Mark Frazee a good guy and honest?
person

United States

#21 Mar 25, 2011
Why is it that when someone trys to do some good in this town, some people just can't stand it? Mark is trying to take something that he has a passion for and knows alot about and share it with local teens that have an interest in it. Unless you are writing the checks to pay the bills for the food, gyms, equipment, refs, and everything else, you should have no comment on how much he pays out and doesn't pay. If he doesn't pay his trainers then they don't have to do it. They can always quit. And from the conversations on here, apparently every single thing he uses is donated. I highly doubt that. Let someone do something for the kids around here. He's doing something positive!
Luna

Dublin, OH

#22 Mar 25, 2011
one word for these ppl who bash him, when its none of their concern! The word is jealous!!!
Luna

Dublin, OH

#23 Mar 25, 2011
To Free, i dont know the names, but i will ask Mark and get them to you! THey are mostly the kids from Wayne Hills that have nothing, and Mark does try to give them something besides drugs an alchol to occupy their time.
goverment

Marion, OH

#24 Mar 26, 2011
Mark says he is non profit than who is on his board and when is their meetings. Show hes books and he would go to prison. Little league has to show there books and have meetings. The guy is getting rich and he will get caught.
Hooks for books

Frisco, TX

#25 Mar 26, 2011
Hooks for books doesn't exist as a non profit ... He uses 50 miles of heroes non profit which is in trouble with scioto foundation and Shawnee state university by marks ex girlfriend shirly Adams who skipped town after being busted for fraud.
Water

Frisco, TX

#26 Mar 27, 2011
I don't care about the hooks for books, I'm
Concerned about how much he charged my Grandmother for the water filtration unit he installed in her house. He said it was going to be $2500, Then ended up being $4500. Its been 4 years and She is still paying on it..... He Called her Mom and everything, suckered her right in on that deal. What goes around comes around Golden boy.
The Fact Finder

Milford, OH

#27 Mar 29, 2011
Mark Frazie has many children of his own that he should be taking care of first. They all needed a father figure in their lives, but he has never been there.
Mark needs to get his own life in order before he tries to rip off and lie to all of the other young people he can cause harm to.
This can all be proven at the Child Support office, he has never paid for 5 of the 6 kids that we know about. Always claims no income.
He has unpaid bills in every state and city he has lived in. I can only imagine how much he really owes the IRS.
I thought that a person that claimed to be a Christian would never lie, cheat or cause harm to his own blood.
Scioto County needs to do their homework.
luna

Dublin, OH

#28 Mar 30, 2011
Mark has 4 children and they are all adults and should be taking care of themselves! If you are over 18 i believe u are considered an adult and should not be trying to mooch off anybody! If he did not pay child support, why does he have VALID drivers license?? You need to get YOUR facts straight at the Child Support office, and realize the facts yourself! Go, its all there in their computer system!! I can even give you the name of the child support officer down there so he can help u! If u as a woman decide to have a child u should be able to take care of it yourself, if case anything should happen to the other parent! Not being a hater to u, just sharing the truth!
The Fact Finder

Milford, OH

#30 Apr 1, 2011
Luna,I beg to differ about the fact that Mark doesn't owe time and love to his own flesh and blood. He has only had contact when his kids track him down. The kids don't want money, they only wanted a father.
I think even if the child has to be raised financially by one parent, that the other parent should at least try to show a little bit of concern and share a little of his time with them.
I am speaking from facts that should be considered when someone trusts their child in the hands of Mark Frazie.
Although, I have started to believe that Mark's kids have been raised better than they would have even being involved at all.
My only wish and desire is that everyone would see Mark for what he really is: A Dreamer,A Cheater and a lousy father.
Luna

Dublin, OH

#31 Apr 1, 2011
Well then these wives and so called children have make decisions to leave Mark alone and they should! He has an wonderful relationship with his #1 son who he talks with every week and loves very much! Everyone else needs to stay away from him! No one is wanting or making these ppl find him, so why bash the man! Leave him alone, and the so called kids need to stay away to! Again, not a hater just a truth seeker. These so called kids are adults, its probably more the mothers that the kids, anyway. Anyway, just let the man live his life as he chooses, an ppl mind their own business!!!
WARNING

Albany, OH

#32 Apr 1, 2011
DON'T HAVE YOUR CAR SERVICED AT SMITTY'S EXHAUST IN LUCASVILLE
Wear a rubber

Marion, OH

#33 Apr 1, 2011
Mark should have worn a rubber, if you have sex without a contraceptive and the girl gets pregnant then you have the responsibility as a father to that child the rest of their life mark you should to be a mentor for them and help raise them. Mark Frazee making babies one woman at a time!!!
Wear a rubber

Marion, OH

#34 Apr 1, 2011
Luna wrote:
To Free, i dont know the names, but i will ask Mark and get them to you! THey are mostly the kids from Wayne Hills that have nothing, and Mark does try to give them something besides drugs an alchol to occupy their time.
Marke needs to give his biological kids some attention and keep them of drugs, I hear his oldest is on drugs and don't have any transportation. The would be a good start
Wear a rubber

Marion, OH

#35 Apr 1, 2011
I guess the apple don't fall to far from the tree , sounds like marks kids are moochers just like him.
Luna

Dublin, OH

#36 Apr 2, 2011
Marks son oldest son is a manager of a huge restraunt in another state and a awsome man! Anyone would be proud to call this man their son, and he is marks true son! He also has a dtr at WVU who is on the presidents list and is going to law school! These are truly very smart and wonderful kids!! Other so called children, if any at all, no one has a clue! Not a hater again, just stating the truth!! Thanks for caring so much.
Face book sO called son

Marion, OH

#37 Apr 2, 2011
He has a son on face book he won't even talk to, do you know about that so called son?
Amber

Huntington, WV

#38 Apr 2, 2011
You know I can say he isn't I know him well and I know he is a really good guy and he is in it for the kids and nothing else and anyone who will say other wise can go fuck off... Your not the one who is doing this for the kids and Portsmouth isn't the best place for kids now a days anyways they either get to pick drugs or boxing an as a ex fighter I know he is good at what he does and is really good to the kids he would give u the shirt off his back if u needed it so there ya go straight from the source....

So yes you can donate to hooks for books its a good cause and anyone who says other wise is not looking out for the young kids in the area.

And if anyone needs names of ppl that will back me up on this just let me know thanks...
luna

Dublin, OH

#39 Apr 2, 2011
Amber i see u are a very smart lady, with your facts straight!! You speak the truth, and show your intelligence!! As for face book so called son, anyone can get on facebook or any social website and write whatever they want! Its none of our business!! Not a hater, just telling the truth! I have relatives i dont want to ever have anything to do with on facebook and its my right to do so, as it is his!:)
actually

Marion, OH

#40 Apr 3, 2011
really wrote:
dont cost over 2000 to hav a show...it brings 15000..to 20000...a show...and the equipment was donated by a doctor..hes in it for the money..
You are out of your mind! 15 to 20K ? You have not been there..obviously. I only respond to TOPIX that WRONGFULLY bash. You just did it. I watched him last nite. He encourages those kids to their limits. Even the ones that don't box. Small crouds of parents. Lots of volunteers. Happy kids, not on the street...out of trouble and away from drugs. That is a win!!!
Luna

Dublin, OH

#41 Apr 3, 2011
Thanks Actually, for speaking the truth. All jealous ppl see is dollar signs, and not what is going on for the kids of this county! Kudos to you! Oh, and to the ppl who know so much about putting on a boxing show, why dont u put one on yourself, for this county, the tell how much you made for yourself!!! Thanks again, for speaking the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BJs Towing on SR335 (DRUGS!) FAKE! 3 hr BJ jealous of Ted 8
Jeff McMahon 3 hr JeffMcMahon 2
Jimmy Perkins 4 hr Sarah P 2
Lee Scott 4 hr KrysOsb 1
Politician's for sale Ohio House of Representat... 4 hr Hopeful 4
Ebony hookers 6 hr BigBone 2
Upward Bound 9 hr just an observer 8

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages