portsmouth ohio goodwill

portsmouth ohio goodwill

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Since: Nov 12

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2013
THEY GET THIS STUFF FREE THEN THEY MAKE PRICES SO HIGH THAT NO POOR PERSON COULD AFFORD THEIR POST BE HELPING PEOPLE NOT ROBBING THEM BLIND BE BETTER OFF GOING TO WALMART AND BUY IT NEW BECAUSE IF YOU GO TO GOODWILL YOU PAY 3 TIMES PRICE WOULD AT STORE NEW
Fallon

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2013
finestdetails wrote:
THEY GET THIS STUFF FREE THEN THEY MAKE PRICES SO HIGH THAT NO POOR PERSON COULD AFFORD THEIR POST BE HELPING PEOPLE NOT ROBBING THEM BLIND BE BETTER OFF GOING TO WALMART AND BUY IT NEW BECAUSE IF YOU GO TO GOODWILL YOU PAY 3 TIMES PRICE WOULD AT STORE NEW
I agree
truthhurts

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 9, 2013
finestdetails wrote:
It's always been that way . I donate to the Salvation Army....never Goodwill I do not believe the money goes where it's suppose to...if it did...why are they charging such high prices for used DONATED items........WHAT CAN WE DO
true story

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Suppose learn how to speak and write that's probably why your poor
Wondering

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2013
I wholeheartedly disagree. When you can buy men's shirts for less that $4 that look like new once washed and ironed then they are not priced too high. Maybe you're just used to a free handout!
Lol

Marion, OH

#6 Oct 9, 2013
true story wrote:
your such a lame jackass
true story

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 9, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>your such a lame jackass
Lol this is coming from someone in Portsmouth so who's the lame one seriously
Diego

West Union, OH

#8 Oct 9, 2013
true story wrote:
You're --- not your.
nah

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Just go to the Veterans Thrift Store...you can fill a trash bag full of clothes for $7
Not George

Frankfort, OH

#11 Oct 17, 2013
If they close, where will all the drug deals go? Sit in the lot and watch them sometimes. It looks like a drive thru.
Wow

Marion, OH

#12 Oct 17, 2013
Went in Goodwill the other day and used Winter coats were $10-$15. That's just too high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feedthechildren.org needs funds, not fireworks 21 min Chris 5
portsmouth fireworks 23 min Chris 10
fire 27 min Chris 6
What to do with leftover tithes? BLOW ON FIREW... 31 min Chris 3
who will president trump blame for this? 48 min Chris 77
Fat Allen at it again 5 hr dumb 2
Portsmouth Can't Afford Police & Fire Employees 7 hr Portsmouth Resident 22

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance