osco bum in wheerlersburg now

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

disgusted

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2012
I saw the bum at the Wheelersburg exit yesterday and his daughter was at the end of the Greenup dam on the KY side. I can't believe people still fall for this and give them money.
well

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Apr 22, 2012
leave the poor guy alone, you taking robert gambills place since he met some idiot to let him move in with her???
Xyzzzz

Logan, OH

#3 Apr 22, 2012
He's not a "poor guy."
sump

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Quit giving that bum money
well

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Apr 26, 2012
JEALOUS
dude

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Apr 26, 2012
i am going to go and stand on the corner and hold a sign up that says { WHO DO I NEED TO KNOW TO GET A JOB AROUND HERE}. everywhere i go i hear from people saying oh you only get hired there if you know somebody on the inside. i went to one place and they told me we don't have applications our boss hires from word of mouth, i just could not believe it.
giggles

Portsmouth, OH

#7 May 1, 2012
i have to agree with dude.
burg

Greenfield, OH

#8 May 1, 2012
He has been at that exit for years now. I've seen him there lots of times.
It Is What It Is

Portsmouth, OH

#9 May 1, 2012
well wrote:
leave the poor guy alone, you taking robert gambills place since he met some idiot to let him move in with her???
If you like the bum, go give him some money, no skin off my ass. If the rest of us want to call a bum a bum, and treat him like the parasite he IS, no skin off your ass.
Help

Columbus, OH

#10 May 1, 2012
Theres nothing wrong with it. You have a choice. to give or not to give. He isn't breaking no laws. He is just standing there in shame hoping some giving person will give him some money.

It all comes down to what YOU decide to do. It's not like he has a gun in your face when you come to the stop sign .. come on people common sense! Truth be told he is making more money than you at your 9-5 job. DEAL WITH IT! It's making him a living and it sure beats robbing people or breaking in like most of these morons do!

Think about that!
dogman

Tazewell, VA

#11 May 1, 2012
i just went past him about an hour ago,and i threw a glass of hot piss on him. oh he was mad as hell,,but when you have a 46in.tv to watch in your tent,tarp,i guess a little pee wont hurt you.
well said

Dublin, OH

#12 May 3, 2012
It Is What It Is wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like the bum, go give him some money, no skin off my ass. If the rest of us want to call a bum a bum, and treat him like the parasite he IS, no skin off your ass.
well said. Bravo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 overdose 2 hr youareanidiot 14
who drives this 3 hr thoughts 9
LPN hourly pay? 3 hr thoughts 11
Greenup dam 3 hr thoughts 17
Honest opinions Pls 3 hr thoughts 7
labree needs to take her meds 3 hr James 11
ralph scott @ lock, stock n barrel (Oct '12) 4 hr p22screwyou 67
is it true (people found dead down on high stre... 18 hr j 5
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search