Kings daughters

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 3, 2010
 
KDMC is not a for profit hospital, get your facts straight......
A Scioto County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 3, 2010
 
Consider this. There was recently a zoning case on Kinney's Lane where they say will house some 4 doctors' offices in that new facility where the Old School was located and torn down.

Now if those doctors are in the SOMC office buildings and move out, that will be loss of rent revenue for SOMC, no? What say you?

Thinking we know the management of the two hospitals, it seems that some of the SOMC, at least Administration would go, on a KD's take over? Did SOMC not just lay off people that year they were in deficit for $9 million? During the expansion construction or just before that?

Well so much for the effort to get people to call KD's and talk to them, Oh well.

Do you think KD's would be doing what they are doing and not expand and or take over especially with the sour lemon inhumane admin that SOMC has?
gzz

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 3, 2010
 
WOW- WOW-OMG-WOW wrote:
listen " a scioto county citizen" why are you trying to start trouble? All I said was they were office buildings. I didn't realize that this was English lit style where I had to be specific so a moron like you could understand that office buildings means Doctors office buildings. Comprehensive heart and vascular has an office in the burg and they may still have an office in portmouth and Dr. Gilbert has his office in the one in portsmouth. There are other doctors offices in the buildings but I dont readily know thier names.
As far as I have ever heard they were expanding for an urgent care center in portmouth. But in order for them to provide an adequate space for a hospital they would have to buy up alot more space than what they did in portmouth to make that a reality or else that would be a pretty small hospital. Now 17 acres in Wheelersburg is believable but nothing has been posted or advertized. Which since Kings daughters is a for profit hospital would make since for them to do. If they do put a hospital in this area that would actually be an eye opener due to the fact that they would have the same patients from this area which would leave them wide open for the hilarity of comments and criticisms this area provides.
Kings Daughters is a non-profit hospital?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 3, 2010
 
who wrote:
Trust me, if you have ever had to deal with KDMC and SOMC, you would pray that KDMC is able to purchase SOMC and it's properties in Scioto County.
KDMC is a very professionally managed operation, and mandate a very professional and friendly attitude from all it's personell, to their patients and patients families.
However, the biggest reason KDMC is the most respected in hospital operations in a 100 mile
radius, is that they treat their employees with
respect. This is what reflects the difference.
You don't find many SOMC employees (except Randy and his monstrous admininstrative staff) who treat
SOMC as anything other than a paycheck.
Funny you should say that. You see the main reason I will not go to SOMC is because I used to work there. YOu would not believe some of the stuff that goes on there. They keep bragging about being the best employer. I dont know about all the depts, but the one I worked in was ridiculous. They could not hire managers who were decent. They did not care if patients compliment you and you did a great job and was reliable no more than if you called off and goofed off alot. If you did not use. They "set you up" in order
to get rid of you if they do not like you. The dept I was in would more or less threaten you to put all good marks on the press ganey surveys. They act as though they get together with employees to solve problems because they care about the employees. The truth is, they spend a lot of time investigating to find out who questions anything at all so that they can get rid of them.
You cannot do anything other than be a paid robot.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 3, 2010
 
A Scioto County Citizen wrote:
Consider this. There was recently a zoning case on Kinney's Lane where they say will house some 4 doctors' offices in that new facility where the Old School was located and torn down.
Now if those doctors are in the SOMC office buildings and move out, that will be loss of rent revenue for SOMC, no? What say you?
Thinking we know the management of the two hospitals, it seems that some of the SOMC, at least Administration would go, on a KD's take over? Did SOMC not just lay off people that year they were in deficit for $9 million? During the expansion construction or just before that?
Well so much for the effort to get people to call KD's and talk to them, Oh well.
Do you think KD's would be doing what they are doing and not expand and or take over especially with the sour lemon inhumane admin that SOMC has?
According to my past supervisors at SOMC, Randy Arnett and the "gang" refused to merge with Kings Daughter's. They say that Kings daughters wanted to merge.
Why would Randy and his gang want to do that? Randy makes 500,000 or more a year.....he may not get that at KD.
Do you think KD's would be doing what they are doing and not expand and or take over especially with the sour lemon inhumane admin that SOMC has?
When I worked there, we would ask about salaries because whe would have people leave and go to kings daughters and start out making more than when they left somc. Administration would say we were wrong...They said that we made the same as area hospitals.(I have also known people who went to adena and made more doing the job I do!) I figure market must be kings daughters.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 3, 2010
 
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
According to my past supervisors at SOMC, Randy Arnett and the "gang" refused to merge with Kings Daughter's. They say that Kings daughters wanted to merge.
Why would Randy and his gang want to do that? Randy makes 500,000 or more a year.....he may not get that at KD.
When I worked there, we would ask about salaries because whe would have people leave and go to kings daughters and start out making more than when they left somc. Administration would say we were wrong...They said that we made the same as area hospitals.(I have also known people who went to adena and made more doing the job I do!) I figure market must be kings daughters.
This was just one problem at somc. The worst thing about Somc was that the administration would insult your intelligence. you could have the facts right there one the table....but they still came up with some bs.
Big J

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 3, 2010
 
Concerned wrote:
God I hope they do!!!!!!
I hope so too.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 4, 2010
 
Appearently they changed thier status from commercial to a non for profit over the last few years. I was wrong. Im not sure when they changed this but it doesn't really change what I said. I was merely making speculation that they would want to advertise if that was thier intent.

In any event who do you think is going to work in this hospital if they either build a new one or KDMC takes over. The same people you complain about. Its not like they are going to ship people in. And even if that were possible would you really want that many people losing thier jobs?

As for the lay offs that deficit was taken prior to the reconstruction and the layoffs were a reflection of that.

I am for anything that would add jobs to this area. So if they showed up tomorrow and built the biggest and best hospital in the world right in Portsmouth, that would be great with me... but Im sure someone on here would find a reason to gripe or run it into the ground.
A Scioto County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 4, 2010
 
Wow Wow you talk a good talk but it's not consistent. Take you want change but you don't want people "shipped" in here. Well, KD's people shipped in here. You checkmate yourself, your two directions of arguments, change but keep "those" people out? Not possible or the change would already be here. No one here for decades will do it or they would have already done it????

By the way, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for me and the people that might be helped, etc. This means honing up on what's going on and what needs to be done so it can be done.

Do you want the current cancers, no you seem to argue against that but you won't let the healthy cells "be shipped in" here?

Like the Mayor is doing a Chemo Therapy job on the City Government, KD's will have to do that in their organization, and from the sounds of you and others moaning and groanin' at least KD's will have to Chemo Therapy the Aborigine's or the outside incompetents who are not progressive with the capacity to grow this town, etc.

No, they just can't show up and build a grandiose hospital, etc. it has to be slowly like KD's is doing. Part of Murray's course corrections is that she show up and built too fast but in that situation you have to do that or the rats will eat you alive around every corner, been there done that, have the TEE SHIRTS, and wounds.

Like Murray canned Duncan and now those other employees of the WWTP are getting to come up through the SOGP, and mob's glass ceiling, etc. Healthy, not cancerous, etc.

There's 2 or 3 decades of cancer, it's going to take a lot of Chemo, but when you do a back step like Kalb got in there, it delays the process on the way to health and wellness.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 4, 2010
 
A Scioto County Citizen wrote:
Wow Wow you talk a good talk but it's not consistent. Take you want change but you don't want people "shipped" in here. Well, KD's people shipped in here. You checkmate yourself, your two directions of arguments, change but keep "those" people out? Not possible or the change would already be here. No one here for decades will do it or they would have already done it????
By the way, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for me and the people that might be helped, etc. This means honing up on what's going on and what needs to be done so it can be done.
Do you want the current cancers, no you seem to argue against that but you won't let the healthy cells "be shipped in" here?
Like the Mayor is doing a Chemo Therapy job on the City Government, KD's will have to do that in their organization, and from the sounds of you and others moaning and groanin' at least KD's will have to Chemo Therapy the Aborigine's or the outside incompetents who are not progressive with the capacity to grow this town, etc.
No, they just can't show up and build a grandiose hospital, etc. it has to be slowly like KD's is doing. Part of Murray's course corrections is that she show up and built too fast but in that situation you have to do that or the rats will eat you alive around every corner, been there done that, have the TEE SHIRTS, and wounds.
Like Murray canned Duncan and now those other employees of the WWTP are getting to come up through the SOGP, and mob's glass ceiling, etc. Healthy, not cancerous, etc.
There's 2 or 3 decades of cancer, it's going to take a lot of Chemo, but when you do a back step like Kalb got in there, it delays the process on the way to health and wellness.
I could care less if they build another hospital. I believe you just want a debate in which Im not giving you. I hope they do come in a build a hospital, But not for the reasons you and others want. I want more jobs in this area and I want more medical options for the people of this community. But IF your wanting KDMC to come in here on a big horse and save this community from the evils of SOMC then your just fooling yourself. And Im generally speaking here. As for the other talk that you had about cancer and chemo to Kalb your really just confusing. I wish that you would just put it out there what you mean.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 5, 2010
 
A Scioto County Citizen wrote:
My sis works on the trail, that's creditable?
Does she work at the Wendy's, Stop and rob, or one of the car dealers, or that drive though? Or at Doyle's landscaping, you narrowed it down, fluff, distraction for those who want facts and accurate information, not the crony stuff going on for decades in Ptown? You should go to Moe's forum, they make it up like that.
If that's all someone needs they will play along with you and that's their prerogative. hah..
whats your malfunction dude? I'm so sorry, she works at Kings Daughters Family Care Center on Scioto Trail in Portsmouth Ohio...is that better?
A Scioto County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 5, 2010
 
Lee32, it seems that you are creative and whatever, this citizen quoted someone else about the sister, not this citizen's sister, for until you folks clean up this place, none of my sisters would even come to see the murals, potholes or the undercover Stop and Go Lights, et al

And Wow, Wow, is that a consensus we've arrived at both want KD's to build a new hospitals here for different reasons? Is that the Ends justifies the means or what?

It seems that you only sense the presence of a wanted argument, evaluate that. Now there's value to dynamic discussion to share ideas and arrive at common ideas like a new hospital?

Now, what if there is only so much pie (or are you not going to like pies now, like you don't like Chemo and Cancer?) and any gains by KD's, employees, patients, etc. is a loss to SOMC? Like the 6 doctor's moving out of SOMC to their own building on Kinney's, and SOMC losing that monthly rent money?(a half million a year, for get the numbers?)

There needs to be more pie in Ptown, hence the need for Economic Growth and Development that they are not doing here, just maintaining and hospicing, meaning nurturing and caring for the dying, people, governments, and businesses, etc.?

That's what your CAO, COAD, SOGP, The Port Authority, The Regional Commission, et al are to be about, but, they sit on the crapper reading their magazines or just trashing people in conversation, or just meandering in life with weekends, vacations, sick days, planning their retirements, not the future of their community for which their livelihood pays them for with the rich perks, etc. Oh, they do superb newspaper interviews?

If you don't get the Chemo and Cancer examples, so be it, now who's looking for an argument? Look at your assumed name, what does that present? They say you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Some people become councilmen, some post on here and some do both? I like the couple of people who like to dictate the other's style, like don't use quotes or don't use examples like Chemo and Cancer, etc. They must be composition English teachers, or wanna-bees? Now can we get on with the issues, and their solutions, or do you just want to gossip and play, and bully? Huh?
1fan

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 5, 2010
 
So VERY funny to me that the majority of people that complain about SOMC are ex-employees. Did you all mess up your jobs and get fired and now you want to bash them? Somc is in fact a great employer. I guess showing up on time , doing your job, and keeping your nose clean is just too much to ask out of some people.
A Scioto County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 5, 2010
 
Different strokes for Different folks. That came to me as I was clicking on to this page and before I read 1fan's posting. Came from the universal conscienceness? I'm just the channeler?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 5, 2010
 
A Scioto County Citizen wrote:
Lee32, it seems that you are creative and whatever, this citizen quoted someone else about the sister, not this citizen's sister, for until you folks clean up this place, none of my sisters would even come to see the murals, potholes or the undercover Stop and Go Lights, et al
And Wow, Wow, is that a consensus we've arrived at both want KD's to build a new hospitals here for different reasons? Is that the Ends justifies the means or what?
It seems that you only sense the presence of a wanted argument, evaluate that. Now there's value to dynamic discussion to share ideas and arrive at common ideas like a new hospital?
Now, what if there is only so much pie (or are you not going to like pies now, like you don't like Chemo and Cancer?) and any gains by KD's, employees, patients, etc. is a loss to SOMC? Like the 6 doctor's moving out of SOMC to their own building on Kinney's, and SOMC losing that monthly rent money?(a half million a year, for get the numbers?)
There needs to be more pie in Ptown, hence the need for Economic Growth and Development that they are not doing here, just maintaining and hospicing, meaning nurturing and caring for the dying, people, governments, and businesses, etc.?
That's what your CAO, COAD, SOGP, The Port Authority, The Regional Commission, et al are to be about, but, they sit on the crapper reading their magazines or just trashing people in conversation, or just meandering in life with weekends, vacations, sick days, planning their retirements, not the future of their community for which their livelihood pays them for with the rich perks, etc. Oh, they do superb newspaper interviews?
If you don't get the Chemo and Cancer examples, so be it, now who's looking for an argument? Look at your assumed name, what does that present? They say you only get one chance to make a first impression.
Some people become councilmen, some post on here and some do both? I like the couple of people who like to dictate the other's style, like don't use quotes or don't use examples like Chemo and Cancer, etc. They must be composition English teachers, or wanna-bees? Now can we get on with the issues, and their solutions, or do you just want to gossip and play, and bully? Huh?
I have no idea...must have missed something...All I was doing was responding to the person who said they heard a rumor that KDMC was building a hospital. Assumed she/he was talking about the trail where they are obviously building something behind the family care center. My sis works at the family care center and was simply sharing with her its an Urgent Care...that's it. So, go on doing whatever about whatever....I was just simply sharing my info because its been a "rumor" in Portsmouth for years now about the KDMC Hospital. I mean, I lived on the trail for years and all ppl talked about before the family care center went in was how KDMC was coming to the trail with a "hospital" and gonna buy all the houses...lol I personally couldnt care less what doctors office goes where and all that jazz....Portsmouth is gross, there's nothing there, end of story. Have a good one :)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 5, 2010
 
A Scioto County Citizen wrote:
Lee32, it seems that you are creative and whatever, this citizen quoted someone else about the sister, not this citizen's sister, for until you folks clean up this place, none of my sisters would even come to see the murals, potholes or the undercover Stop and Go Lights, et al
And Wow, Wow, is that a consensus we've arrived at both want KD's to build a new hospitals here for different reasons? Is that the Ends justifies the means or what?
It seems that you only sense the presence of a wanted argument, evaluate that. Now there's value to dynamic discussion to share ideas and arrive at common ideas like a new hospital?
Now, what if there is only so much pie (or are you not going to like pies now, like you don't like Chemo and Cancer?) and any gains by KD's, employees, patients, etc. is a loss to SOMC? Like the 6 doctor's moving out of SOMC to their own building on Kinney's, and SOMC losing that monthly rent money?(a half million a year, for get the numbers?)
There needs to be more pie in Ptown, hence the need for Economic Growth and Development that they are not doing here, just maintaining and hospicing, meaning nurturing and caring for the dying, people, governments, and businesses, etc.?
That's what your CAO, COAD, SOGP, The Port Authority, The Regional Commission, et al are to be about, but, they sit on the crapper reading their magazines or just trashing people in conversation, or just meandering in life with weekends, vacations, sick days, planning their retirements, not the future of their community for which their livelihood pays them for with the rich perks, etc. Oh, they do superb newspaper interviews?
If you don't get the Chemo and Cancer examples, so be it, now who's looking for an argument? Look at your assumed name, what does that present? They say you only get one chance to make a first impression.
Some people become councilmen, some post on here and some do both? I like the couple of people who like to dictate the other's style, like don't use quotes or don't use examples like Chemo and Cancer, etc. They must be composition English teachers, or wanna-bees? Now can we get on with the issues, and their solutions, or do you just want to gossip and play, and bully? Huh?
Youre off your rocker. Quit being negative to anyone who says anything on here. I said they were office buildings and you pounced... someone else said something about thier sister and you pounced. You pounced on other things too. Whats your agenda? if you want to speak about the issues.

Im not looking for an argument Im just trying to understand what the heck your talking about. Your Message was lost somewhere in the middle of all your metaphors, thats all.
A Scioto County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 5, 2010
 
You may be one of those multitudes we have down here, pulling the "negativity" card. Now I'm addressing that because you have us way out here and you will attack that, watch. I've had good training on the manipulators down here.

Don't have the schooling in psychology to understand the likes like you other than you are the unloyal opposition in Portsmouth, Ohio.

When you do that, you don't have to address life from others and you think you win like you keep bringing up that "not looking for an argument" thing, like the other person is? All manipulation.

You go back to your ___ point, what do they call that when the computer resets itself?

You ___ point is the Buildings issue, which did not esplain the matter, I thought and provided that there's a more detailed answer for those interested and you did not accept that either. Now here we are evaluating each other and not the issues at hand, I can get down here. Another thing I learned in this town, that practice is called adhominemism.

What you did is distract from the effort of people personally contacting KD's with the phone number that was giving by trying to satisfy the answers which you didn't, perhaps making you the one with all the answers? I challenged, that and then you go off with your attacks on me. I can get down here.

Oh, you don't understand a lot when you don't want to but have the word metaphors in your working vocabulary or did your parents give you that? That brought you out of the closet. Surprise?

You are good at copying and relaying what another has said but you don't address any of it just discounting it so you don't have to deal with it. You shoot the messenger and do not deal with the issues and what is said, You say, Oh, I don't understand, you can't talk right, you can't type right, etc. They do that down here a lot, and I know not to relate to those types for they are not authentic or are out just to jumble up life for others, etc.

Now I think like I said in the last posting of which you said nothing about again jumping back to the building ____ point you made thinking that gets you out of everything said since then, like that computer process. You probably don't like computer metaphors either just so you can bash the other person and you don't have to deal with things, or just to join the unloyal opposition down here. Why are you not lining up petition signers?

Oh, there's a saying down here, they only think you are stupid and if you post they will know it.

Also, the only way you could say less is to post more, yeah, I can get down here. Is that all you got? Would you like to deal with life now, you may be a PhD. Poor hustling Daddy?(Flip Wilson, I recall).

That's all..........What a hoot this is.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 5, 2010
 
1fan wrote:
So VERY funny to me that the majority of people that complain about SOMC are ex-employees. Did you all mess up your jobs and get fired and now you want to bash them? Somc is in fact a great employer. I guess showing up on time , doing your job, and keeping your nose clean is just too much to ask out of some people.
Shows how much you know. I can swear to you that I worked for the hospital for MANY years. I had an excellent attendance record, with
WONDERFUL EVALUATIONS AND COMPLIMENTS BY PATIENTS. However, it got to the point that when administration wanted to pull something dirty or wrong, you had to go along with it and agree when someone was wronged or you were on the "negative" list.
I really cared for patients in my dept. I can tell you that there were many times that I was expected to think more about money. IT IS THOSE IN ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS THAT ARE THE DOWNFALL OF SOMC. The dept I worked in has went downhill more and more for the last 5 years. Employees are scared to death. They are afraid to speak up about anything because they know that there would be retaliation. The supervisors they pick have no communication skills themselves.
I dont know if you work at the hospital, but if you do....it is not in the dept I worked in.
I loved my job...I loved the patients. I was canned because I stood up for what was right and I was not persuaded to lie on press ganey surveys. I told the truth when I was asked a question. I did not sugar coat anything. To me, the truth is the truth.
My supervisors were riding several people at this time. I just told them that I would not fight anymore. If they wanted to get rid of me to do it.(They really like to get rid of older employees who have 4 or 5 weeks vacation and are topped out in pay.)In fact in the last few months they have lost a large percentage of the employees who have the same title that I had.
Am I angry? I sure am. Hey, I was received many World service awards in the past. This was an award that anyone in the hospital could nominate you for if they felt that you went above and beyond in your job. I received a special pin.
Unfortunatly, Somc is soooo different today.
I promise you, the top dogs there only care about money. I would be upset about this time and again. If a patient complained about anyone being rude.....something was done about it.(which is a very good thing) However, if you work in billing...you can be as rude as you want. That is because for SOMC, it is no more Mr. nice guy when it comes to your bill. RUDE AS ALL GET OUT.
I have to say, yes...I am bitter. I miss the job, and the patients. I DON NOT MISS WHAT SOMC HAS BECOME.
I would love to have a job similar to what I had. I just want a job where I am appreciated for NOT BEING ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALL OFF ON A REGULAR BASIS OR JUST PLAIN LOAF. You see, there are people who are still working there who have missed much work, came to work drunk, didnt show up without calling at all, etc.
You can do all that...just dont tell your supervisors that something should be improved upon. Just because the billboard says it, the newspaper says it, and the radio says it.....does not make it so. All that means is, SOMC HAS TO CONSTANTLY BE TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE HOW GOOD THEY ARE. I earnestly believe that the proof is in the pudding.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 5, 2010
 
1fan wrote:
So VERY funny to me that the majority of people that complain about SOMC are ex-employees. Did you all mess up your jobs and get fired and now you want to bash them? Somc is in fact a great employer. I guess showing up on time , doing your job, and keeping your nose clean is just too much to ask out of some people.
By the way, Fan1.....you might be one of those who was in management at somc. You guys all stick together. I found out a long time ago that if you want one of those jobs...you could not be a very kind person. The things they ask you to do is sick.
You, know...like set people up. Even an ex-supervisor admitted to that.
Of course, I am strictly speaking of the dept. I worked in.
I know it goes on in other depts. also.

However, it all depends on what dept.
I know a few depts that seem to be altogether different.
It is all in the managers and director.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 5, 2010
 
Dear Scioto County Citizen stop attacking me. Im done im not following this thread anymore because your acting like a straight up child. I say I dont understand you because I dont friggin understand you. And I really dont, you talk in circles. I would discuss issues with you if you werent too busy trying to discredit everything I say down to the word metaphor. You have a real big problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,635
I'm really tired of judgmental ppl 14 min Chris 42
Roy Rogers Festival 37 min Jason 1
body of female found 1 hr shotguns daughter 26
rosemount community counseling 1 hr truth is 39
tell it all 1 hr you're kidding me 3
Amy 1 hr seriously 9
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Scioto County was issued at July 13 at 4:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••