Kings daughters
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 2, 2010
Is Kings daughters building a hospital in Portsmouth. That has been a rumor for a long time...does anyone know if it is true?

Since: May 10

Marion, OH

#2 Jul 2, 2010
That would be interesting but considering the lack of room for a large complex, I'd have to say its a rumor.
scooter

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Jul 2, 2010
Its suppose to be out on thr trail
car53

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Heard wheelersburg

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 2, 2010
those are office buildings.
A Scioto County Citizen

Marion, OH

#7 Jul 2, 2010
Woodard and Burnstein would still call to confirm this Deepthroat (wow wow) information by calling don't let anyone distract you, that's their specialty.

Office buildings is not very specific. They just approved a zoning case on a Doctor's building over on Kenney's lane that is called an office building.

Are you that architect WOW WOW? It's interesting those who have nothing to do but monitor these posting and respond pronto???? Interesting, get a life.
curious

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 2, 2010
A Scioto County Citizen wrote:
Woodard and Burnstein would still call to confirm this Deepthroat (wow wow) information by calling don't let anyone distract you, that's their specialty.
Office buildings is not very specific. They just approved a zoning case on a Doctor's building over on Kenney's lane that is called an office building.
Are you that architect WOW WOW? It's interesting those who have nothing to do but monitor these posting and respond pronto???? Interesting, get a life.
Huh????
crissy45662

Marion, OH

#9 Jul 2, 2010
i heard that same rumor,i dont know i live by there and i heard it was going to be a hospital but i dont know i will ask my dr next time i go down
Concerned

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 2, 2010
God I hope they do!!!!!!
A Scioto County Citizen

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 2, 2010
curious, your self proclaimed name nails you, huh.

You are too poor to pay attention. perhaps, you can get interventions of people around you to help you with life. You must be a Kalb or Mowery minion, etc.

Curious, you just blurt in like they do in Scioto county thinking cause you don't get it, that's license to stop the show but guess what, the parade is going right by you, sorry for your bad luck....

That's a failed manipulation, to quote someone and say huh, all you have is huh's nothing else to contribute, sorry.
A Scioto County Citizen

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 2, 2010
Curious, you fools are training me, thanks.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 2, 2010
curious wrote:
Is Kings daughters building a hospital in Portsmouth. That has been a rumor for a long time...does anyone know if it is true?
my sis works on the trail...they're putting an urgent care behind the family care center but I think that's it....
A Scioto County Citizen

Marion, OH

#14 Jul 2, 2010
My sis works on the trail, that's creditable?
Does she work at the Wendy's, Stop and rob, or one of the car dealers, or that drive though? Or at Doyle's landscaping, you narrowed it down, fluff, distraction for those who want facts and accurate information, not the crony stuff going on for decades in Ptown? You should go to Moe's forum, they make it up like that.
If that's all someone needs they will play along with you and that's their prerogative. hah..
hot rod granny

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Jul 2, 2010
They are buying 17 acers in wheelersburg
jkass

Dublin, OH

#16 Jul 2, 2010
They are building a 50,000 sq ft facilty in Portsmouth behind the current building right now.
lls

Seaman, OH

#17 Jul 3, 2010
its an urgent care center. they will eventually take over somc i hope

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 Jul 3, 2010
listen " a scioto county citizen" why are you trying to start trouble? All I said was they were office buildings. I didn't realize that this was English lit style where I had to be specific so a moron like you could understand that office buildings means Doctors office buildings. Comprehensive heart and vascular has an office in the burg and they may still have an office in portmouth and Dr. Gilbert has his office in the one in portsmouth. There are other doctors offices in the buildings but I dont readily know thier names.

As far as I have ever heard they were expanding for an urgent care center in portmouth. But in order for them to provide an adequate space for a hospital they would have to buy up alot more space than what they did in portmouth to make that a reality or else that would be a pretty small hospital. Now 17 acres in Wheelersburg is believable but nothing has been posted or advertized. Which since Kings daughters is a for profit hospital would make since for them to do. If they do put a hospital in this area that would actually be an eye opener due to the fact that they would have the same patients from this area which would leave them wide open for the hilarity of comments and criticisms this area provides.
YoYo

Dallas, TX

#19 Jul 3, 2010
If they take over SOMC, the workers at SOMC would just move to KDMC and it would really be no different.
curious

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 3, 2010
Lee32 wrote:
<quoted text>
my sis works on the trail...they're putting an urgent care behind the family care center but I think that's it....
Even an urgent care would be great....I dont want to go to somc's urgent cares. I know they just changed their Mercy campus to urgent care.
who

Marion, OH

#21 Jul 3, 2010
Trust me, if you have ever had to deal with KDMC and SOMC, you would pray that KDMC is able to purchase SOMC and it's properties in Scioto County.

KDMC is a very professionally managed operation, and mandate a very professional and friendly attitude from all it's personell, to their patients and patients families.

However, the biggest reason KDMC is the most respected in hospital operations in a 100 mile
radius, is that they treat their employees with
respect. This is what reflects the difference.
You don't find many SOMC employees (except Randy and his monstrous admininstrative staff) who treat
SOMC as anything other than a paycheck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blonde in white car 17 min Mike 8
Craigslist personals 48 min Jim 30
Street Sweeper 53 min Townie72 5
east end hookers 1 hr Jim 8
Morning wood 4 hr Fred 3
Blk guys 4 hr Fred 3
Funeral Home 2nd & Waller? (Dec '11) 8 hr E Thomas 11

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages