Powell, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2012
is that a good place to eat?
AllIsayislol

Marion, OH

#3 Jun 12, 2012
hmm wrote:
is that a good place to eat?
LOL... Yes it is ..LOL... Just don't look out the windows at all the DUMPS across the st. LOL
hmmmm mm

Powell, OH

#4 Jun 12, 2012
their subs / hoagies na good? whats the best item to get?
Kitten

Minford, OH

#5 Jun 12, 2012
It is the best pizza in town in my opinion.
Love it
Yum

Marion, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2012
LaRosa's is a very good place to eat! It is clean and the staff is friendly.

Maybe The staff at the Wheelersburg Fred's is friendly, but the ones in Portsmouth treat you like crap. The owner girl is one of them that acts stuck up and so do the girl workers. I do not recommend that place at all!

Giovanni's is really good and the people are nice.

Pizza Hut is just trying to stay open. It's dirty looking, and that Donna woman is the only thing keeping it open.
gary

Minford, OH

#8 Jun 14, 2012
yea ive tried different things from freds in portsmouth to take home, didnt like anything i tried, neither did my family. i wont go back.
jenny danner

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 14, 2012
very good food
His royal holiness RRP

Jackson, OH

#10 Jun 14, 2012
no wrote:
They are way over priced for their average tasting food, I believe Giovanni's or Fred's in the burg is the best pizza places around here. But try it out, you may like it. Good luck!
Nothing like a soggy, greasy, dripping, skanky piece of Giovanni pizza to turn on a fat, stupid, no class, no taste, P-Town resident!

PRAISE BE!
Bob

Jackson, OH

#11 Jun 14, 2012
I think poppy johns is the best or the place in the little strip mall on 11th. Freds in Waverly sucks I used to go for lunch with some friends . Thats the only Freds I every been to and l told my friends that it sucked that they had too come to Portmouth and get some good pizza
Yes

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2012
gary wrote:
yea ive tried different things from freds in portsmouth to take home, didnt like anything i tried, neither did my family. i wont go back.
All their stuff is soggy if you take it to go. Eating it there means you have to put up with the waitresses. I just go to LaRosa's instead.
call

Wolfforth, TX

#14 Jun 14, 2012
His royal holiness RRP wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like a soggy, greasy, dripping, skanky piece of Giovanni pizza to turn on a fat, stupid, no class, no taste, P-Town resident!

PRAISE BE!
Seriously? You're saying I'm fat, stupid, no class and have no taste simply because I like Giovanni's pizza? I am not a resident of "P-town, I live in "The Burg" and I am far from anything you called me, I hardly call a 5'3" 118 lb woman fat, and by the way, I do have a college degree, which is probably more than you will ever have. I'm sorry that you get so angry at someone for not liking a particular pizza place, you must have a lot of anger?
no

Wolfforth, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2012
Btw, I used the name call in case you didn't figure it out?
gary

Minford, OH

#16 Jun 15, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
All their stuff is soggy if you take it to go. Eating it there means you have to put up with the waitresses. I just go to LaRosa's instead.
soggy didnt have anything to do with it, it just has a bad taste. i want to try larosas sometime? the only problem is , when we go out, my wife always wants steak? she's not much of a pizza, pasta, person.
Yes

Marion, OH

#17 Jun 15, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
soggy didnt have anything to do with it, it just has a bad taste. i want to try larosas sometime? the only problem is , when we go out, my wife always wants steak? she's not much of a pizza, pasta, person.
Then you need to go to the Ribber! They have great steak! I hope you get to try LaRosa's. It is really good food. Maybe even get it to go, if you can't get your wife to try it.
need sum

Wheelersburg, OH

#18 Jun 15, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
do they have carryout or delivery? if so go ahead and callin or online your order http://www.larosas.com/menu/larosas-specialty... , then give her some Tube steak, then go pick up your pizza.

sounds like a good plan?
Buffalo Billy

Wheelersburg, OH

#19 Jun 15, 2012
need sum wrote:
<quoted text>
do they have carryout or delivery? if so go ahead and callin or online your order http://www.larosas.com/menu/larosas-specialty... , then give her some Tube steak, then go pick up your pizza.
sounds like a good plan?
Here's her steak;

LaRosa's Steak

Chopped steak with provolone cheese and topped with tomatoes and red onions. Choose LaRosa's Family Recipe pizza sauce, Italian dressing or mayo. You can make it a combo for $1 more. 5.99
gary

Minford, OH

#20 Jun 16, 2012
Buffalo Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's her steak;
LaRosa's Steak
Chopped steak with provolone cheese and topped with tomatoes and red onions. Choose LaRosa's Family Recipe pizza sauce, Italian dressing or mayo. You can make it a combo for $1 more. 5.99
this sounds lke a better plan? lmao
donatos

Pleasantville, OH

#21 Jun 18, 2012
they better than donatos?
Jack

Marion, OH

#22 Jun 18, 2012
Yes
PeterBuilt

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Jun 22, 2012
is it so busy and hav 2 wait a long time? and is there some good lookin waitresses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heathen Kindred Seeks new members 6 hr Heathen Pride 1
Bernadette Riley and her friend Tammy? 8 hr kindofamorphous 4
Anyone know a jerk named joe Burgett? 8 hr Alex 8
Bartenders 9 hr Alex 8
Sgt Davis 10 hr T-mothy 1
Mogan 15 hr 13 stepper 5
dog grooming 16 hr lucy 1

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages