justin taylor white
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Secret

Davisburg, MI

#1 Jan 23, 2012
What do u people think about this low life piece of shit? He thinks he's shit don't stink and is the baddest ass in ptown that can whoop any tom dick or Harry.Got new flash for he's ass he steps up to me and he'll get alesson learned.
yep

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 23, 2012
WOW.. u should b proud of urself u sound totally retarded! good job
childofthetimes

Laura, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2012
yea really. wats ur deal??..#Hater..
cumming

Davisburg, MI

#4 Jan 23, 2012
My deal is he's gonna get he's ass handed to him that's what's up.
really?

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2012
How is he a "low life piece of shit"? He works a more than full time job, takes care of his girlfriend, her son, and his own kids. Yeah he may seem like a hard ass but if you'd get to know him instead of running your mouth behind a fake name on topix you'd understand him and that he actually is a good person. Grow up.
Wilma McCoy

Marion, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2012
I believe you mean "his" instead of he's. He's makes no sense in your sentences. Why are you so angry?
cumming

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 25, 2012
U guys must not know the real Justin huh? Behind closed door nothing but lies and he sure in the hell doesn't take care of he's kids he does have a lil girl that he has nothing to do with or buy anything for her mom does all that even left her why she was Prego.he's a no body and will always be u can feel sorry for him just cause he was sick well I sure in the hell am not.and who cares if it was he's or his does it matter no are u the grammar Queen lol just set back and watch please! And he does nothing but cheat on he's girl friend lol u people kill me.
sam

West Chester, OH

#8 Jan 25, 2012
I can't stand him cheating on me. He won't even lick my butt hair anymore! I love his triple chin now! Stick it my butt baby!
hello

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2012
Secret wrote:
What do u people think about this low life piece of shit? He thinks he's shit don't stink and is the baddest ass in ptown that can whoop any tom dick or Harry.Got new flash for he's ass he steps up to me and he'll get alesson learned.
he'll get a lesson learned???? but you hide behind a keyboard. post your name, then maybe he can come get the lesson from you
stfu

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jan 25, 2012
Sounds to me as if he sticks it in other girls fat rolls instead of just Sam's.I heard he cheated on Sam with some other fat chick. Lmao i guess he needed over abundance of rolls cause as u can see Sam should have plenty of places he can stick he's lil pee pee in.I don't know who made this topic but this is a good laugh for me just to read .(Cummings) is pretty smart he or she did her research pretty good. There only telling the truth why get mad.
really?

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2012
He doesn't see his daughter because her mom won't let him. You people should really get your shit straight before you go an plaster it all over the internet.
duhh

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2012
Hell do you blame him? Id cheat on her nasty ugly ass too. I hope this ones hotter and actually has a brain. I don't even know what he sees in her.
stew

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2012
Haha really he doesn't even ask to see her he doesn't deserve to anyways he should be paying child support with all the so called money he makes.he has to make alot of money to feed Sam's fat ass. She probably eats him out of house and home. Well each other he's also a fat ass.does the whole white family have issues on can't keep a girl and have baby's they don't take care of.WoW great roll model to he's son and unknown dad of Sam's son.she really should of been a blond no Brian lucky she has a job. Just like he was headed back in the army when he really got kicked out and can't inlist back really what a dush. Lies after lies no one can believe a word he says.why should people get mad on here when we all are just telling the truth like they said duh!
justin white

Marion, OH

#14 Jan 28, 2012
So I love how ppl hide behind their fake names. U got smethng to say then dnt b a puss n say it to my face. I know who a few r on here they r to scared to say it to my face. If I'm gna get my ass whooped then cme do it pussy. N I dnt try to c my daughter huh. That's funny. I've tried to c her but her mom wnt let me BC I wnt get back wit her. I work full time as a manager n his reenlisted in the army. For the ppl who said I cnt n blah blah blah. Then cme look at my orders. If u can talk crap on here then grow a pair n say it to my face. None of u will BC ur typical Portsmouth pusses. N I cheat on Sam huh. How do I do that when I'm at work 50+ hrs a week n when I ain't at work I'm home wit my son that lives wit me. So cme on really. Just talkn crap BC ur jelous u cnt b me BC I'm doin good for myself n u live off welfare.
justin white

Marion, OH

#15 Jan 28, 2012
I mean hell I dnt have to live wit smeone BC I cnt get my own house. I dnt have to bum rides to work. I have a dam good job. I have my own house my own car. Pay everything out of pocket no welfare or assistance at all. I buy food wit cash not food stamps. I work my ass off. Reenlisted in the army. N I also start bouncing at a bar again next weekend. But I'm a low life? Y BC I dnt sit around n get high wit u all. I dnt do pills or smoke weed or drink. The worst thing I do is smoke Cigs. But I'm a pos huh. Wwow u ppl crack me up. N I have a attourny to get visitations of my daughter n I'm getting custody of my son. But its all good. Just think bout this the next time u go n spend ur food stamps. While ur using them I'm payment cash for my food. So I truely earned mine n workd for it. Sorry ppl. Wish I could b fake like u but it ain't n my nature. I'm not scared to post my name BC I ain't a bitch
the real sam

Medina, OH

#16 Jan 29, 2012
sam wrote:
I can't stand him cheating on me. He won't even lick my butt hair anymore! I love his triple chin now! Stick it my butt baby!
U think ur cool right? Lmao
the real sam

Medina, OH

#17 Jan 29, 2012
For those of you that are so worried about my weight.. is there a reason?or are you unhappy with your self? I mean hell is that all you have on me? Lmfao lames unknown baby daddy huh... hrmm well I think the DNA proves that Brian journey is in fact 100% my sons father! Where ever u get ur facts;u might wonna check cuz it is some Bs
stfu

Jessup, MD

#18 Jan 29, 2012
Haha u had to have a DNA to find out ur baby's daddy?
scum

Jessup, MD

#19 Jan 29, 2012
Can u say lie after lie after lie.Justin white lmao u are just a bad ass. Huh?
sam

Marion, OH

#20 Jan 29, 2012
Please. Will the real Sam close her legs. Smells like fish!! Meow. And for Justin. I'll lick your butt hair tonight babe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry mason you are wrong prison is fun 7 min Perry T Mason jr 10
You know you like it 1 hr White Rhino 11
Is Prison Fun? 2 hr Pip Rademaker 4
Kelly's no bashing thread 2 hr Pip Rademaker 172
Electric at Portsmouth Raceway 2 hr Chris 6
White Girls with jungle fever 6 hr Nunya 9
Portsmouth supports trump! 6 hr Nunya 21
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 16 hr daisy 1216 306
More from around the web

Personal Finance