chicken shit state troopers dirty judges

chicken shit state troopers dirty judges

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

beaner

Marion, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
everything quiet irvin hasn,t killed any one yet but he,s still tryin with gun or car he will kill some one.just tryin 2 give every one in sciotoville warning he is mentally defective he likes sciotoville cause he grew up there now he,s show all the people what a big bad cop he is he,s makin threats and naming names of people he,s gonna get even with.still a scared lil coward aren,t u irvin scared lil sissy lik u daddy
Exeter

Germany

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Barb,

You need therapy. Try living in places without cops or cops that are REALLY like you suggest. You'd already be begging to come to America. Your last sentence is a quote from some washed up idiot that was on here last year. My bet is that you're him in drag. You're just too pleased with what you think is a clever turn of phrase.
...

Marion, OH

#4 Feb 3, 2013
beaner wrote:
everything quiet irvin hasn,t killed any one yet but he,s still tryin with gun or car he will kill some one.just tryin 2 give every one in sciotoville warning he is mentally defective he likes sciotoville cause he grew up there now he,s show all the people what a big bad cop he is he,s makin threats and naming names of people he,s gonna get even with.still a scared lil coward aren,t u irvin scared lil sissy lik u daddy
hey dumbass... it's ervin, not irvin...
Exeter

Apo, AE

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Barb,

I work in places where there is injustice. The people that write the books come here and provide us with a forum to discuss our findings. Most authors have a set agenda. The audiences screen the material based on thir own bias, true? Undoubtedly you and I have different viewpoints.
As far as a job; if you're paying taxes then I work for you
gary

AOL

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you spend way too much time on Topix.. You should seek a job. Maybe you should spend some of you time with the authors of books on injustice. But I'm sure you know more than they do. My bet is you are the washed up idiot, if your remembering what was said on here a year ago. Forum addict by chance?
why does most arguements include, in get a job? lol
Super trooper

Marion, OH

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Just pay your ticket and get over it ... Rite meow
beaner

Marion, OH

#10 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
hey dumbass... it's ervin, not irvin...[/QUOTE]sissy lil coward any way u spell it usin your badge to threaten all ppl u did,nt like in school sad little man u take pills like u daddy randy and carl quit you daddy should 2 if u daddy don,t like this i kick his ass just like in high school him n his buddy malone
beaner

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Exeter wrote:
Barb,
You need therapy. Try living in places without cops or cops that are REALLY like you suggest. You'd already be begging to come to America. Your last sentence is a quote from some washed up idiot that was on here last year. My bet is that you're him in drag. You're just too pleased with what you think is a clever turn of phrase.
i don,t have anything against honest cops just mentally defective freaks like irvin who abuse their power against honest citizens who ervin don,t like for one reason or another power trip look at me now attitude very dangerous person karla has been warned by several different ppl about his unprofessional attitude like i said very mentally dangerous person remember when it happens i told u so of course the local will put their version of the truth on it just like the trooper who almost killed the man on rt. 23 near mcdonalds they praised his stupid driving and hes the one who caused the accident. troopers be honest thats all the public wants not the arrogant rude attitude
beaner

Marion, OH

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Exeter wrote:
Barb,
I work in places where there is injustice. The people that write the books come here and provide us with a forum to discuss our findings. Most authors have a set agenda. The audiences screen the material based on thir own bias, true? Undoubtedly you and I have different viewpoints.
As far as a job; if you're paying taxes then I work for you
exeter i looked up your i.p got the name your puter is registered under your real name is lot nicer than exeter why don,t u use it
beaner

Marion, OH

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Super trooper wrote:
Just pay your ticket and get over it ... Rite meow
thats what your wife said and she said u not so super get my drift
beaner

Marion, OH

#14 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
hey dumbass... it's ervin, not irvin...[/QUOTE] i,m contacting o.s.p. headquarters just in case karla can,t or won,t do anything to keep this out of control idiot from killing some innocent citizen it,s not a matter of if he will kill someone it,s when hopefully they will put the idiot behind a desk before he kills some one please
beaner

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Exeter wrote:
Barb,
You need therapy. Try living in places without cops or cops that are REALLY like you suggest. You'd already be begging to come to America. Your last sentence is a quote from some washed up idiot that was on here last year. My bet is that you're him in drag. You're just too pleased with what you think is a clever turn of phrase.
exeter super trooper whatever name u use you are out of touch with reality use your real name its not that bad want me 2 put your initials on here just 2 prove i know u
beaner

Marion, OH

#16 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
hey dumbass... it's ervin, not irvin...[/QUOTE] you so smart coward ego freak any way u spell it he,s gonna show all the ppl he did,nt in sciotoville what big pig he is oooooooo he scary just like his dopey daddy ervin tell daddy big roy still want,s mpney he owes 4 oxy,s he sold him on credit he,s really mad gonna kick u daddy,s ass
beaner

Marion, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
hey dumbass... it's ervin, not irvin...[/QUOTE] just like the old jerry lewis movie oirving oirving oirving u funny little man where will u hide when u get fired for killing some body you pathetic little cowardly freak u are sad little freak
beaner

Marion, OH

#18 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
hey dumbass... it's ervin, not irvin...[/QUOTE] oirving u so smart look up my ip number come see me in person u sad little freak
Exeter

Apo, AE

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Beaner, If you want to go ahead and put my two initials out there I would be fascinated. Especially since this isn't my computer.:) And I am not "super trooper". Don't know who that is but I get in enough trouble on my own.
...

Marion, OH

#20 Feb 7, 2013
beaner wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
hey dumbass... it's ervin, not irvin..."

oirving u so smart look up my ip number come see me in person u sad little freak
I think it's funny that you think I am Ervin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes A Village To Protect A Child 1 min BILAD 22
I Wore BILAD (Brad) Out 49 min DrNo 12
Stephanie Nuckols 4 hr Ceiltile9 6
just wondering 5 hr BILAD 61
Walter Lewis AKA ELDERED on Topics (Mar '11) 7 hr Melanie Blackstone 96
An Excerpt From My Brother's Journal 7 hr Now What 2
Perry Mason Tyrone Black HD Denny (Nov '16) 8 hr Tellall 157

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages