i know him very well hes my stepson..why r u wanting to know
sammy

Marion, OH

#5 Feb 12, 2010
is he still using
rite

Marion, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2010
i know he owes people money and better stay hidden. the result wont be good if found
knew him well

Ellicott City, MD

#8 Feb 13, 2010
as shole
sammy

Marion, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2010
knew him well wrote:
as shole
whu u mad hes a dope head
Becki

Marion, OH

#10 Feb 17, 2010
this is his gf, hes not on dope doesnt owe nebody money and doesnt hide. i know him better than his stepmom. mikeys awesome.
rite

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 17, 2010
well becki you are completely wrong. you must be on dope with him. he is on dope and he does owe money to people
Yep

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2010
The guy is well known as a pill head. The GF is either stupid, using too, or in some denial. Most likely a junkie herself to be with such a loser.
Dena

Marion, OH

#13 Feb 23, 2010
Becki wrote:
this is his gf, hes not on dope doesnt owe nebody money and doesnt hide. i know him better than his stepmom. mikeys awesome.
so why u running yr mouth about me..i didnt say any thing bad about him..i just put i knew him..an why do u want to know...no one said u didnt know him better...but i know things about mikey you have no clue about..an dont want u to know about..but any way leave my name out of yr mouth...dont forget i know alot of things about u too
Jupiter

Marion, OH

#14 Feb 25, 2010
Yeah. his gf is a user too..they both are on drugs. mikey is cool though. but by lookin at them both..you can tell.
got love

Columbus, OH

#15 Feb 26, 2010
hey mikey u need to make a trip to the doc. the last one u slept with has some drippage now. wtf? cover ur shit and quit passin dirty stds around!!
U Should Know

Marion, OH

#16 Feb 27, 2010
I know Mikey too and YES he is still using (and I've heard that the gf is too). Someone needs to take that precious baby away from both of them and let him grow up to be something other than a pill head.

Hey gf - want PMHA to come down on you again? Mikey is NOT supposed to be living in the great Metropolis of Wayne Hills, but you continue to let him stay there.

You are both problems for Scioto County. You both need to grow up. And Mikey needs to get A JOB and earn some money instead of living off of you and other women. Yes he owes money to people, and yes he will one day get caught up in his debts.

Until then, watch what you defend on here -- HE'S NO ANGEL......
sammy

Marion, OH

#17 Feb 27, 2010
U Should Know wrote:
I know Mikey too and YES he is still using (and I've heard that the gf is too). Someone needs to take that precious baby away from both of them and let him grow up to be something other than a pill head.
Hey gf - want PMHA to come down on you again? Mikey is NOT supposed to be living in the great Metropolis of Wayne Hills, but you continue to let him stay there.
You are both problems for Scioto County. You both need to grow up. And Mikey needs to get A JOB and earn some money instead of living off of you and other women. Yes he owes money to people, and yes he will one day get caught up in his debts.
he will never get off the shit
down south

Bradenton, FL

#18 Feb 28, 2010
know his mom good person
yes i know him

Marion, OH

#19 Mar 22, 2010
U Should Know wrote:
Dont worry about there baby beckys mom has him..they dont take care of there kid..there too busey doing drugs..an mikeys got 3 or 4 kids an dont take care of none of them..one lives with his mom
mean 1

Marion, OH

#20 Mar 30, 2010
yes i know him wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry about there baby beckys mom has him..they dont take care of there kid..there too busey doing drugs..an mikeys got 3 or 4 kids an dont take care of none of them..one lives with his mom
\
i'm not on drugs w him were not togrther cuz im done with his drugs and dumb shit. n i take care of my kid when im not at school or workin1 get ur shit right. he has two kids yeah he needs to grow up n take care of them, but that aint happenin11 he'sw a lost cause. i finally bounced11 let him do what he wants cuz i want better from my life. done bein stupid w him11111
stephanie

Edison, NJ

#21 Mar 31, 2010
mikey might be on drugs but who in this town isnt..(besides me)..but he is a cool guy...being an addict is a sickness..i see him just about everyday and ive known him most of my life hes always been a good guy he just made a few bad mistakes and who doesnt do that?? just becoz sum1 is an addict doesnt alway mean they r bad people!!! i luv u mikey ur cool!!!
randi carr

Marion, OH

#22 Jan 7, 2012
actually mikey has 3 kids kenzi keegan and kameryn just his family picks and chooses which ones they want something to do with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Trash Pickup (Nov '13) 4 min just a thought 17
Anyone know Daniel stone 6 min Love 1
Mike DeWine For Governor 2018 24 min Perry T Mason jr 7
Portsmouth supports trump! 29 min Perry T Mason jr 19
For blank Girl 48 min Perry T Mason jr 1
Markki Lou Bender (beebee) 1 hr just me 4
White Girls with jungle fever 3 hr Flygirl 8
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 5 hr Concerned 304
More from around the web

Personal Finance