Why is there so many deadbeat dads?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Do anyone know of a deadbeat dad... I know Michael Boyd is one... He has 3 kids and still dont have a job... He has not seen his oldest since 2005 and some man took that boy in as his own.. Cant stand deadbeats...
sorry

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Nov 10, 2011
Do you realize that more people would take you seriously if you made even the smallest attempt at proper grammar?

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2011
Really dont care what other people think... I am who I am if u dont like it to bad... All I said is I am tired of deadbeat dads...

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Intelligence and decisions correlate??? No way!

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2011
There ARE so many deadbeat dads in this area because women choose to have sex with deadbeats. Quit making strictly emotional decisions and learn to incorporate some logic. BAM!

Deadbeats breed on a cycle. If we cut deadbeats off, they cannot procreate. BAM!
DrNO

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Nov 10, 2011
I was just getting ready to comment there seems to be a lot of deadbeat moms, too.

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2011
It is sad that another man has to step up because the deadbeats dont want them or drugs are more important but yet they go out and have more that they dont take of...
tat

Washington, DC

#8 Nov 10, 2011
i like how its alway about the dead beat dad. what about the mothers? I buy everyone and anything my daughter need and her mother always tells her she has no money but yet she goes out every weekend, gets hair and nail done, buys Herself clothes but still hasnt bought her the first piece of clothing since school started!!!! My daughter comes first before anyone and anything!!!!
DrNO

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Nov 10, 2011
What is sad is the lack of morals. Women think a pregnancy will somehow turn their boyfriend into a husband.
mixedbreedmutt

AOL

#10 Nov 10, 2011
DrNO wrote:
What is sad is the lack of morals. Women think a pregnancy will somehow turn their boyfriend into a husband.
More specifically, imo, they believe that pregnancy will turn their lazy, non-working, deadbeat boyfriend who already has 5 neglected kiddos by 5 different women into a father/husband.
mixedbreedmutt

AOL

#11 Nov 10, 2011
I left out jailbird....it seems to be a requirement to some women seeking a mate :(

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2011
Travis mcknight and angie justice are the one of the biggest deadbeat parents in portsmouth

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2011
travis mcknight and angie justice are deadbeats
OSU

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Nov 10, 2011
Michael Boyd i do he was just over in Farley Square
u kill me

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Nov 10, 2011
Sometimes its a blessing in disguise. Some men arent cut out for babies, its up to you to try to not get pregnant by an @$$hole. and if you have a baby daddy who wants to try, you shouldnt use youur child as a pawn or leverage. I know some nasty women out there. And men of course. Just grow up and do the best you can to raise your child not make the same mistakes you have
Lol

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2011
Lmao... Don't you think you should think about this before you lay on your back and spread your legs lol. How about trying to get to know the person....

United States

#18 Nov 10, 2011
I know michaels first sons mom and she did it all on her own until her husband stepped up... I just dont get it...
DrNO

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Nov 10, 2011
Sometimes its a blessing in disguise. Some men aren't cut out for babies, its up to you to try to not get pregnant by an @$$hole. and if you have a baby daddy who wants to try, you shouldn't use your child as a pawn or leverage. I know some..
oh f.... it, u kill me, I'm not stealing this line, it's full of spelling and grammer errors. Some of it did make sense though.
Kaity

Cape Vincent, NY

#20 Nov 10, 2011
I have a dead beat dad in that area too.. his name is Christopher Wayne White! August 1976 is his month and year of birth. I knew he had 6 kids but now I am told he has 13.... I am trying to find any of his children so at least the kids can be connected, even though he wants nothing to do with them and does nothing for them.....
B1tch3scantc0mpar3 wrote:
Do anyone know of a deadbeat dad... I know Michael Boyd is one... He has 3 kids and still dont have a job... He has not seen his oldest since 2005 and some man took that boy in as his own.. Cant stand deadbeats...
u kill me

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Nov 10, 2011
DrNO wrote:
Sometimes its a blessing in disguise. Some men aren't cut out for babies, its up to you to try to not get pregnant by an @$$hole. and if you have a baby daddy who wants to try, you shouldn't use your child as a pawn or leverage. I know some..
oh f.... it, u kill me, I'm not stealing this line, it's full of spelling and grammer errors. Some of it did make sense though.
Dr no, you are quite the scholar arent ya!? Well too bad you waste your life copy and pasting on topix portsmouth, ohio. Thank you for all of the grammar and spelling lessons that u have shared with us over the forums. I can truly say you are the shepard of topix! Take a bow retard! You deserve it for being so clueless and distastfully entertaining to those of us with something called a social life (PS topix and other internet rumor forums are not a social life) no go lose some lbs and get laid so you can leave us alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristy southworth 8 min kyman 6
Seen 28 min Jamie 7
Anonymous is back Ptown 2 hr joblo 6
DD program hands out raises after levy passes. 3 hr disgruntled 1
Little red headed girl named jess 3 hr duhhh 8
city just take take takes 4 hr yogi 12
Laura Garcia Flaming Star 7 hr Loco 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages