First Prev
of 2
Next Last
for your info

Marion, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2009
just wanted to let people that has young girls not to let them around him. he molested his grand daughter, which is my friends daughter. he also raped his first cousin & had a son with her. him & his wife sell oxys & are both strung out.
chuck

Marion, OH

#2 Jul 22, 2009
for your info wrote:
just wanted to let people that has young girls not to let them around him. he molested his grand daughter, which is my friends daughter. he also raped his first cousin & had a son with her. him & his wife sell oxys & are both strung out.
Call the cops
Worriedinptown

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2009
for your info wrote:
OMG!!!!!Are you serious?.I know him and had no clue that he was like that,,thats just sickens me clear to the bones.That needs to be reported..The poor child..
for your info

Marion, OH

#4 Jul 23, 2009
it was reported & he took a lie detector, which he failed. he still wasn't arrested. but as they say, every dog has his day...i just hope i get to watch him suffer.
Worriedinptown

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2009
So sorry.. For your info..I hope that you get what you wish for..Will never change what this child will suffer for the rest of its life.But I agree would bring some sort of ease.not sure the words for it but know what I mean.and sure you and everyone else does also..
I know

Baird, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Tom Quick is the big piece of shit. He did molest his granddaughter and nothing was done about it.He is living in his wife's home while she is having to stay with someone else because he said that he was scare of her and went and pressed charges on her. The home doesn't even belong to him it belong's to her.For someone who was suppose to be a big bad ass and suppose to be a big man then tell me why should he be so scared of his wife.I would also like to know how come nothing was done when he done what he did to his granddaughter.Can we all say (rat or snich) that's what it seems like to me and for his fat gut son who is also just like him a piece of shit. He has stolen off of Brenda several times and used everyone that he can.He needs to be in jail just like his no good for nothing dad.It is pretty sad when people like them two can do what they want and nothing is ever done about it.I would be very very ashamed of myself if I was you two. You two are sick and I do mean sick bastards and I pray that you two get what is coming to you.They need to take people like you two out in the woods somewhere and do the whole world a favor.But as they say you two will get what is coming to you one of these days.You no good for nothing piece's of shit I hope that you two rot in hell.
omg

Marion, OH

#7 Oct 4, 2012
tom was on welfare before he got with brenda and all he did was use her for his own personal gain its so sad that people who idolize material things think they can take it with them i want to see one how anyone can go to court and lie and believe there own lies is something a child should get stiffer penalties after all if affects everyone but the person doing the crime he just ruined that little that idolized him as a papaw she dearly lived that man and now nothing will ever be the same for her what is wrong with our court system that people can get by with this he had material things now but on welfare again since the breakup with his wife he will have to end up selling everything for his habit and his son has a habit besides child lolestation also
Honestly

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2012
So IF he molested his granddaughter and his wife knew of it in 2009, why did she wait til now to divorce him? Seems odd. And I don't think our court system would do nothing, even if he snitched. There is no record of thes accusations. Our justice system is corrupt, but there would be some record if there were ever charges.
meee

New Marshfield, OH

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Honestly wrote:
So IF he molested his granddaughter and his wife knew of it in 2009, why did she wait til now to divorce him? Seems odd. And I don't think our court system would do nothing, even if he snitched. There is no record of thes accusations. Our justice system is corrupt, but there would be some record if there were ever charges.
Cause she's a sick bitch too. She is all out for herself just like him. There is no IF in this situation. His son molested the girls when he was 13 & they was 4 & 2. Tom turned around & done it again 7 years later. He did fail a lie detector, but there was never no charges filed against him. The wonderful Jodi Conkel was over that one.
omg

Marion, OH

#10 Oct 6, 2012
seriously tom is just a want a be washed up want a be biker who cant open his own club without being shut down by a real bike club from west virginia he will never have anything because he dont know how to treat people a child by his own flesh and blood 1st cousin w o w that blows my mind
hello

Marion, OH

#11 Oct 7, 2012
does anybody know him ar ?e yhese statements true
hello

Marion, OH

#12 Oct 7, 2012
does anybody know him are these statements true ?
meee

Powell, OH

#13 Oct 7, 2012
hello wrote:
No we are just randomly making statements about him. I've known him most of my life, when all of this happened it broke my heart.
wondering

Marion, OH

#14 Oct 8, 2012
what kind of a childhood do you think he had
wondering

Marion, OH

#15 Oct 11, 2012
hello anbody there ?
wondering

Marion, OH

#16 Oct 11, 2012
sorry anybody there ?
ha there

Maysville, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
why wasnt anything done when this happened what scares me he has granddaughters if he would do that to his graughters by marriage the biological grandaughteres are in danger too sick is sick anyway you look at it he and his son tommy jr need help now
West side parent

Galion, OH

#18 Nov 23, 2012
hello wrote:
His cousins name is Lynn beaman, but I don't think it was rape.
She lived in a big white house with her mom, on 11th street, years ago.
O-Storm

Athens, OH

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Can he still gets Oxys, I need a new dealer?
Drew

Athens, OH

#20 Nov 23, 2012
Hey O-Storm, he's not a good dealer. He never has shit anymore, I mean hardly ever, he's very unreliable. His son is also unreliable that's why his girlfriend steph was banging another dude, and that dude tunned up Tom jr when he walked in on them. Theirs just to much drama their. Also I'm pretty sure the older Tom was banging little tons girlfriend steph when he wasn't around, that's how she kept her habit fed. Drama, drama, drama lmao!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e c l i p s e !!!!!! 17 min Big B 2
Rapid Fire Pizza. 20 min Big B 1
Hot guy at kroger 1 hr His Boyfriend 2
hey state patrol and sheriff depts of scioto co... 3 hr gary 5
Bullying 10 hr DrNO 32
It's Been a few Days ... Someone comment on 'Ra... 10 hr A fan 6
Danita Chrissy Sprague apparently knows everyone 12 hr Elaborate scheme 18

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance