James Hadinger
wow

Marion, OH

#21 Mar 3, 2013
just recently - didn't the Green band director supposedly get caught showing a sex toy to students AT HIS HOUSE in Huntington? They were in Huntington for a band event and there was even a hotel room involved... he invited students over to see his new house and ended up showing them some kind of sex toy... guess one of the students took a picture.
kasastein

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Mar 3, 2013
wow wrote:
just recently - didn't the Green band director supposedly get caught showing a sex toy to students AT HIS HOUSE
What's your point?
Zardoz

Romania

#23 Mar 3, 2013
yelp wrote:
he use to be the youth pastor at the former First Baptist Church of Sciotoville... same location as the McGraw Basketball Leagues on State Route 140... plenty of innocent targets for him there. Hope this was his only time... sick, sick man.
All church people are child molesting, war mongering, lying, cheating, thieving pieces of dung!
Cast out the evil religious scum and take your country back before it is too late!
Queen

Atlanta, GA

#24 Mar 3, 2013
kasastein wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
Teacher-student boundaries being crossed. Check and mate.
YES!

Marion, OH

#25 Mar 3, 2013
I married one of my former students... I make her call me Mr.******** while we're doing 'it'.... awesome!
Concerned Citizen

Peebles, OH

#26 Mar 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="YES!"]I married one of my former students... I make her call me Mr.******** while we're doing 'it'.... awesome![/QUOTE] Well hopefully you or her was 18 at the time. Any age before that would be down right nasty. This guy was married & A pastor! I just think he should be punished!!
Someone knows

Cleveland, OH

#27 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Well hopefully you or her was 18 at the time. Any age before that would be down right nasty. This guy was married & A pastor! I just think he should be punished!!
Totally agree!
YES!

Marion, OH

#28 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
[QUOTE who="YES!"]I married one of my former students... I make her call me Mr.******** while we're doing 'it'.... awesome!"

Well hopefully you or her was 18 at the time. Any age before that would be down right nasty. This guy was married & A pastor! I just think he should be punished!!
Actually she was 24 and I met her while teaching at a local university...
faceshot

Nelsonville, OH

#29 Mar 4, 2013
Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Teacher-student boundaries being crossed. Check and mate.
Yes, but what's your reason for bringing it up? Are you trying to present evidence that this type of crime is common, so we shouldn't be upset about it? Do you think people are particularly upset about this case, because the guy not only was a teacher, but a minister and youth leader as well? Don't you agree that's a huge betrayal of trust?
really

Minford, OH

#30 Mar 4, 2013
faceshot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but what's your reason for bringing it up? Are you trying to present evidence that this type of crime is common, so we shouldn't be upset about it? Do you think people are particularly upset about this case, because the guy not only was a teacher, but a minister and youth leader as well? Don't you agree that's a huge betrayal of trust?
yes it is,huge
faceshot

Nelsonville, OH

#31 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Any age before that would be down right nasty. This guy was married & A pastor! I just think he should be punished!!
Rape isn't a crime because one of the individuals is ugly; it's a crime because power is abused. Any abuse of power, trust, or authority over another, is nasty, regardless of age.
His whole family attends church, and his kid plays baseball, so just imagine how humiliating this must be for them.
Some of these members like to talk about how low and scarey other people are. I guess now they're going to try and pretend that middle aged men going after high-school students isn't as bad as it sounds?
Also, there's no need to say you think he should be punished; he will be. He must have believed the cops, when they told him that writing out his confession would help his case, and maybe the judge would have sympathy for him. lol
just4you

Nelsonville, OH

#32 Mar 4, 2013
Something ELse wrote:
Men like that don't deserve to see the light of day. But did they find any proof?? It's sick If he did!!
"But did they find any proof"
Your post basically says there might not be any proof? Like they just go around arresting people... This has to be a family member...
"It's sick If he did!!"
Yes, it's sick if he did. Is this an attempt to improve the integrity of your post?
Something ELse wrote:
In The Wsaz News Article According To The Sherriff's Deputy On The Case Hadinger Gave A Written Confession. How Does A Ex Child Services Worker Do Something Like That??
Are you suggesting that knowing what he knows, there's no way he would have done that? So, assuming that he's not retarded, he must be innocent, and the written confession a fraud?
On the other hand, maybe your point was to say he must be retarded...
Torn wrote:
...the girl in question is known for having affairs with older men. Apparently she is very seductive (this is coming from classmates, not Jim's family)
"...The girl in question" lol, "affairs" LMAO, and you seem to think telling people that she's "very seductive", is important enough to even tell who's saying it. HAHAHAHA
NEWS FLASH: It's not even relevant!!!
angel girl

Oak Hill, OH

#33 Mar 15, 2013
He Is A Very Sick Man & He Should Be Punished For What He Has Done. No Matter What She Was Underage & He Was Her Teacher. He Crossed The Line!! He Should Pay For What He Did Period!!
foster chid

Langsville, OH

#34 Mar 15, 2013
i was in children service custody for many year know jim never truck me as the type do have such a dark side to him i liked him he always seem to care never truck me as the type to go to bed with teen girl so do not believe it till it comes from court or pappers cause i do not the way i see it if the girl eas 16 should not matter cause i have a friend with a 16 year old who is with a 32 year old and you know what the police say if she says yes it is ok so why should it matter just cause he is someone important just another head line for the papper thats all
mom

Langsville, OH

#35 Mar 15, 2013
just4you wrote:
<quoted text>
"But did they find any proof"
Your post basically says there might not be any proof? Like they just go around arresting people... This has to be a family member...
"It's sick If he did!!"
Yes, it's sick if he did. Is this an attempt to improve the integrity of your post?
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that knowing what he knows, there's no way he would have done that? So, assuming that he's not retarded, he must be innocent, and the written confession a fraud?
On the other hand, maybe your point was to say he must be retarded...
<quoted text> "...The girl in question" lol, "affairs" LMAO, and you seem to think telling people that she's "very seductive", is important enough to even tell who's saying it. HAHAHAHA
NEWS FLASH: It's not even relevant!!!
what the diffrence if she spreads them legs for teen boys she probaly did for him too so my guess is she did it when he would not leave his wife she tadled and told mom and dad they got pissed news flash you can not put every one your daugter lays down with in jail so let it go it is not like she is 12 sah is 16 or 17 so who cares all teens are having sex so who it to think this girl is any diffrent
I know

Oak Hill, OH

#36 Mar 15, 2013
well for one he used her to the fullest. He even wrote out a confession. It doesn't matter if she is 12 or 16 she is under the age!! he knew better! what kind of man would even lay down with a underage girl? A very sick one. if you people think its not wrong then you need your head examined! I think he should rot in jail! he should have known better period idiots!!!!
foster child

Langsville, OH

#37 Mar 15, 2013
I know wrote:
well for one he used her to the fullest. He even wrote out a confession. It doesn't matter if she is 12 or 16 she is under the age!! he knew better! what kind of man would even lay down with a underage girl? A very sick one. if you people think its not wrong then you need your head examined! I think he should rot in jail! he should have known better period idiots!!!!
you must be a mom too who has a teen daugter her is sleeping with a older guy i am not saying it is write what i am saying it is not the 80's anymore these girls have know morals about them selfs so why nshould we just blame the man she apparently likes sex untill she got caught by mom and dad then the scipt fliped jim has being around many young girls and has never being accused untill now so i have hard time believing a girl who likes to spread it around town that he did anything with her except for sex that they both wanted
I know

Oak Hill, OH

#38 Mar 15, 2013
Actually I don't have a teenage daughter, I just know It was wrong. He was a teacher & knew better. Having sex with a minor is still wrong & gross. He knew better & still done it. I'm not saying she was right I'm just saying he was totally In the wrong. If a person raises their kids right this wouldn't have happened. The young girls are the way they are now cause their parents ain't doing their job!!
mom

Athens, OH

#39 Mar 15, 2013
I know wrote:
Actually I don't have a teenage daughter, I just know It was wrong. He was a teacher & knew better. Having sex with a minor is still wrong & gross. He knew better & still done it. I'm not saying she was right I'm just saying he was totally In the wrong. If a person raises their kids right this wouldn't have happened. The young girls are the way they are now cause their parents ain't doing their job!!
i disagree my children are raised in a solid family i am a stay at home mom i am a firm believer in teaching a cild right from wrong but at the end of the day my 16 year old daugter is going to do as she pleases cause the justice system has crupted the kid not the parents if you could bust a child ass with out having to worry about having your kids taken from you it might change things a little but i still think this girl would have had sex with this man cause she wanted too yes he may know better but if he waS A RANDOM GUY ABOUT 18 YEARS YOUNGER i think people woul be judging the sittuation diffrently
I know

Oak Hill, OH

#40 Mar 15, 2013
Actually I know someone that works for children services & they say you can bust a kids butt as long as it leaves no mark. I totally believe its the parents fault!! there is no excuse!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only (1) black cop in Portsmouth/Scioto county/... 1 hr gary 8
Lots of depression and anger in p-town,why??? 2 hr gary 22
You get a raise and you get a raise thanks city... 2 hr cityguy 14
Danita Sprague's Son Finds Drugs In His Family'... 3 hr Pip Rademaker 12
What can make Portsmouth Great again?? 14 hr Dr gerbils 38
Shooting pitbulls 17 hr Butch 9
Hero saves crowd at Fishbowl 17 hr Geez 55

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance