Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Roger Pedactor

Frankfort, OH

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Sharon Bender will sign off it!
Trainer

Galion, OH

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Uh, just go into the municipal building and the post office and you can visibly see why one has to be torn down and the other is suitable.
Two of my grandparents are the same age, one lives in a home the other is dead. Is age really the best comparison between two complete separate buildings?
Hell, the entire facade of the municipal building's north side FELL OFF a couple years ago.
I'd love to see some actual evidence supporting even one of these claims, but Forrey doesn't let proof get in the way of his claims.
nopey dopey

Marion, OH

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Trainer wrote:
Uh, just go into the municipal building and the post office and you can visibly see why one has to be torn down and the other is suitable.
Two of my grandparents are the same age, one lives in a home the other is dead. Is age really the best comparison between two complete separate buildings?
Hell, the entire facade of the municipal building's north side FELL OFF a couple years ago.
I'd love to see some actual evidence supporting even one of these claims, but Forrey doesn't let proof get in the way of his claims.
You are wrong about that facade. It was repaired and it was NOT THE WHOLE NORTH SIDE.
nopey dopey

Marion, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Court House MAINTAINED

Municipal Building NOT MAINTAINED
nopey dopey

Marion, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2012
SOMEONE WANTS THEIR GRUBBY LITTLE HANDS ON THAT MUNICIPAL BUILDING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizens Against Virtually Everything 7 hr bull durum 20
Trooper Ervin 8 hr Duane 4
Nations BIGGEST Pill Mill Dr Tempanerous 9 hr citizen 1
Snap Chat Scioto Co. (Feb '13) 9 hr Dragonfly 7
which hookers? 9 hr Hank 2
Linnie Barnett 11 hr Ann 9
Azz hole in white ford 12 hr Otnot 9

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance