New Superintendent of SCS
Opinion

Marion, OH

#122 Jun 14, 2011
Every single pundit with a keyboard on here has failed to prove anything against Ms. Lowe.

Now, on to new business.

Ms. Lowe would be a perfect fit for the curriculum director position. Her knowledge of the special education arena, combined with her experience at the elementary level, is what Sciotoville needs to best serve the academic needs of the type of student that make up our school population.

There is no need to worry about any backlash from the hiring of Ms. Lowe. The people who rant on here would never show up at a board meeting. True, there would be some initial flare up. But, as with everything else, it will subside and we can then get back to the business of educating students.
question

United States

#123 Jun 14, 2011
Did Lori Lowe apply for the curriculum position? They already did the interviews is what I heard.
i wanna know

Marion, OH

#124 Jun 14, 2011
Why is Lori on here writing under the name Opinion?
Opinion

Marion, OH

#125 Jun 14, 2011
i wanna know wrote:
Why is Lori on here writing under the name Opinion?
I am NOT Lori Lowe and make no claim to be her representative. In find it strange that I am not allowed to advocate for a person, or two, without getting slammed. I have not slammed anyone on here. I have simply stated my OPINION. I do not make up items and represent them to be facts.
Zeke

Galloway, WV

#126 Jun 14, 2011
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT Lori Lowe and make no claim to be her representative. In find it strange that I am not allowed to advocate for a person, or two, without getting slammed. I have not slammed anyone on here. I have simply stated my OPINION. I do not make up items and represent them to be facts.
You should be her agent then. I've never seen someone so devoted to a school administrator. Whatever the case you have a personal stake in this that goes far beyond mere advocacy.
Opinion

Marion, OH

#127 Jun 14, 2011
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be her agent then. I've never seen someone so devoted to a school administrator. Whatever the case you have a personal stake in this that goes far beyond mere advocacy.
She has been picked on enough. It is time someone stood up for her on here.
parent

Herndon, VA

#128 Jun 14, 2011
Opinion wrote:
Every single pundit with a keyboard on here has failed to prove anything against Ms. Lowe.

Now, on to new business.

Ms. Lowe would be a perfect fit for the curriculum director position. Her knowledge of the special education arena, combined with her experience at the elementary level, is what Sciotoville needs to best serve the academic needs of the type of student that make up our school population.

There is no need to worry about any backlash from the hiring of Ms. Lowe. The people who rant on here would never show up at a board meeting. True, there would be some initial flare up. But, as with everything else, it will subside and we can then get back to the business of educating students.
She does have CAMEL TOES!!! thats a fact
parent

Herndon, VA

#129 Jun 14, 2011
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>She has been picked on enough. It is time someone stood up for her on here.
No thanks !
True tartan

United States

#130 Jun 14, 2011
Curriculum job pays about half of what the super makes. The deadline has already come and gone. And sommer enz picklesimer was hired for the cirriculum position.
Concerned Citizen

Wapakoneta, OH

#131 Jun 14, 2011
Opinion wrote:
Now, on to new business.
Well Opinion I guess your dream of Lori being the curriculum director has been shattered....Loris cousin Summer has the position. Better luck on the next Lori Lowe adventure!
I know

United States

#132 Jun 14, 2011
What about trying to give your support to the school and stop cheering about someone that the vast majority don't care to hear about. You made your points and voiced your opinions. You were slammed because of the cold and callous things she has done to people. Those are the ones slamming. They obviously felt like they had just cause. Just as you did in defending her. She seems to be doing just fine on her own. I don't think she needs you getting on here and being her one man banned wagon as someone posted prior.
WTF

Marion, OH

#133 Jun 14, 2011
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Resigning does not equal being fired. It is a basic fact.
She did not leave voluntarily and we both know this as a basic fact. She did not want to leave and we also both know this is a basic fact. These basics facts are in newspaper articles at the time so your spin can't change basic true facts.
minford parent

Cleveland, OH

#134 Jun 14, 2011
True tartan wrote:
Curriculum job pays about half of what the super makes. The deadline has already come and gone. And sommer enz picklesimer was hired for the cirriculum position.
Good riddance to Ms Picklesimer if you all did hire her. She was a joke as Assistant Principal. All the middle school kids laughed at her. She spent most of her time fixing her makeup and trying to keep her roots from showing with that awful dye job. Plus she kept her snooty nose up in the air and was not approachable. How can someone who has only been a teacher a few years be in charge of the whole district curriculum? Laughable. Clearly politics at work there.
i wanna know

Marion, OH

#135 Jun 14, 2011
minford parent wrote:
<quoted text> Good riddance to Ms Picklesimer if you all did hire her. She was a joke as Assistant Principal. All the middle school kids laughed at her. She spent most of her time fixing her makeup and trying to keep her roots from showing with that awful dye job. Plus she kept her snooty nose up in the air and was not approachable. How can someone who has only been a teacher a few years be in charge of the whole district curriculum? Laughable. Clearly politics at work there.
OMG LOLOLOL!!! The part about fixing her makeup and roots from showing!!! Funny!!!! LOLOL!!!
Tartan

Cleveland, OH

#136 Jun 14, 2011
Sommer Enz? Really? Are you kidding me? Wtf is that all about? Politics, politics, politics lol.
Louie

Marion, OH

#137 Jun 14, 2011
Was she assistant prin. at Minford?
Tartan

Cleveland, OH

#138 Jun 14, 2011
Louie wrote:
Was she assistant prin. at Minford?
Yeah, and not much of one.
Maryville

Jackson, OH

#139 Jun 15, 2011
Minford Parent- Minford thought enough of her to give her a two year extention of 56,000 and she turned it downed for less to take the East job.Why did Minford want her for two more years if she did such a bad job? Sounds like your little Johnney didn't get his way.Minfords loss is East gain.Get the blank over it.
to same ole

Marion, OH

#140 Jun 15, 2011
Maryville wrote:
Minford Parent- Minford thought enough of her to give her a two year extention of 56,000 and she turned it downed for less to take the East job.Why did Minford want her for two more years if she did such a bad job? Sounds like your little Johnney didn't get his way.Minfords loss is East gain.Get the blank over it.
SCS just wants to make sure she's getting paid enough to get decent dye jobs.
Maryville

Jackson, OH

#141 Jun 15, 2011
to same ole- Man your husband must have really had the hots for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Church (Dec '14) 22 min Eric W 13
rich people against the homeless 45 min Mz curiosity 18
Tudors Biscuit World (Oct '13) 53 min Mz curiosity 85
Is there good fishing in the little scioto? Where? 6 hr gary 5
Female bartender @ the Columbia 9 hr yuck 28
portsmouth motorcycle club Sat ispc 13
Stacy TALBERT now Stacy willson (May '11) Sat Wondering 5

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance