Suboxone and drug tests?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Shawty-WittaBigA ZZ

Marion, OH

#1 Feb 27, 2010
I have been on probation in scioto county now for 2 years and im NOT perscribed suboxone.. Does anyone else know if the drug tests they give you test for suboxone and if I take them daily off the street if they show a positive for anything on the test? How long is it in your system for? Any TRUE info will be appreciated.(I have a feeling haters will want to miss-inform on this post and HATE)
ItsME

Marion, OH

#2 Mar 24, 2010
I take suboxone and have been on it for over a year.. No they do not test for suboxone.. it has to be specifically tested for anywhere you go.. except if you are in a drug rehab program like myself.. then they will be testing for it.. You should be fine taking suboxone.. it will not show up.. believe me, Ive had the same questions in the past!! Good luck.. and better to be taking suboxone than drugs!!!
hey

Marion, OH

#3 Mar 25, 2010
why do you take suboxone? If it's to sty clean and not get high then congrats! It's hard to do but hopefully you will have sucess. However my ex took suboxone I guess he said it was not as bad as ay other drug but you could still get a buzz of it. He has never fully tried to quit thats why he is my ex. I hope you are really trying. I have faith that everyone who truely tries and wants to quit can! Good luck!
ItsME

Marion, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2010
I take suboxone because i was addicted to oxycontin and my life was falling apart.. Suboxone has changed my life completly and I am soo much happier with myself. I actually have a life today and can say that I love the person I am. I have 2 beautiful children that need me and for now I chose to take suboxone to stay clean!!! it doesnt work for everyone but it works for me and thats all that matters! and No.. you do not get high from suboxone.. its an opiate blocker!
babymomma

Marion, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2010
Well i havent never been addicted to oxycontin, A friend of mine had a soboxone one day n ask me if i wanted to try it n i said sure, N i did n i liked it, I was on small pain pills really bad, but now all i do is soboxone, N i fill a buzz off of them every time i do them. But i get then perscribed to me now sooo yeah lol.
hey

Marion, OH

#6 Mar 25, 2010
ItsME wrote:
I take suboxone because i was addicted to oxycontin and my life was falling apart.. Suboxone has changed my life completly and I am soo much happier with myself. I actually have a life today and can say that I love the person I am. I have 2 beautiful children that need me and for now I chose to take suboxone to stay clean!!! it doesnt work for everyone but it works for me and thats all that matters! and No.. you do not get high from suboxone.. its an opiate blocker!
thats great well I wish you and the guy who started this thread a lot of luck. I know it is very hard, and I'm really happy to hear your children are a priority. I've seen my ex lose his and not care. It was sad. I really think people who overcome stuff end up being really great people. Have a great night/ day whatever it is to you lol (I always stay up all night about 5 I'm not quite sure if it would be goodnight or goodmorning :)
iKnow

Marion, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2010
Subs, will not show up on a regular drug test only the tests that specifically test for them will show positive or negative. BUT I know that Scioto County Adult Probation NOW has a separate test JUST for subs. I don't know about PMC Probation though. Just FYI I hope it helped
noitall

Seaman, OH

#8 Mar 27, 2010
it will show up on drug screen as opiates people. It contains a long active opoid and naloxone or (Narcan) which coveres opiate receptor sites in the brain. Narcan does not remove the drug from your system. So you can fail a drug screen up to 72 hours later. Dumbasses
nopee

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2010
It does not show up on a drug test, dumbass!! And it definatly doesn't show up under opiates. It only shows up on a drug test if they test for suboxone, which they usually don't. It never gave me the 'high' effect. It just gave me energy and I felt better.
iKnow

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 28, 2010
NO ITALL Ur the [email protected]!! No it will not show up as an opiod!!! SO stop callin people names and then puttin out wrong info!!! D U M B A S S

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 28, 2010
I believe Suboxone is a synthetic opiate, which means it is not an opiate, which means, it doesn't show a positive on a drug test. I have taken the drug once to help overcome an addiction to pain meds. I only took it once a day for maybe a week. It took all the cravings away. I don't understand why doctors would keep prescribing it to a patient month after month. Then comes a time when it's up to you to do your part and stay off the pain meds.
Wow

San Mateo, CA

#12 Mar 28, 2010
No it does not show up, my best friend took them off the street to stay clean every single day and she checked into her ADULT probation officer 3 times a week and got tested every single time. So before you call someone a dumbas noitall make sure u kno what ur talking about cuz u made urself look STUPID as hell haha
whatever

Lucasville, OH

#13 Mar 28, 2010
noitall wrote:
it will show up on drug screen as opiates people. It contains a long active opoid and naloxone or (Narcan) which coveres opiate receptor sites in the brain. Narcan does not remove the drug from your system. So you can fail a drug screen up to 72 hours later. Dumbasses
I work doing drugs screen, and unless you are directly looking for Buprenphine (suboxone) it will not show up as an opiate on your drug screen!!
curious2know

Frederick, MD

#14 May 20, 2010
is suboxone being tested for in allegany county md by probation officers currently 5-20-10
uummm

Marion, OH

#15 May 20, 2010
curious2know wrote:
is suboxone being tested for in allegany county md by probation officers currently 5-20-10
let me just say subtex is just like methadone it basically gives u the same feeling as doing an oxy as im sure you already no. it is just like a crack head saying i just snort coke cause it's cheaper and lasts longer. But do you realize you are giving in to that craving, You apparently have been taking it to get over on a drug test wth who are you really fooling ? Not the probation officer or a treatment program. They will soon enough (have been for years) ban and do away with subutex and than where will you be? Right back to oxy's. My advise if it's feisable go away get away from this town. start over the USA is a beautiful place and so much out there to experience. People are out there willing to help you get on your feet and straighten up.. you owe it to yourself instead of 4 subutex pack your bags get a bus ticket and walkman(very much needed) keep to yourself and pic a destination the places around town will help you to... PS DON'T LOOK BACK!Really just to start over . Main thing think in your head you will die if you don't get out of here!! Good luck God Bless
curious2know

Frederick, MD

#16 May 20, 2010
(Please Answer) with regards to my individual case ....Had a lot of personal problems recently; financial,marital, and recent death of a family member just need the proper information on this one . I am struggling to get things back on track as of now I just need an answer! Thanks 2 all whom it may concern,and reply and god bless . I am trying 2 kick an addiction yes, and I have used suboxone recently .I do not plan on continuing the usage of this illegally, or with a prescription although having one would be much better! Also I am not using it to get high. I am just curious as to if I am going 2 be allright on the Urine Analysis.Does anybody know what type of test they use also ? Still wondering if I will get a postive result for buprenorphine ?? If anyone has any reliable answers about suboxone testing in Allegany County Md. ;as of 5-20-10 for standard probation and parole, please respond as soon as you get a chance its very important to me I am dealing with a lot of issues at the moment knowing this would help either way feel free to comment and any info is helpful exspecially the correct anwser ! Thanks Sincerely and yeah I already have taken the suboxone so thats a little to late 2 just say no. I have been self medicating with this for a minute now I have not keep log on how much, or when the last was dose before my UA. I am primarily just concerned as of now if it's typically being tested for in this area please anyone with info and regards to this respond ASAP Thanks once again
Curious

Columbus, OH

#17 May 20, 2010
you can pass most any test because it takes a special test to find it and not many places try to find it anyway.the probation office does have tests that will find it but have only used it on a couple people.to expensive for one and dont really care that much if someone is using it for the right reasons
Smarty pants

Marion, OH

#18 May 20, 2010
uummm wrote:
<quoted text>let me just say subtex is just like methadone it basically gives u the same feeling as doing an oxy as im sure you already no. it is just like a crack head saying i just snort coke cause it's cheaper and lasts longer. But do you realize you are giving in to that craving, You apparently have been taking it to get over on a drug test wth who are you really fooling ? Not the probation officer or a treatment program. They will soon enough (have been for years) ban and do away with subutex and than where will you be? Right back to oxy's. My advise if it's feisable go away get away from this town. start over the USA is a beautiful place and so much out there to experience. People are out there willing to help you get on your feet and straighten up.. you owe it to yourself instead of 4 subutex pack your bags get a bus ticket and walkman(very much needed) keep to yourself and pic a destination the places around town will help you to... PS DON'T LOOK BACK!Really just to start over . Main thing think in your head you will die if you don't get out of here!! Good luck God Bless
first of all if u r going to go on a big rant know what u going on about....she asked about suboxone not subutex.
curious2know

Frederick, MD

#19 May 20, 2010
thanks appreciate the help hopefully I'll be fine
REROB

Deltona, FL

#21 Jun 17, 2010
More wrong you could not be... I take 4 mg. Suboxone per day (2 mg in the morning, and 2 mg at night for over a year now). I took a urine drug panel (including opiates) for a Fortune 500 company job, and suboxone did NOT show up at all.
noitall wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brain Dead ( Chris Adkins ) 1 hr Transplant 4
Christmas assistance 2017 1 hr Penny 24
frankensteins 2 hr truth 20
a message to Keith Crabtree 3 hr Pip Rademaker 11
Which portsmouth cop got arrested 8 hr bump 4
Brew pub bartender 9 hr FOVR 6
Joey smith breaking into cars 11 hr Pip Rademaker 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance