haha

Waverly, OH

#22 Jun 17, 2010
REROB, you talk a lot of crap!
Hoyan

Fredericksburg, VA

#23 Jul 9, 2010
Shawty-WittaBigAZZ wrote:
I have been on probation in scioto county now for 2 years and im NOT perscribed suboxone.. Does anyone else know if the drug tests they give you test for suboxone and if I take them daily off the street if they show a positive for anything on the test? How long is it in your system for? Any TRUE info will be appreciated.(I have a feeling haters will want to miss-inform on this post and HATE)
Hey I've been on suboxone and it is not hard to find someone who will help you get off the other "JUNK". First, do you have any insurance? and if not can you get state assistance? Find those out and be getting in a clinic for subs that is long term and they will work with you to even get you off them eventually!! Good Luck.
john

Parsippany, NJ

#24 Dec 2, 2010
i recently was tested at probation and the saliva drug test came back positive one week for barbituates and a week later for soboxone. i have no reason to lie to people online, so know that i did not take either drug at the time i tested. i have been searching for an answer but cannot find one. is it possible that my p.o. could be tampering with my drug tests? or is it possible that gingivitis could have something to do with it coming back positive for either drug? she said she tested for a false positive twice, so what is really going on? thanks

“Life Happends!! Deal with it!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#25 Dec 2, 2010
they now have a 12 panel drug test wich now includes
suboxone. i do not know if the probabtion department looks for them or not. but they now test for it with the 12 panel. the active ingredent in suboxone is buprenorphine hydrochloride. just thought you would like to know.
congrats on going clean!! with all the luck to you in the world.
ohio

Waverly, OH

#26 Dec 2, 2010
john wrote:
i recently was tested at probation and the saliva drug test came back positive one week for barbituates and a week later for soboxone. i have no reason to lie to people online, so know that i did not take either drug at the time i tested. i have been searching for an answer but cannot find one. is it possible that my p.o. could be tampering with my drug tests? or is it possible that gingivitis could have something to do with it coming back positive for either drug? she said she tested for a false positive twice, so what is really going on? thanks
The rehab joints do tamper with the tests. The one in Beaver does I know they did it to a guy that is an acquaintance of an acquaintance I know.
sciotovillain

Staunton, VA

#27 Dec 3, 2010
I have been on probation in scioto county now for 2 years and im NOT perscribed suboxone.. Does anyone else know if the drug tests they give you test for suboxone and if I take them daily off the street if they show a positive for anything on the test? How long is it in your system for? Any TRUE info will be appreciated.(I have a feeling haters will want to miss-inform on this post and HATE)
dont listen to these people u will be in jail. Felony probation uses a 12 panel drug test~ suboxone can show false positive for opiates and will show positive for something called a c t it is usually found in antidepressants.i speak from experience i tested positive and would be in jail if i didnt have a scrip. No hate here just experience.not sure about misdemeanor probation.good luck.
disagree

Wilmington, OH

#28 Dec 3, 2010
11 panel drug test do show suboxone. There are many differnt kinds of drug test. I work at a local pain clinic. We drug test every patient before they can see the doctor. That is what our office uses the 11 panel. There are 5,7,9,11 panel test. So it really depends on what test they use. only 11 panel test for suboxone and methadone.
God

Portsmouth, OH

#29 Dec 3, 2010
STOP THE DUMB SHIT!!!!! STOP DOING DRUGS!! WHEN U DIE FROM a OVER DOSE THAT'S SUICIDE AND U WILL BE DAMNED TO HELL!!!!! SO IF YOUR GONNA DO IT DO IT GOOD!!!! MAKE IT WORTH IT!!! HELL it's the LAST RIDE YOUR GONNA GET!! AND WHETHER YOU ARE DYING SLOWLY OR QUICKLY, just think your thinking 'I'll show them" but than your the one not "LEAVING THE SHOWING"
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#30 Dec 4, 2010
john wrote:
I know it is possible to fail a drug test when you are not even doing anything. I took a drug test for work and failed it.(For Benzo's (Xanax) I have been clean for over 10 years, never touched anything again. I raised hell about the test because I knew there was NO way. What had happened was my father had just passed away and I was having a lot of difficulties dealing so I sought help and was getting anti depressants. There is something in the pills that will cause you to fail. So if you are taking any medication, even over the counter I would let them know because it could be something in even common medicines.

Good luck to all you that are trying to straighten your lives up. It's hard but once you get through it you can continue it.
Happy

Portsmouth, OH

#31 Dec 7, 2010
Suboxone is a partial antagonist that has Subutex and Buphenorphine mixed. The Subutex is a synthetic opiate and buphenorphine is a partial opiate blocker (NO NARCAN what-so-ever)! You have to test for Suboxone to detect it. I work in the field where we utilize Suboxone in our treatment scenarios and work closely with probation (common pleas & municipal) due to they supply most of out clientele. We test as well as the court system test for them on a regular basis. Thye do have panels now that include suboxone in screenings too. Suboxone is readily going to a "strip form" instead of "pills" which has already started in Most areas around here. Hope I could help. Thanks!
Mandy

Portsmouth, OH

#32 Dec 8, 2010
Suboxone has its own idividual test. I do drug screens dailey at work it looks like a small preg-test. Now there are some new 15 panel test that are cups with screw on lids and they have the strip for suboxone. Here is the question why not just be honest and talk to your P.O. bc they really are here to help us and when your straight with them they respect that. Go get a prescription then you will not have to worry about a false positive showing.
heronkills

Alexandria, VA

#33 Jan 6, 2011
uummm wrote:
<quoted text>let me just say subtex is just like methadone it basically gives u the same feeling as doing an oxy as im sure you already no. it is just like a crack head saying i just snort coke cause it's cheaper and lasts longer. But do you realize you are giving in to that craving, You apparently have been taking it to get over on a drug test wth who are you really fooling ? Not the probation officer or a treatment program. They will soon enough (have been for years) ban and do away with subutex and than where will you be? Right back to oxy's. My advise if it's feisable go away get away from this town. start over the USA is a beautiful place and so much out there to experience. People are out there willing to help you get on your feet and straighten up.. you owe it to yourself instead of 4 subutex pack your bags get a bus ticket and walkman(very much needed) keep to yourself and pic a destination the places around town will help you to... PS DON'T LOOK BACK!Really just to start over . Main thing think in your head you will die if you don't get out of here!! Good luck God Bless
Wow....I do realize you wrote this months ago but I just want to say you are definatly a retard. 1. They will never do away with suboxone 2. It is nothing like taking an oxy.you might feel SLIGHTLY....and I said slightly..... the same feeling at first, but fyi after being on it for a few days you only get the effect of not having cravings...I don't know where you got your retarded info but it was definatly from another retard. Or you probably just made it up in your retarded brain of yours.so maybe you should pack your bags( or have your mommy pack them since you are retarded) get on a bus and goto a group village for retarded people....bupenofine has saved countless lives and it will continue to.....RETARD!
Alicia

Portsmouth, OH

#34 Jan 7, 2011
You are stupid! It has also taken lives and many of them. I am a recovering addict and I was on suboxone and did get high off of it the entire time I was on it. So either you are in active addiction or you are just stupid. This medication should never be used more that 10 to 14 days. Suck it up. If you truly want to be clean and sober you will do what it takes..
BOB

Portsmouth, OH

#35 Jan 7, 2011
i took suboxone recreationally once it messed me up. note, i don't do pain killers often. never did it again, as i prefer good ole herb to opiates any day.
fellow felon

Portsmouth, OH

#36 Jan 7, 2011
I know for a fact that it does not show up on a 12 panel drug test that Scioto County Probation Dept uses. However, they do have another test that does test for suboxin and methadone. So as long as your PO doesnt think that you are using suboxin, he will have no reason to test you for it.
why

United States

#37 Jan 7, 2011
why are you taking suboxone off the street? If you are using pain pills then you should be back in jail for violating and suboxone is a drug that you are ILLEGALLY purchasing if you get caught YAY one more off the street.

Go to the doctor or rehab and get them legally and be honest with your probation officer
andrea

Newark, OH

#38 Jan 7, 2011
they do test for it at scioto county probation had a friend fail for it and no it doesnt show up an opiate it has its own test
Well

Flatwoods, KY

#39 Jan 8, 2011
ItsME wrote:
I take suboxone and have been on it for over a year.. No they do not test for suboxone.. it has to be specifically tested for anywhere you go.. except if you are in a drug rehab program like myself.. then they will be testing for it.. You should be fine taking suboxone.. it will not show up.. believe me, Ive had the same questions in the past!! Good luck.. and better to be taking suboxone than drugs!!!
Suboxone is a drug and yes it does show up on on test!
rod

Huntington, WV

#40 Jan 10, 2011
if it is a 12 panel test it will show up the questiton is dose probaiton have the 12 panel test.
smartarse

Columbus, OH

#41 Jan 10, 2011
This post spells class, low class buy class!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working girls 15 min old dog 7
lil-t33 16 min lil_t33 62
Amber Neal (Apr '13) 1 hr FOVR 6
How long will it be before the state shuts the ... 3 hr Treatment my ass 5
petite hooker 3 hr Ptown69 15
Life Point Church: Is it Legit? (Jul '14) 3 hr MAPM 80
dustin colley 4 hr jax 1
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE