jessica adkins
looking

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Does anyone no anything about Jessica? The one that went to prison on Meth charges. How she doing?
looking

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2012
She is the Jessica Adkins that has kids with Richard Zimmerman. Cathy Adkins daughter.
Good Friend

Orange, VA

#4 Aug 4, 2012
She is and was a good person,mother and friend,just went down the wrong rd for a couple mouthsand ended up in prison.Sheddoing great again workin and seding time with her kids
looking

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2012
That's great. Glad to hear she's doing good. Where she working at? Did she and her kids dad get back together?
truth

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Wow yea she went down the wrong road alright.but it was more than a couple of months. She was messing with Meth with her baby's daddy to a long timethen when he went to prison she really went wild. She's was a regular jar ho. For sure. She was laying with anyone who could get her high. She was sleeping with all kinds of dudes. Dicky greathouse, Melvin McGuire, Tom somebody, Steve angel, Kevin h., Grover green, Russell Newman, Sam lane, gibby Parker, gibby is the one she was in bed with when the cops arrested her. That's not all of em just the ones I can remember. I was running around with her at this time I was just lucky enough to have left right before before the cops came in. She not the innocent little victim she tries to play off. Everyone in sciotoville knows the truth.
OMG

Ironton, OH

#7 Aug 7, 2012
she has hep C
Tag

Marion, OH

#8 Aug 7, 2012
She is Hott
truth

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Tag wrote:
She is Hott
You have to be talking about the other Jessica.
wow

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
She's good in the sack. A real noise maker.
Sonya

Marion, OH

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Looks to me like you posted 7 times your self...lol lol
Talking at your own self !!
me too

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2012
wow wrote:
She's good in the sack. A real noise maker.
A screamer. Will do it anywhere. Got to love her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carla blair snitching/ busted 15 min Stay true 1
What's your favorite movie? 19 min White Rhino 21
blondie 1 hr iplittle 3
Looking for a good dentist 1 hr teeth 4
portsmouth missing or murdered (Apr '12) 2 hr Pip Rademaker 28
who has the best pu $$y in ptown (Sep '15) 4 hr iplittle 17
Nerve in arm pierced during routine blood draw (Aug '10) 12 hr RVN 24

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance