Why are my Posts Blocked?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

censoring

Nelsonville, OH

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Is Topix censoring anyone else, and who should I be complaining to about it?
ohplease

Nelsonville, OH

#3 Feb 7, 2013
What's wrong with this site? I've tried three versions of it, and still, this keeps getting removed.
"Who is this medicine hurting? I've heard of people using over 500 mg of oc, back when it was popular, but what's the most you've ever heard someone using of sub*****? Was it like 32mg, and did they die from overdose?
Just because something gets approved though, doesn't mean the public shouldn't scrutinize it also. They've approved many dangerous meds, and as long as big pharma is profiting, they'll continue.
Many people live a nice enough life, that they don't want to risk losing that, so they wisely avoid all mind-altering substances. However, life isn't always a smooth ride for everyone. We should recognize that many folks are just trying to make it through.
Although it's not wise to try and drown your troubles, that's what many people are doing. If we're going to judge them, then we should do something to try and help. If you don't care about them, why bother to concern yourself with it?
Poverty and a greedy society, are at the heart of these problems."
reallynow

Nelsonville, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
I have been trying to post today, and there's one that has no cuss words, profanity, or anything else, and still, they won't post it@!
It's not breaking any rules, so why are they trying to censor me?
First amendment, hello?
Look libtards

Waverly, OH

#5 Feb 7, 2013

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 7, 2013
censoring wrote:
Is Topix censoring anyone else, and who should I be complaining to about it?
last night microsoft and seveal other servers blocked topix, yahoo and other because of a russian effort to intoduce malware on our computers which a resulting in themgetting a million dollars or such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth Business Wants and Needs 5 min PortsmouthSurveyMan 52
Cheapest new mattress? 11 min Meep 1
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 32 min DrNO Marengo OH 381
New Boston Cop Carver 2 hr no name 10
scioto trail this morning 2 hr in the dark 1
who is the top ten milf in portsmouth (Mar '14) 3 hr Peace please 242
Judge Marshall (My Dad) 3 hr P Town Citizen 102
Was a body found? 4 hr Close friend 55
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match