Danielle Lewis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
noname

Smyrna, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Anyone know her ,she's a low life unfit mother ,and she will sleep with anyone ,left her husband for a guy who just got of prison for kidnapping and assault Brian Howerton,Stay far far away from this Ho
someone

Galion, OH

#2 Jul 15, 2012
I know her , she does not got two cents worth of a brain , do not know the brian dude...but I will tell you this my buddy and I both slept with her the same night , I went first and then him and this was while she was still married to her husband ..she laughed when I brought him up , guess she thought it was funny to be doing it to him . I admit I was drunk and in the wrong , but I paid the ultimate price of having nightmares about that skank for the rest of my life...she smelled and it would be no different if I put it in a five gallon bucket , shes been arond the block thats for sure and I assure you I am not lacking in the male parts department...if I had to be with her for the rest of my life sorry but my hand would become my new best friend ....eww cant get those nasty titties and flab bouncing everywhere out of my mind ...ummm I need to go puke now !!!!
omg

Russell, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2012
I laughed so hard I almost cried hahahahaha this made my day :D I don't know her or him but this was just plan funny :D

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 16, 2012
tooooooooo Funny what a trashy girl hate to be the unlucky man to get stuck with her ,watch this one boys might just get a STD
I think I know her

Smyrna, TN

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Hey is this the same Danielle Lewis that lived at Tri City trailor court if so I know her didn't know she moved back to Ohio ,I slept with her too and I agree with you someone 100% I was also drunk but man oh man what a smell and yes I understand about the nightmares too, sure glad she doesn't live here anymore.A few of my buddies told me later they slept with her and all of them had the same story all were drunk or high and all said the smell was bad.She is one sick puppy
I know her

Smyrna, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I know her and I am ashamed to say she use to be part of our family I though she had changed her wild ways and became a good mother and a faithful wife but I guess some people will never change ,she has lopst everything almost meaningful in her life a husband who forgave her over and over for cheating all the time ,even after she gave him a STD he still took her back and yes he cheated too with 3 girls but we have lost count of the # of guys she cheated with and he had not cheated for years ,she also lost the respect of 3 little boys that never want to see her and refuse to call her mom ,and if she keeps her 2 boys from the dad they love and a dad that loves them they will lose respect for her too .I guess it's true what they say once a Ho always a Ho and you can't make a Ho a housewife and yes I think I know her she did live in Tri-City trailor park
the man
#7 Aug 9, 2012
I know her wrote:
I know her and I am ashamed to say she use to be part of our family I though she had changed her wild ways and became a good mother and a faithful wife but I guess some people will never change ,she has lopst everything almost meaningful in her life a husband who forgave her over and over for cheating all the time ,even after she gave him a STD he still took her back and yes he cheated too with 3 girls but we have lost count of the # of guys she cheated with and he had not cheated for years ,she also lost the respect of 3 little boys that never want to see her and refuse to call her mom ,and if she keeps her 2 boys from the dad they love and a dad that loves them they will lose respect for her too .I guess it's true what they say once a Ho always a Ho and you can't make a Ho a housewife and yes I think I know her she did live in Tri-City trailor park
this skank is a ho and snitch she left a good guy for a prison bi*ch what alame azz loser nasty sl*t
its me

Galion, OH

#8 Aug 14, 2012
danielle I do not think it is right that you kept me hanging the other night , you was suspose to find a way out and meet me , what happened ? did brian already find out we were talking ...if you do not call me back in a few days I will call and ask for him and let him know everything...I do not like being played for a fool !

Since: Jul 12

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2012
U got stood up by a nasty gutter slut hahahahahahahahahahah
not a true friend
#10 Aug 19, 2012
she was suppose to be my friend but she turned her back on me and was talkin sh!t behind my back...she did her husband wrong! thats the main reason and now them little boys have to go thru this bull crap!
its me

Galion, OH

#11 Aug 21, 2012
yeah I found out some really gross things about her and decided to just leave her alone , I have moved on and found a good girl...although I still think her guy should now what all she was saying to me !
Edd

Troy, OH

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Is she the one with brian howerton ????
veronica
#13 Dec 29, 2012
yes
Beth

Marion, OH

#14 Dec 29, 2012
I think I know her wrote:
Hey is this the same Danielle Lewis that lived at Tri City trailor court if so I know her didn't know she moved back to Ohio ,I slept with her too and I agree with you someone 100% I was also drunk but man oh man what a smell and yes I understand about the nightmares too, sure glad she doesn't live here anymore.A few of my buddies told me later they slept with her and all of them had the same story all were drunk or high and all said the smell was bad.She is one sick puppy
You said you slept with her and she stank, but you call HER a sick puppy? Your a sick dog.
veronica
#15 Dec 29, 2012
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you slept with her and she stank, but you call HER a sick puppy? Your a sick dog.
lmao.....thats funny....Good One!!!
Edd

Troy, OH

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Wow nasty
Xxx

Troy, OH

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Anyone got her number?
the man

Marion, OH

#18 Jan 13, 2013
yeah its seven four zero three five four nine eight seven six
uggh

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2013
OMFG! DANIELLE LEWIS! The devil spawn of donnie and teresa. These people are a waste of space,and sociopaths. They thrive off of causing trouble and lying. Wow danielle has a child! I feel sorry for it. The poor thing never had a chance from the start. Another degenerate to society. Hey danielle,donnie,and teresa,do everybody a favor and drink some cyanide or something.
i no her

Waynesboro, VA

#20 Feb 6, 2013
uggh wrote:
OMFG! DANIELLE LEWIS! The devil spawn of donnie and teresa. These people are a waste of space,and sociopaths. They thrive off of causing trouble and lying. Wow danielle has a child! I feel sorry for it. The poor thing never had a chance from the start. Another degenerate to society. Hey danielle,donnie,and teresa,do everybody a favor and drink some cyanide or something.
wrong danielle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth Can't Afford Police & Fire Employees 4 hr fact 17
Abuse 4 hr DrNO 6
Does GOD really Exist??? 4 hr DrNO 148
Scioto County's biggest litterer: The Community... 6 hr EFFUN FED UP 1
dena cook loves her dope 6 hr mikej 26
Jennifer Poole 7 hr Blaze 3
Satanic Destruction Rituals 8 hr Leviathan 15

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages