is Dangerous 52 min hooty 35
Is making a threat on social media a crime? 1 hr Mike 5
Body Builder Guy in Portsmouth 1 hr WPgirl1999 18
Best lawyer for small claims court 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 4
Girls out 2 hr Looking 1
Straight talk phone not working, BOB 2 hr bob 6
laborers local #83 (Nov '10) 2 hr Crymeariver 106
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages