Chris Nuckols = SCIOTO COUNTY #1 SCUM...

Chris Nuckols = SCIOTO COUNTY #1 SCUM BAG!!

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Elody

Marion, OH

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Please add to this if you want!

p.s. if you have anything stolen then please check this guy out as he is considered a town thief!
nuckols
#2 Aug 18, 2012
Elody wrote:
Please add to this if you want!
p.s. if you have anything stolen then please check this guy out as he is considered a town thief!
how many of these retarded threads you goingg to start shorty? why wait 9 years to start sh*t with me? go on with your retarded a55 you best be able to finish what you start
its true

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Aug 20, 2012
He goes out and steals stuff then his wife posts things for sale on facebook under southern ohio yard sale!!
its true

Royal Oak, MI

#4 Aug 20, 2012
That fat arse sales her babies food from the wic she gets! She lets those kids starve. But nooo she doesnt sale any of her food she eats. you can tell that. she has an arse the size of texas! She dont know this but her "husband" says she eats so much she causes them to go broke. he said he'd have to be rich to keep feeding her.
hahahah
#5 Aug 21, 2012
ur funny...wic? really hunny i tried to get wic they said i was not able to recieve because are income is to high...so please try again....i had that milk since my daughter christinia was 3 months old and the switched her milk u idiot...lol....u dont know anything do u the only thing u know how to do is run ur mouth!! and u suck alot of D IC K with that mouth to.....so keep talking over ur phone or computer cause u wont say shit to my face
sandy

Whitney, TX

#6 Aug 26, 2012
hahahah wrote:
ur funny...wic? really hunny i tried to get wic they said i was not able to recieve because are income is to high...so please try again....i had that milk since my daughter christinia was 3 months old and the switched her milk u idiot...lol....u dont know anything do u the only thing u know how to do is run ur mouth!! and u suck alot of D IC K with that mouth to.....so keep talking over ur phone or computer cause u wont say shit to my face
what ever it takes to make a dollar.
Sister

Springfield, NJ

#7 Oct 17, 2012
My goodness you can google anything, lol
ha

Marion, OH

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Sister wrote:
My goodness you can google anything, lol
And my goodness, the trolls can follow you
sister

Knox City, TX

#9 Oct 17, 2012
The trolls can have coffee with me if the desire I don't care.
Veronica
#10 Oct 17, 2012
Sister wrote:
My goodness you can google anything, lol
I have had enough of your games....I have printed up all the forums u made and commented on and I will be at my lawyer first thing tomorrow morning! I hope and pray they show the video footage on the news to show everyone the truth!!! you will see!
HMM

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2012
sister wrote:
The trolls can have coffee with me if the desire I don't care.
hey sister wanna play again???
ted

Haslet, TX

#12 Oct 18, 2012
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text> I have had enough of your games....I have printed up all the forums u made and commented on and I will be at my lawyer first thing tomorrow morning! I hope and pray they show the video footage on the news to show everyone the truth!!! you will see!
Good luck with that. I attempted to take topix threads to an attorney just 2 weeks ago due to a certain person saying VERY horrible things about my 12 year old daughter that has autism. I was informed that unless a physical threat is made directly to someone that anyone can say anything at anytime and its protected under free speech. So dont bother wasting your time or money, they wont do anything about it unfortunately.
Tucker

Marion, OH

#13 Oct 18, 2012
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. I attempted to take topix threads to an attorney just 2 weeks ago due to a certain person saying VERY horrible things about my 12 year old daughter that has autism. I was informed that unless a physical threat is made directly to someone that anyone can say anything at anytime and its protected under free speech. So dont bother wasting your time or money, they wont do anything about it unfortunately.
You can have individual posts or a whole thread removed. Especially if it is about a child. That's about all one can do.
Big Dog

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2012
sister wrote:
The trolls can have coffee with me if the desire I don't care.
slander/libel and defamation of character are legal civil terms used in tort law (law suits)
in order to claim libel or slander etc. you have to Prove with proponderance of evidence that there was monetary loss involved. if it doesnt cause any financal loss then legally its not constituted as libel or slander. there is nothing that says people cant lie about you.( in court or in a police investigation is different there is legal issues involved purgery false reporting etc.) but in general anyonr can say what they want about someone.
harrasment/bullying/cyberbully ing/menacing
maybe, but not libel or slander.
Big Dog

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Sister that was meant for fat ass I hit the wrong name sorry
family

Knox City, TX

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Big Dog wrote:
<quoted text>slander/libel and defamation of character are legal civil terms used in tort law (law suits)
in order to claim libel or slander etc. you have to Prove with proponderance of evidence that there was monetary loss involved. if it doesnt cause any financal loss then legally its not constituted as libel or slander. there is nothing that says people cant lie about you.( in court or in a police investigation is different there is legal issues involved purgery false reporting etc.) but in general anyonr can say what they want about someone.
harrasment/bullying/cyberbully ing/menacing
maybe, but not libel or slander.
Sister has deleted topics, She will not be posting any longer. She has suffered enough. Nor will I ever write on this again, The first topic was started the by the driver the day she lost her brother, So enjoy.
HMM

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
family wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister has deleted topics, She will not be posting any longer. She has suffered enough. Nor will I ever write on this again, The first topic was started the by the driver the day she lost her brother, So enjoy.
thank you...we are sick or hearing her rants!
REALLY

Marion, OH

#19 Oct 18, 2012
How is telling the FACTS - Slander,Harrassment,Bullying or anything that relates to those a crime? Everything told about these 2 are FACTS. Veronica SELLS her Foodstamps FOR DRUGS. That is illegal and needs to be looked ino. Chris is a low down THIEF and has been stealing his whole life. Karma is just now catching up to him.

Nothing wrong with this because all of it is FACTS. And public record for the most part.
veronica
#20 Oct 18, 2012
first off i did go to my attorney because she was told not to be on here talking about me!!! i will do what ever i have to do to press charges and i did lose income because she is puting lies about me on here and i lost my fucking job !!!
Really Now

Marion, OH

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Maybe it was that fact that you are living with a known criminal, your husband!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upward Bound 2 hr Sally 1
Cop Timberlake and Megan Lancaster 3 hr Truth 5
portsmouth hookers 9 hr Just sayin 9
Visalus destroys people (May '11) 16 hr Kinder 468
NA Meetings 20 hr Fix the Problem 9
City ghetto Center street New fire hydrants? 20 hr lucky 1
"DrNo" worships Satan? 20 hr Thoughts vs Lives 4

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages