Dakota Roadhouse Rumors
Lerry McKinney DOJ

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Dakota GM Matt Miller Is Have A Sex Thing With Whitney Can't Remember The Last Name They Guy Gave Me But Yeah They Have More Problems There Then Any Jobs In Portsmouth, Ohio The Owner Is Greedy Talks About How The "CUSTOMS AINT SHIT BUT A JOKE IM THE ONE THEY ARE PAYING YOU JUST SHUT UP AN DO WHAT I SAY" But Not In Those Words Dont Want To Curse......??? Some One Please Mr. Matt Miller You Really Need Help I Think I Might Have To Come See This Place Of Business An Also I Heard You Took Away There Holiday Pay An Workers Comp......
SORRY GUYS

Marion, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2011
I Worked There An He Is Not The Guy To Work For In Portsmouth Dakotas Is Lame
I know

Zanesville, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2011
They treat the employees like trash...dont think we customers are blind and deaf!! You all need to get your sh*t together & start treating your employees with a little dignity and respect!!
private dancer

Galion, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2011
wow, ive been there a few times but never really noticed any employees being trated like trash and i am neither blind or deaf. i'm not saying it isn't happening or that it is happening, i've just never noticed. i've always been treated well by servers and bartenders and the food isn't bad.
if these things are going on the owners and general manager need to take care of it. the people that have served me and my family have always done a good job.
Really

Marion, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Every place of business has those employees that ate disgruntled. This seems to be that case, but these employees (or the same employee under different names) use topic in hopes of creating turmoil. Dakota's will be just fine.
Maybe some workers there need to either shape up or ship out.
Lynn

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Prolly Andy who started this topic lol how ironic he got caught stealing from the company & cheating on his wife!! Hmmmm lol got fired moved out of Ohio wife divorced him & of course he no lingers owns or runs penn station or Dakota's!!! Hahahaha I love karma :)))
Lynn

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Nov 14, 2011
"longer"
Really

Marion, OH

#9 Nov 14, 2011
Lynn wrote:
Prolly Andy who started this topic lol how ironic he got caught stealing from the company & cheating on his wife!! Hmmmm lol got fired moved out of Ohio wife divorced him & of course he no lingers owns or runs penn station or Dakota's!!! Hahahaha I love karma :)))
was he the oriental guy? If so, he is the reason I no longer go to Penn Station. He was rude. He always acted like the customers were in his way. He forgets that the customers remember the way they are treated. I influenced everyone I knew to stay away from that place.
anD

Marion, OH

#10 Nov 15, 2011
Lerry McKinney DOJ wrote:
Dakota GM Matt Miller Is Have A Sex Thing With Whitney Can't Remember The Last Name They Guy Gave Me But Yeah They Have More Problems There Then Any Jobs In Portsmouth, Ohio The Owner Is Greedy Talks About How The "CUSTOMS AINT SHIT BUT A JOKE IM THE ONE THEY ARE PAYING YOU JUST SHUT UP AN DO WHAT I SAY" But Not In Those Words Dont Want To Curse......??? Some One Please Mr. Matt Miller You Really Need Help I Think I Might Have To Come See This Place Of Business An Also I Heard You Took Away There Holiday Pay An Workers Comp......
You Start Every Word With A Capital Letter, But, you are too lazy to put a "d" at the end of "an" to correctly spell "and". Why?
Lynn

Marion, OH

#11 Nov 15, 2011
Yes he was the oriental person lol Andy West!
edman

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2011
I also have no respect for andy west. He always treated me rudely. He has to be crazy to throw away the opportunity he had at dakota's or Penn Station, not to mention that his wife is very nice and she is also an attrative woman. I recognized that he was a jerk the first time i met him
lol

Marion, OH

#13 Dec 6, 2011
fuxk dakotas
not pleased

Galion, OH

#14 Dec 8, 2011
My family and I have been there twice and both times we waited for 20 to 40 min after being seated for a wait person to come to our table and the food is not worth waiting for at all, we only went back the second time because I thought maybe they were just having a bad night the first time.Then some cook hit on my by the restrooms so we will never be going back. But for those of you that do I hope it is more to your liking then it was ours
who

Galion, OH

#15 Dec 8, 2011
Have been to this place 3 times since it opened.

Only reason was that their is such a woeful lack
of sit-down table service restaurant in this
fast food capital of the Midwest.

Last visit was about 3 months ago and because of
all the complaints of posters on here, I too was
disgusted with the food and slow service.

Just another reason that every week, sometimes
twice weekly, we drive to Chillicothe, Ashland or
Huntington to have restaurant dinners.
LameO

Galion, OH

#16 Dec 16, 2011
I was just there tonight and waited forever for our food. The service is terrible there!
meeee

United States

#17 Dec 16, 2011
What service !,couldn't get waited on.
good girl

Marion, OH

#18 Dec 24, 2011
does andrew west still run the place??? and yes he is very rude and dishonest. i use to work for him when he managed Buffalo Wild Wings. I love BWW, Penn Station and Dakotas.. but mr west sucks balls. He is rude to his employees and his customers and is a liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnny scott (Mar '11) 1 hr know him 14
Nikita Adkins 1 hr Yeah 6
Praying For Fred Brisker 1 hr My opinion 43
Scioto county crawl 2 hr Supahkilla 7
Lives depend on this 2 hr My opinion 17
Kortney 3 hr Miss justice 1
agent 7 hr agent 3
Scioto County candor 12 hr DrNo 17

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web