2010 Scioto County Fair
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
question

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Does Anyone know who is singing at the fair this year?
Fair President

Marion, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2010
Lil wayne and i think Hannah montana
who

Marion, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2010
lil Wayne show up for 5 grand !
Don't think so, bra.
hilarious

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2010
all we get is old and country,...
Country boy 17

Marion, OH

#5 Feb 22, 2010
I like country and as far as lil wayne and hannah montana goes lil wayne can keep his coon toons in his home town and hannah montana can go sing to all the little 5 and 6 year old kids
just someone

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2010
well it will not be lil wayne nor hannah and you can't find out anything on the website cuz you click 1 link and have to go to another link
anotherPerson

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2010
No I heard from my dad who works the fair that Lil wayne is really soupost ta be comming here he has family over here, he is doing it beacause, apparently scioto county has the largest group of teen mother's and he is soupost to speak out about it.He is getting paid more then 5 grand too alo more!
yessir

Edison, NJ

#9 Mar 4, 2010
...and this is where I pull out my BS card

funny tho
just someone

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2010
anotherPerson wrote:
No I heard from my dad who works the fair that Lil wayne is really soupost ta be comming here he has family over here, he is doing it beacause, apparently scioto county has the largest group of teen mother's and he is soupost to speak out about it.He is getting paid more then 5 grand too alo more!
yeah right keep dreaming you're dad is on crack just like you lil wayne will not be at the fair this year get real
Amber

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2010
Seriously.. 5 grand to Wayne is pocket change, I doubt he would perform
for that cheap. The only performers at the "Scioto" county fair will be washed up country singers. Note it's SCIOTO county! Pillbillys & skanks. Wayne has better things to do and bigger paying jobs, ha.
Really

Marion, OH

#12 Mar 5, 2010
is hannah montana really proforming? how did you find out? I doubt it but if she does my daugter would be very happy.
just someone

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2010
Amber wrote:
Seriously.. 5 grand to Wayne is pocket change, I doubt he would perform
for that cheap. The only performers at the "Scioto" county fair will be washed up country singers. Note it's SCIOTO county! Pillbillys & skanks. Wayne has better things to do and bigger paying jobs, ha.
shut up the singers they bring out are not washed up get over it
Youguysarenuts

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Mar 5, 2010
Lil Wayne just went to jail dont think they will let him out for the pillbilly fair......LOL
Anti Druggie

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 6, 2010
Who cares, the only people that go there are Druggies and Welfare Maggots.
just someone

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 6, 2010
Anti Druggie wrote:
i bet 10000000 bucks you go there
Anti Druggie

Marion, OH

#17 Mar 6, 2010
Noway, The only time I was there was to arrest the Maggots!...Pay up Bum.
WTF

Marion, OH

#18 Mar 6, 2010
Anti Druggie wrote:
You are rude and just plain stupid. Maybe some people go there to take their kids. Have you ever tried to tell a 7 yr old they can't go when all the other kids are going? Everything in thos area is not about drugs and walfare. some of us focas on our families and enjoying the time we have with them, not being bitter to everyone. What a bad infuance to be so angry.
Anti Druggie

Marion, OH

#19 Mar 6, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text> You are rude and just plain stupid. Maybe some people go there to take their kids. Have you ever tried to tell a 7 yr old they can't go when all the other kids are going?
You are a bad parent. This is what is wrong with this area. Parents don't stand up and tell their children that this place is wrong and stay away.You are the type if your kid cries you say ok ok you can do whatever you want just don't cry. Heaven forbid you would have to stand up and say NO and act like a parent. Here's a thought take your kids to church or make up neighborhood activities and stay away from maggot infested places like the county fair.
phatt matt

Marion, OH

#20 Mar 6, 2010
Anti Druggie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bad parent. This is what is wrong with this area. Parents don't stand up and tell their children that this place is wrong and stay away.You are the type if your kid cries you say ok ok you can do whatever you want just don't cry. Heaven forbid you would have to stand up and say NO and act like a parent. Here's a thought take your kids to church or make up neighborhood activities and stay away from maggot infested places like the county fair.
maybe your a waist of life? if people do drugs let them do drugs. does that mean because they do you have to? why waist your life worrying about what other people do then to just worry about yourslef. in the end you hating people that do drugs will mean nothing. nobody will remember it.or you. everybodys born alone and you die alone and its over.so really just keep your mouth shut nobody cares ;]
ura dumbass

United States

#21 Mar 6, 2010
phatt matt wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe your a waist of life? if people do drugs let them do drugs. does that mean because they do you have to? why waist your life worrying about what other people do then to just worry about yourslef. in the end you hating people that do drugs will mean nothing. nobody will remember it.or you. everybodys born alone and you die alone and its over.so really just keep your mouth shut nobody cares ;]
no people like you who make excuses for druggies are the reason kids think its alright moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Girl- Megan Lancaster (Apr '13) 31 min GerbilsRFun 148
mary lawhon 33 min Dumb 14
Inez Elswick 1 hr Taeint 3
HOT Red head guy at Aaron's 2 hr Trixxx66 1
peggy ekrs 3 hr Again 7
News Ohio to feel the Bern again 3 hr Pip Rademaker 21
Megan Lancaster 5 hr Pip Rademaker 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance