Suboxone and drug tests?
Truth

Marion, OH

#62 Jul 8, 2012
Suboxone is a drug to alleviate the temporary withdrawal symptems from other opiates. It's not meant to be a long term substitute for drugs you consider "worse."

It is a DRUG. It STILL carries the risk of abuse, that's why addicts buy it on the street and use it when they can't get the drug of their choice.

Taking suboxone and thinking you are "clean" is the equivalent of an alcoholic who cuts back to a few drinks a day, and saying he's "sober" because he doesn't drink till he passes out.

You're "clean and sober" when your mind and body are free of any chemical that ALTERS your mind and body.
MD pill head

United States

#63 Aug 16, 2012
Man, been on a 3 year run of oxys. Just this year alone ive spent over 60k cash on this shit! All my retirement and savings r gone. Goin to a suboxone dr tomorrow but my question is...does he dispense suboxone from office or do u gotta get a script filled at pharmacy? Im trying to stay discreet from insurance. Can i pay cash at pharm and not b in system???
current on suboxones
#64 Aug 16, 2012
MD pill head wrote:
Man, been on a 3 year run of oxys. Just this year alone ive spent over 60k cash on this shit! All my retirement and savings r gone. Goin to a suboxone dr tomorrow but my question is...does he dispense suboxone from office or do u gotta get a script filled at pharmacy? Im trying to stay discreet from insurance. Can i pay cash at pharm and not b in system???
Yes you can pay cash at the pharmacy but i use my medical card because suboxone cost 10.68 a peice at the cheapest! so what you want to do is up to you....go to the suboxone doctor in ironton they are the best!
Jay Dubb

United States

#65 Oct 7, 2012
Does anyone know if nuerontin or lyrica (Gabapentin) will show up on a 12 panel urine drug screen? I have to go to a new pain clinic & I have to have a 12 panel drug profile test done before I can be seen. If anyone knows for sure if it shows up or not it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Randy

Marion, OH

#66 Oct 7, 2012
It has to be added to the test.
Andrew

Niles, IL

#67 Nov 3, 2012
noitall wrote:
it will show up on drug screen as opiates people. It contains a long active opoid and naloxone or (Narcan) which coveres opiate receptor sites in the brain. Narcan does not remove the drug from your system. So you can fail a drug screen up to 72 hours later. Dumbasses

You are an idiot dude I have taken at least 30 drug tests for probation an bail monitoring while being on subs every day and it does not show up!! They have to test for it specifically!
crazy

Somerset, KY

#68 Nov 4, 2012
i took half suboxone sunday and i have a urine test with probation on monday 8 days later will i be clean please let me know

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#69 Dec 13, 2012
hey wrote:
why do you take suboxone? If it's to sty clean and not get high then congrats! It's hard to do but hopefully you will have sucess. However my ex took suboxone I guess he said it was not as bad as ay other drug but you could still get a buzz of it. He has never fully tried to quit thats why he is my ex. I hope you are really trying. I have faith that everyone who truely tries and wants to quit can! Good luck!
i take it for pain relief because i dont like the effects of opiates

Location hidden

#70 Dec 13, 2012
probation doesnt test for it dont worry

Location hidden

#71 Dec 13, 2012
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot dude I have taken at least 30 drug tests for probation an bail monitoring while being on subs every day and it does not show up!! They have to test for it specifically!
buprenorphine is synthetic they test for morphine derived opiates...

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Granville, OH

#72 Dec 13, 2012
All you dopeheads taking Suboxone are just kidding yourself.. You replace one drug for another and think you did something special.. Here's the Real Kicker.. When you are in that car crash or you need that tooth pulled (everyone knows crackheads only have 2 teeth) back on topic now when you crash in a car or get that tooth pulled you WILL FEEL THE PAIN remember you are taking an OPIATE BLOCKER.. Hope your car crash isn't too bad or your going to hurt like hell.. Think about that while you gamble on Suboxone being your savior

Location hidden

#73 Dec 17, 2012
i aint a dopehead
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Marion, OH

#75 Dec 17, 2012
I try not to even take aspirin, cause if I'm really hurt or infected I want the meds to work! Just sayin
brandy

Marion, OH

#76 Jan 12, 2013
I was wondering if anyone knows if Tramadol will show up on a drug screen? i have received 50 different answers and would like to find out for sure...

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Cambridge, OH

#77 Jan 12, 2013
brandy wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows if Tramadol will show up on a drug screen? i have received 50 different answers and would like to find out for sure...
Let us know after you take the drug screen
Underpups

Chillicothe, OH

#78 Jan 14, 2013
There is a separate drug test for suboxone. And you can get addicted to suboxone as you can with any drug. They will not show up as anything on the 10 panel drug screen.
trish

Johnson City, TN

#80 Feb 19, 2013
i know where i live they didnt use to check for it but now so many ppl are on it they check at probation
Smitty

Nelson, NH

#81 Mar 4, 2013
going for test thursday and will let u all know
Anonymous

United States

#82 Mar 4, 2013
ItsME wrote:
I take suboxone and have been on it for over a year.. No they do not test for suboxone.. it has to be specifically tested for anywhere you go.. except if you are in a drug rehab program like myself.. then they will be testing for it.. You should be fine taking suboxone.. it will not show up.. believe me, Ive had the same questions in the past!! Good luck.. and better to be taking suboxone than drugs!!!
suboxone is a drug
Anonymous

United States

#83 Mar 4, 2013
Thank you!finally someone with some sense and education on the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls body found in sciotoville??? 49 min Chris 5
Who are his clients? 4 hr Lee 6
who is the guy that is working for Mike Mearan? (Feb '14) 4 hr Lee 29
Step Up To The Plate Lee And Help The People Out 4 hr Lee 2
What Happened To You Lee? 4 hr Lee 2
Jeff McMahon a good guy? 7 hr Pip Rademaker 3
where is dena. 9 hr Pip Rademaker 7

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance