First Prev
of 10
Next Last
WOW

Fpo, AE

#1 May 3, 2011
Why was a valley high school teacher fired?
Yeaah

Washington, DC

#3 May 3, 2011
Cheated on his SATs
WOW

Fpo, AE

#4 May 4, 2011
What really one of my friends told me something different but alright.
boobs

Portsmouth, OH

#5 May 4, 2011
WOW wrote:
What really one of my friends told me something different but alright.
If u already know then why did u ask?
teachers aid

Columbus, OH

#6 May 4, 2011
Well that's what happens when you have sex with a student, now I can't wait until he goes to jail!
Lucasville Resident

Kenton, OH

#7 May 4, 2011
He was sleeping with a 17 yr student.. his wife caught him and told the school... Now he can go to prison so they can treat him like a 17 yr old b1tch
Who

Washington, DC

#8 May 4, 2011
Who was it this time?
Correction

Clinton, IN

#9 May 4, 2011
Student is 18
crazy 7

United States

#10 May 4, 2011
The student turned 18 in Jan. but was 17 when it started! Her name is Trinity Brown and she is not innocent in all of this. I feel bad for his wife and family, they are the victims in all of this.
dang

Dublin, OH

#11 May 4, 2011
i heard it was one teacher an they fired him an the teacher they hired in his place turned around an did the same thing . i also heard the assistant softball coach out there did the same thing at northwest but is now helping coach our valley girls. WOW an i was going to send my kids to valley not now. our kids are not even safe in the schools now?????? i honestly cannot even believe this from these schools i really am shocked.
duh

Columbus, OH

#12 May 4, 2011
If your kids have the same mental capacity as you, then vern rife is the place! VALLEY did not condon their actions nor did VALLEY allow it to happen, things like this happen everywhere and all the time, its not just at valley. I dont think the teacher is 100% to blame but i dont think she is either, they both did wrong, there is not that big of an age difference between them but he took a job to teach "children" and help coach not hit on them, yes he should lose his job and license but she shouldnt walk away scott free either.
dang wrote:
i heard it was one teacher an they fired him an the teacher they hired in his place turned around an did the same thing . i also heard the assistant softball coach out there did the same thing at northwest but is now helping coach our valley girls. WOW an i was going to send my kids to valley not now. our kids are not even safe in the schools now?????? i honestly cannot even believe this from these schools i really am shocked.
kids clothes

Dublin, OH

#13 May 4, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>If your kids have the same mental capacity as you, then vern rife is the place! VALLEY did not condon their actions nor did VALLEY allow it to happen, things like this happen everywhere and all the time, its not just at valley. I dont think the teacher is 100% to blame but i dont think she is either, they both did wrong, there is not that big of an age difference between them but he took a job to teach "children" and help coach not hit on them, yes he should lose his job and license but she shouldnt walk away scott free either.
Who is the teacher?
The more you know

Lebanon, KY

#14 May 4, 2011
Would you believe that the age of consent in Ohio is 16? The whole world is turning pedo. Around 3am, I once ran into wal-mart to grab some things, and on my way out, a girl that looked no older than 13 was flashing everyone, along with all her friends. Parents need to start paying attention to there kids in Portsmouth, otherwise they will just grow up to be drug addicted prostitutes.
Cbuschick23

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 May 4, 2011
Age of consent changes to 18 when the defendant is a teacher... Plus there are some other issues that complicate things
crazy 7

United States

#16 May 4, 2011
This girl is the assistant Valley softball coaches daughter, it must run in the family!!!
jjr

Portsmouth, OH

#17 May 4, 2011
his name is Mr. Brian Glenn and she isn't the only one he messed around with. She is the onne who just got caught. there are more way more sum graduated last year.. He coached them! Or so I heard
this is interesting

Wilmington, OH

#18 May 4, 2011
jjr wrote:
his name is Mr. Brian Glenn and she isn't the only one he messed around with. She is the onne who just got caught. there are more way more sum graduated last year.. He coached them! Or so I heard
Is he a younger man from the north west area?
hum

Portsmouth, OH

#20 May 4, 2011
Why hasn't it been on the news?
dang

Dublin, OH

#21 May 5, 2011
duh wrote:
If your kids have the same mental capacity as you, then vern rife is the place! VALLEY did not condon their actions nor did VALLEY allow it to happen, things like this happen everywhere and all the time, its not just at valley. I dont think the teacher is 100% to blame but i dont think she is either, they both did wrong, there is not that big of an age difference between them but he took a job to teach "children" and help coach not hit on them, yes he should lose his job and license but she shouldnt walk away scott free either.
<quoted text>
ok first of all my kids should go to vern rife. Your so smart. I thought bullying an name calling is the one thing we are trying to teach our kids not to do. i guess we know what kind of parent you are already. I am just voicing my opinion an you call me stupid for it. It is a student isnt there a code you have to follow when you sign up to be a teacher. I do not blame students. they to me are still children. A teacher should KNOW better i dont care if the girl got butt naked an said here it is he should have walked away or called someone right then an there. An the reason i say i blame the school is the assistant coach did that at northwest now he is at our school i am saying shouldnt they do back ground checks, an i am not giving the names of the teachers because i am not gettin sued. figure it our its all over town. thats how i found out. I guess that makes me stupid... Guess we cant keep bullying out of school if parents do it. They do as they see.
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#22 May 5, 2011
What's going on out there in lucasville, I also heard that an 18 year old girl got caught by the principal in the parking lot giving a 15 year old freshman a bjob, and all they did was call the families?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dustin cheating on Amanda?? 54 min Bill 4
selling of ound park 58 min painter 39
Timmy is real. 1 hr red4fun 202
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Jerry K 30,939
Haha 1 hr red4fun 537
lucasville flea market cons!! 3 hr curious 1
Who are the biggest drug dealers in New Boston? (Jan '14) 6 hr Eww 23
Portsmouth Trojan Football 11 hr woo-boy 62
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••