Women ________ Vote Against Romney
Groovy

Marion, OH

#125 Oct 26, 2012
Groovy wrote:
<quoted text>
Names? How about: liar, communist liberal, arrogant, lazy, pathetic, just to start with a few.There was that farfetched theory about public school also (like that better?) And what does the statement, "It is personalize it", mean? Must of have went over my head. Rolls eyes.
.....apathetic, stupid fool.....quite a name caller aren't you, Almighty.
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#126 Oct 26, 2012
Groovy wrote:
<quoted text>
.....apathetic, stupid fool.....quite a name caller aren't you, Almighty.
Oh wow, you really exhibit class here. LOL You sound more and more like your Messiah on the campaign trail.

Now I asked you a simple question. Are you going to answer it? Why does Romney scare you? Do you think he'll stop you from getting abortions? Overrule Roe vs Wade. It has to be something along these lines, because look at the topic you're posting on.

We've had 5 or 6 Republican presidents since Roe vs Wade and yet now you women are suddenly concerned it will get overturned? You know why? Because out of nowhere Obama and his media puppets say so, and you sheep believe them. That doesn't make you people very smart because Obama and the Mainstream media are both notorious liars.
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#127 Oct 26, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
so the truth comes out, this is a personel attack? your not out to save the world, just want to get obama? lol
When English becomes your first language and you read all my posts, you'll understand that I'm railing against Obama for both personal and political reasons. But don't worry, I can't save the world, unless I can figure out a way to get the average IQ of a liberal at least as high as their waist sizes.Ö¿Ö
Groovy

Marion, OH

#128 Oct 26, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, you really exhibit class here. LOL You sound more and more like your Messiah on the campaign trail.
Now I asked you a simple question. Are you going to answer it? Why does Romney scare you? Do you think he'll stop you from getting abortions? Overrule Roe vs Wade. It has to be something along these lines, because look at the topic you're posting on.
We've had 5 or 6 Republican presidents since Roe vs Wade and yet now you women are suddenly concerned it will get overturned? You know why? Because out of nowhere Obama and his media puppets say so, and you sheep believe them. That doesn't make you people very smart because Obama and the Mainstream media are both notorious liars.
Aww, be nice. I thought we bonded last night. Almighty asked me what names he had called me. Just answering the man's question.
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#129 Oct 26, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
now your flip flopping? lol
Just for laughs, tell me how I flip flopped on the post you responded to. You sound like another graduate from the Obama Pinocchio school of honesty.
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#130 Oct 26, 2012
Groovy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, be nice. I thought we bonded last night. Almighty asked me what names he had called me. Just answering the man's question.
LOL, you do have style. I can even say I almost like you.:) But almighty is not a he. She is a very intelligent young lady, who's grammar is usually excellente.

Now it's time to answer my question. Why does Romney scare you?
I thought you country girls were tough. Am I wrong. Are y'all really a bunch of weepy, whiny, wimpy little elves?Ö¿Ö
Dianna

Marion, OH

#131 Oct 26, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for laughs, tell me how I flip flopped on the post you responded to. You sound like another graduate from the Obama Pinocchio school of honesty.
Are you on here for laughs also?
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#132 Oct 26, 2012
Dianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on here for laughs also?
I'm very serious about this election. But I like to joke around from time to time. Any questions?

And, who are you? Another Country Belle backing the Messiah?
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#133 Oct 26, 2012
Of course Dianna wouldn't be Groovy by any chance eh?
Unless you work out of your home like I do, you ain't (pardon the grammar) working at all. Another reason you like Obama?
Groovy

Marion, OH

#134 Oct 26, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Of course Dianna wouldn't be Groovy by any chance eh?
Unless you work out of your home like I do, you ain't (pardon the grammar) working at all. Another reason you like Obama?
Nope. Still here. I am 59 and decided to retire to take care of my grand daughter, she is sick and in the hospital. Worked since I was 15..
In bed with the flu and have nothing to do. Got one for you. Politics: noun. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.(Actually, I hate politics.)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#135 Oct 26, 2012
Groovy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Still here. I am 59 and decided to retire to take care of my grand daughter, she is sick and in the hospital. Worked since I was 15..
In bed with the flu and have nothing to do. Got one for you. Politics: noun. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.(Actually, I hate politics.)
If you hate politics, why so many of your posts in here? Quite an election coming up. I agree with the minority here. Romney is not exactly the cream of the crop. But you people here should see that movie 2016 or read the book called the Amateur. Obama throws everybody under the bus. Even Oprah Winfrey and the Kennedy family.
He's really just a puppet, but a very effective one. Anyone else would have had about a 10 percent favorable rating if they had performed the last 4 years like he did. He is very dangerous, not to mention the people behind him pulling the strings. The Media, Corporate America, Wall Street, The Supreme Court and Obama are all one big happy family. Is that the family you want running the country for another 4 years?

Off my soapbox now.
Groovy

Marion, OH

#136 Oct 26, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you do have style. I can even say I almost like you.:) But almighty is not a he. She is a very intelligent young lady, who's grammar is usually excellente.
Now it's time to answer my question. Why does Romney scare you?
I thought you country girls were tough. Am I wrong. Are y'all really a bunch of weepy, whiny, wimpy little elves?Ö¿Ö
I kinda, almost like you, also.(Almighty won't let me use too anymore). It's a shame that politics makes a$$es out of perfectly sane people.
Groovy

Marion, OH

#137 Oct 26, 2012
HarryKlein100 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hate politics, why so many of your posts in here? Quite an election coming up. I agree with the minority here. Romney is not exactly the cream of the crop. But you people here should see that movie 2016 or read the book called the Amateur. Obama throws everybody under the bus. Even Oprah Winfrey and the Kennedy family.
He's really just a puppet, but a very effective one. Anyone else would have had about a 10 percent favorable rating if they had performed the last 4 years like he did. He is very dangerous, not to mention the people behind him pulling the strings. The Media, Corporate America, Wall Street, The Supreme Court and Obama are all one big happy family. Is that the family you want running the country for another 4 years?
Off my soapbox now.
Oh God noooo!!! Not Oprah Winfrey and the Kennedy family!
Groovy

Marion, OH

#138 Oct 26, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>quit using 'too'--as smart as you claim to be-you should know that 'also' is the proper English usage. What names did I call you? liberal? don't like that one? Don't start a sentence with 'And' or 'Glad'. Come on now you are smarter than the rest of us. Oh oh oh and where you used 'your' it should have been 'you're. Smart one, you are. Oh oh and what about putting an "I" after "Again"-and take the 'that' out after 'attitude'. Damn you are smart.
And Groovo--what type of English is this: "but attack anyone you want you just because you are Almighty."
Translator in Aisle 5 please!!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMAO.
Think next time intelligent one.
If I can't start a sentence with and or glad, you can't start a sentence with, Oh, Oh, Oh.
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#139 Oct 26, 2012
Groovy wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda, almost like you, also.(Almighty won't let me use too anymore). It's a shame that politics makes a$$es out of perfectly sane people.
I agree with your last sentence. I copied a post from your typical Obama voter. Not sure if this person is sane, but then again are any of you liberals sane?Ö¿Ö

Okay here you go. Enjoy:

HillJack wrote:
Not only will they end social security, the will eliminate abortions and people will die in back alleys, maybe your daughter. They will take away food stamps and phones and people will starve. Also they will repeal health care and millions wll go bankrupt or die because they can't get care. They will eliminate teachers, police and firemen and your kids will be stupid, lotsa people will die and houses will burn. They want dirty air and water,so you will get sick and die if you haven't yet. They are going to give the rich $5 Trillion dollars and make you pay for it by raising your taxes. The rich will become richer on our backs. And if you vote for Romney you are a racist.
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#140 Oct 26, 2012
Groovy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Still here. I am 59 and decided to retire to take care of my grand daughter, she is sick and in the hospital. Worked since I was 15..
In bed with the flu and have nothing to do. Got one for you. Politics: noun. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.(Actually, I hate politics.)
We're about the same age. I take you were also a hippie when you grew up? You do know that Ronald Reagan was the last really good president we've ever had? Big and small business alike prospered and he did bring us out of a recession. He also brought the Soviet Union down to their knees and should get credit for ending communism in Europe. Perhaps Obama now will get credit for bringing it back in America?

I'll tell you another story. The 1st amendment is dead. What Corporate America does now (with Obama's blessings) is SLAPP lawsuits against people who dare to speak out against them. That stands for "Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation" I would know a company did it to me. A very bad company (Not Forest City) If I speak publicly against this company I go directly to jail without Passing Go. Obama has also banned many videos made against him. No other president before him dared to do that. And, don't forget his Executive Order to halt Fast and Furious a gun smuggling operation where over 30,000 Mexicans were killed along with some American border patrol guards. Yeah, Obama really cares about Hispanics. Navy Seals have great respect for the office of the President as does the rest of the military toward the Chief Commander. Yet they're saying Obama leaked information to the Taliban after they bumped off Bin Laden, to try to kill all of them. They have no reason to lie.

You my dear are scared of the wrong candidate.
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#141 Oct 26, 2012
OOPs, I meant to say Obama put in an Executive Order to halt the INVESTIGATION of Fast and Furious.
Gee I wonder why. I also wonder how much in taxes Obama and Holder will pay from all the money they made from this.
Groovy

Marion, OH

#142 Oct 26, 2012
Wasn't Fast and Furious a movie?
Wake Up

Lombard, IL

#143 Oct 26, 2012
Groovy wrote:
Wasn't Fast and Furious a movie?
I don't know. I hardly watch movies anymore. Just like music the old ones are a lot better. Young people are lousy actors.

But if you Google in "30,000 Mexicans Die From Fast and Furious" you can read all about it. Google is Neutral. They're a Search Engine Site. You get to read about both sides of every issue.

So again, when will you lefties stop believing what the Mainstream Media is telling you? They really have people brainwashed. When Bush got elected there was no talk of Roe vs Wade getting overturned or any of those other irrational fears voters are expressing now. Obama is the con man of the century if he gets another 4 years.
Angie

Hurricane, WV

#144 Oct 26, 2012
Valorie wrote:
<quoted text>This might well be The Angie that thinks that Wade Bales, youth molester, should have walked. Who needs a brain? Tell me all about ignorance, Sweetie.
You're clearly the ignorant one here because I NEVER said he should get by with it! I disagree with all the scrutiny his family has had to face, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't get into trouble. You obviously can't grasp what you read Miss VICTORIA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump berates the news media....again 55 min Pip Rademaker 38
Who is the new taxi drive 2 hr Pip Rademaker 14
black & white 2 hr Pip Rademaker 2
Specialized Counselors in Schools 2 hr Pip Rademaker 16
People Of The Spirit 2 hr Pip Rademaker 8
New weed dealer. 3 hr Tom Trollington 5
Best SOCF Warden is Donald Morgan 5 hr Old friend 20
Judge Kegley Arrest 12 hr Chris 52

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages