$ $ $ How to stop CORRUPTION in local...

$ $ $ How to stop CORRUPTION in local government. $ $ $

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

NEWS FLASH

Zanesville, OH

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Q: Where do you find this corruption?
A: Just about everywhere—at the federal, state, and local levels throughout the country. And I should point out, the vast majority of our country’s public officials are honest and work hard to improve the lives of the American people. But a small number make decisions for the wrong reasons—usually, to line their own pockets or those of friends and family. These people can be found—and have been found—in legislatures, courts, city halls, law enforcement departments, school and zoning boards, government agencies of all kinds (including those that regulate elections and transportation), and even companies that do business with government.
Lee

Marion, OH

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Locally it is Clasy Johnson, godfather!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 20, 2013
NEWS FLASH wrote:
Q: Where do you find this corruption?
A: Just about everywhere—at the federal, state, and local levels throughout the country. And I should point out, the vast majority of our country’s public officials are honest and work hard to improve the lives of the American people. But a small number make decisions for the wrong reasons—usually, to line their own pockets or those of friends and family. These people can be found—and have been found—in legislatures, courts, city halls, law enforcement departments, school and zoning boards, government agencies of all kinds (including those that regulate elections and transportation), and even companies that do business with government.
You are confusing democracy and it's inefficiencies with ingrained corruption, making good bad. You have no idea of the corruption in Scioto County, annually. It leaks out into the PDT's occasionally like the USDA-SOGP-Gampp-gate when the PDT's blinks or Gampp thinks he has control of things.

You can see all of the prosecutions all over the USA, but not in Scioto County, you think they are squeaky clean in Scioto County all those church goers? Hah.......They portray being the Bible Belt but even the Baptists don't wear Jesus on their sleeve in Scioto county unless they are doing public speakin'

You either have no clue or a part of the "gang" status quo trying to distract the public, etc. or both.
white collar

Greensburg, PA

#6 Apr 20, 2013
John Hoss aint going to prosecute any white collar crimes, he would have to most of his friends in jail. He could not make it as a poltician or an attorney in the public sector so the boys made him solicitor.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 20, 2013
white collar wrote:
John Hoss aint going to prosecute any white collar crimes, he would have to most of his friends in jail. He could not make it as a poltician or an attorney in the public sector so the boys made him solicitor.
Bingo, you get the prize. It's Haas. Hoss is one of the Cartwright's. Ptown could not wipe up after them.

Why do you think they did the Jones/Haas shuffle?

Haas could not make it even with his SOGP annual $40,000, and, and this is a big and, like a big Butt, He's in control as Solicitor and would not prosecute himself for the years of Deficits when he was President of the City Council, so with the Jones/Haas Shuffle, he and they are covered.

Oh, he was bankrupt and is a deadbeat Day too. Probably still cuts himself shaving and misses the urinal. Bet he sits down to do number 1. He looks like it. Hey that would be a Hoot if he was LGBT, hah..........

Just go over the Courthouse sometime and see X-City Kuhn still suckin' up over there. Wonder if he's out of town as much as he use to be when Mrs. Aeh was the City Solicitor then.
andrew

Marion, OH

#8 Apr 22, 2013
lawyers in Portsmouth are robbing us and getting a free pass from the courts if I rob someone I go to jail so look out for the lieing lawyer in this town and the courts back them for the money roger Clark and sue kepper was rodding Portsmouth elderly he past and his wife movers out of town with the money she was in the it all sue is here in town working driving a car that was stoned from a trust no paper work where it was pay for so look out for lawyers I don't trust them

Location hidden

#9 Apr 23, 2013
andrew wrote:
lawyers in Portsmouth are robbing us and getting a free pass from the courts if I rob someone I go to jail so look out for the lieing lawyer in this town and the courts back them for the money roger Clark and sue kepper was rodding Portsmouth elderly he past and his wife movers out of town with the money she was in the it all sue is here in town working driving a car that was stoned from a trust no paper work where it was pay for so look out for lawyers I don't trust them
You bet, are you SSU's Dr. Fieght, or is it Feight? The moral of the story is to become a "favorite son" lawyer, like Todd Book or move out before they get you too,or again! And try not to post at 3am again, please.
andrew

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2013
what are you talking about

Location hidden

#11 Apr 23, 2013
andrew wrote:
what are you talking about
Oh, nutin'
andrew

Marion, OH

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Are u a nut
really

Minford, OH

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Yo Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, nutin'
Come on JOE do'nt be scared,tell us what you think you know.It's not like you to speak your mind,or are you scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My son got a black girl pregnant 1 min PIMP DADDY 46
College girl panties 6 min Angel 24
Epileptic girls ride better 38 min Angel 33
Cyber bullying should not be a crime. 1 hr terry 18
Maureen Cadogan Homeless Shelter (Jan '12) 1 hr smdh 30
Nothing but the best is good enough for me 1 hr terry 4
The pimp mobile 1 hr What the 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages