2 Arrests made for Hobby Howard murder

2 Arrests made for Hobby Howard murder

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
heard

Zanesville, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2012
The guy that owns the junkyard off 772 and his friend Jimmy. Both in jail.
The Reverend Red Pill

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2012
heard wrote:
The guy that owns the junkyard off 772 and his friend Jimmy. Both in jail.
LINK to prove or just more retarded rumour??????????

Praise be DOG!
Robbie

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Not true. The guy that owns junk yard had nothing to do with it.
The Reverend Red Pill

Jackson, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Robbie wrote:
Not true. The guy that owns junk yard had nothing to do with it.
Everyone knows who did it I hear.

NO SECRET>>>>>> >>>>>>

Just the police building a strong case.

They already have him.

No matter what crying inbreds trash whine on topix.

Likely should be a medal given with the jail sentence though for doing a public service in removing more scum from the area!

NO LOSS!
heard

Zanesville, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Robbie wrote:
Not true. The guy that owns junk yard had nothing to do with it.
Hey Robbie! Didn't think the junk yard guy had anything to do with it but he & Jimmy are hemmed up in it. Sorry, but I DO NOT like Reverend Red Pill in my asshole!! He is an arrogant ass & I don't respond nor reply to anything he says. EVER!! Are you by chance RB?? If so.....I am "the one"....
Think

Mount Gilead, OH

#6 Jan 12, 2012
It wasn't Auggie....Henry Clay and Robert Skeen done it....
what

Minford, OH

#9 Jan 12, 2012
auggie are u for real
No way

Zanesville, OH

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Auggie H?? No way! He is a stinker...not a murderer.
what

Minford, OH

#11 Jan 14, 2012
did they a reset them yet he is alot of things but a murderer
wsant him and harry cousins or something like that
who

Marion, OH

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Think wrote:
It wasn't Auggie....Henry Clay and Robert Skeen done it....
auggie who
wont say

Zanesville, OH

#14 Jan 15, 2012
If you don't know Auggie just by his first name then you don't know him at all. Out of respect for him, I will not put his last name on topix. He didn't have any part in this so therefore his named shouldnt be here. Not trying to be an ass, but he IS my friend. Just sayin...
HOLY HOLY RED PILL

Tampa, FL

#16 Jan 16, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>You are mentally ill and in desperate need of medications. You post on every thread about the same old shit, over and over. It's obvious that you have no life other than "topix" because you are on here 24/7...and that's really kinda sad. But then again, society as a whole would rather that people of your mentality and disposition stay at home, in your basement where you won't be seen or heard. Ramble all you would like here on topix...it will keep your image as a fool up.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa..........
Did I hurt the poor little INBRED WHITE TRASH pretend christian MORNS feelings????

OH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA

sob......sob....sob......
Cry us a river miss inbred pillbilly.

But thanks for letting me know my message is coming through to you LOUD AND CLEAR......BEECH! And that I pout your stinky little panties in such a twist!

ROTFLMAO!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LET US PRAY..........

Oh great & powerful Oz.......... please continue to help your fearless servant and avenging angel RED PILL seek out and twist the stanky panties of the pretend christian white trash imbeciles ... And lead us not into temptation and deliver us from the evil christian swine!

AMEN.........
PRAISE NE ZARDOZ!

GLORY BE!!!
DOG BLESS!

>wink<
minford WHITE woman

Zanesville, OH

#17 Jan 16, 2012
HOLY HOLY RED PILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa..........
Did I hurt the poor little INBRED WHITE TRASH pretend christian MORNS feelings????
OH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA
sob......sob....sob......
Cry us a river miss inbred pillbilly.
But thanks for letting me know my message is coming through to you LOUD AND CLEAR......BEECH! And that I pout your stinky little panties in such a twist!
ROTFLMAO!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LET US PRAY..........
Oh great & powerful Oz.......... please continue to help your fearless servant and avenging angel RED PILL seek out and twist the stanky panties of the pretend christian white trash imbeciles ... And lead us not into temptation and deliver us from the evil christian swine!
AMEN.........
PRAISE NE ZARDOZ!
GLORY BE!!!
DOG BLESS!
>wink<
Illiterate, too?? Wow. You must be having a shitty day. "MORNS"? Did you mean Moron, moron? "POUT" my panties in a twist?(I don't want you anywhere near my panties, you dirty old bastard!) No, you most certainly do not PUT my panties in a twist. You're annoying but unlike you, MY life doesn't revolve around comments posted on topix. I have a life. Pathetic that you don't but I can surely see WHY you have no friends. That explains why you have conversations with yourself on here.(Yes, we ALL know your childish little game that you play by yourself) I know that I have just made your whole day....now you have someone to argue with other than yourself. The way you present yourself is rather unusual at best. You want people to dislike you and for the most part it works. On the flip side of that coin, I bet you'd be interesting to have a conversation & a cup of coffee with. You can't be a complete ass ALL the time. Just sayin...
carl howard

Marion, OH

#18 Jan 16, 2012
just to let you know thats my little brother hobby howard is not trash you mf and i promise justice is and will be Serve to the fullest and i will be in court room the day trial starts i know who you are and thats all that matters!!!you better be prying that god is by your side when that day comes!!! i love you my little baby brother rest in peace..I AM SEEKING DEATH PENALTY FOR EVERY ONE THAT WAS INVOVELD PRE MADIATED MAY YOU ALL ROT IN HELL!!!!
betrue

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jan 16, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>You are mentally ill and in desperate need of medications. You post on every thread about the same old shit, over and over. It's obvious that you have no life other than "topix" because you are on here 24/7...and that's really kinda sad. But then again, society as a whole would rather that people of your mentality and disposition stay at home, in your basement where you won't be seen or heard. Ramble all you would like here on topix...it will keep your image as a fool up.
If all the nuts were sent to work, there'd be nothing but problems. People would be all happy about the reduced taxes (lowered taxes, yeah right), but businesses would be crashing everywhere you looked. There'd probably even be some killings. Like Boo, everyone complains, but when asked if she'll take Red Pill to work with her, she digresses. No, is the resounding answer.
DrNO

Cardington, OH

#21 Jan 16, 2012
HOLY HOLY RED PILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa..........
Did I hurt the poor little INBRED WHITE TRASH pretend christian MORNS feelings????
OH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA
sob......sob....sob......
Cry us a river miss inbred pillbilly.
But thanks for letting me know my message is coming through to you LOUD AND CLEAR......BEECH! And that I pout your stinky little panties in such a twist!
ROTFLMAO!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LET US PRAY..........
Oh great & powerful Oz.......... please continue to help your fearless servant and avenging angel RED PILL seek out and twist the stanky panties of the pretend christian white trash imbeciles ... And lead us not into temptation and deliver us from the evil christian swine!
AMEN.........
PRAISE NE ZARDOZ!
GLORY BE!!!
DOG BLESS!
>wink<
Sheephead is suffering from a bad case of Orf.
The Anti Crybaby

West Chester, OH

#22 Jan 16, 2012
DrNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheephead is suffering from a bad case of Orf.
Gay!
LMFAO!!!
Raymonds mother

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Jan 17, 2012
carl howard wrote:
just to let you know thats my little brother hobby howard is not trash you mf and i promise justice is and will be Serve to the fullest and i will be in court room the day trial starts i know who you are and thats all that matters!!!you better be prying that god is by your side when that day comes!!! i love you my little baby brother rest in peace..I AM SEEKING DEATH PENALTY FOR EVERY ONE THAT WAS INVOVELD PRE MADIATED MAY YOU ALL ROT IN HELL!!!!
Thank you for coming on here and letting everyone know that Raymond was not involved. I feel the exact smae way you do about people getting on here and talking about stuff. Everyone is someone elses son or daughter. And Hobby does have kids that can easily get on here and read these things that people post on here. Its ridiculous how people run their mouth about things they know nothing about. I just wanted to say thank you for letting everyone know tht my son had nothing to do with this. Raymond and Hobby was really good friends nd I knew all along that Raymond wouldn't do something like this to his best friend.
Rev RP

Jackson, OH

#27 Jan 17, 2012
minford WHITE woman wrote:
<quoted text>Illiterate, too?? Wow. You must be having a shitty day. "MORNS"? Did you mean Moron, moron? "POUT" my panties in a twist?(I don't want you anywhere near my panties, you dirty old bastard!) No, you most certainly do not PUT my panties in a twist. You're annoying but unlike you, MY life doesn't revolve around comments posted on topix. I have a life. Pathetic that you don't but I can surely see WHY you have no friends. That explains why you have conversations with yourself on here.(Yes, we ALL know your childish little game that you play by yourself) I know that I have just made your whole day....now you have someone to argue with other than yourself. The way you present yourself is rather unusual at best. You want people to dislike you and for the most part it works. On the flip side of that coin, I bet you'd be interesting to have a conversation & a cup of coffee with. You can't be a complete ass ALL the time. Just sayin...
LMAO
The brain of minford speaks! Are you asking me out on a date? R U under 150 lbs? LMAO
<wink>
minford WHITE woman

Naperville, IL

#29 Feb 5, 2012
Not asking you on a date and under 130.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Crossing yourself" is a norse tradition 3 hr always wondered 6
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 5 hr Wonder 335
Samanta estep 6 hr Ndksk 1
African American girl working at burger king 8 hr Angel 29
I'm Angie I'm better than you 8 hr Szul 5
I need a big black 9 hr Asatru and Proud 6
The Runes 9 hr Asatru and Proud 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages