Its about time

United States

#42 May 5, 2011
Wish you luck..tried to tell a story but topix will not post it...probably because I named names...some of the stuff on here and they will not post my previous comment. Long story short the sheriff dept is abusive and corrupt and I have proof. The scioto county sheriff dept writes their own laws they are exempt from the rest of our country. They cannot be sued as they are immune from civil action. The only hope is that someone will step in and blow the lid off of the pot of sh*t that they are. I will talk to any reporter that will listen and I still have the warrant that was issued by Woody Woodford for making eye contact...They don't have time for the misdemeanor pillheads..they are too busy hunting the hardcore fingerflippin eye contact makin criminals. I have already sent copies of my proof to CNN maybe they will investigate.
Prosecutorial Misconduct

Bloomington, IN

#44 May 5, 2011
Its about time wrote:
Wish you luck..tried to tell a story but topix will not post it...probably because I named names...some of the stuff on here and they will not post my previous comment. Long story short the sheriff dept is abusive and corrupt and I have proof. The scioto county sheriff dept writes their own laws they are exempt from the rest of our country. They cannot be sued as they are immune from civil action. The only hope is that someone will step in and blow the lid off of the pot of sh*t that they are. I will talk to any reporter that will listen and I still have the warrant that was issued by Woody Woodford for making eye contact...They don't have time for the misdemeanor pillheads..they are too busy hunting the hardcore fingerflippin eye contact makin criminals. I have already sent copies of my proof to CNN maybe they will investigate.
Hi, I wish I knew who some of you abused people are. I wish a few of you would make up some Yahoo email addresses so we could comunicate.

Also, post you stuff on Ebay, Twitter takes small messages and others. We can stand for Scioto' crap & I won't put up with one more minute of their $hit. I'm done with fkn with them...
Prosecutorial Misconduct

Bloomington, IN

#45 May 5, 2011
OOPS!! Mistake in above comment. You can post things about Scioto's misconduct on YOUTUBE & Twitter. NOT Ebay!!!

Winkflash has an area that you can post photos of Documents. Probably put documents on Facebook also...
http://WaltL.winkflash.com
Its about time

United States

#46 May 6, 2011
Wow topix will not post my comment again...cannot understand no foul language was used only names. FYI a little birdie told me that the ACLU is coming to town. Long time coming.
Its about time

United States

#47 May 6, 2011
Contrary to the belief of the sheriff dept and according to the United States supreme court it is not a crime to make a hand gesture or eye contact. Anyone interested in contacting ACLU do not give up it takes patience, time, lots of mail correspondence and belief that what goes around comes around. They will eventually help you..I know it has taken me over 2 years of trying but finally there is light at the end of this tunnel of abuse and corruption.
really

United States

#48 May 6, 2011
How could you be arrested for making eye contact at someone? Just curious why or who would call police over someone looking at them
Its about time wrote:
Contrary to the belief of the sheriff dept and according to the United States supreme court it is not a crime to make a hand gesture or eye contact. Anyone interested in contacting ACLU do not give up it takes patience, time, lots of mail correspondence and belief that what goes around comes around. They will eventually help you..I know it has taken me over 2 years of trying but finally there is light at the end of this tunnel of abuse and corruption.
Prosecutorial Misconduct

Bloomington, IN

#49 May 6, 2011
Its about time wrote:
Wow topix will not post my comment again...cannot understand no foul language was used only names. FYI a little birdie told me that the ACLU is coming to town. Long time coming.
I hope you are correct but the ACLU was called to Portsmouth many times years ago and they haven't shown yet.
Portsmouth has a useless FBI office that covers up "color of Law Crimes" that happen to people in Scioto. Cincy FBI office covers for the liars at the P-town FBI office..
holly

Blue Springs, MO

#50 May 7, 2011
they dont give a crap about anyone in jail
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#51 May 7, 2011
Prosecutorial Misconduct wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you are correct but the ACLU was called to Portsmouth many times years ago and they haven't shown yet.
Portsmouth has a useless FBI office that covers up "color of Law Crimes" that happen to people in Scioto. Cincy FBI office covers for the liars at the P-town FBI office..
Hey, Walter Lewis AKA Eldered...I see you're still making up different names to post your same old tired BS!

Get a fckn life, other than stalking underage girls, why dont you?

Fckn pervert.
Az whopping

Broken Arrow, OK

#52 May 7, 2011
If they had beat the crook properly like they used to train them to,You would have all of this nonsense
ppl from KY can blow me

Portsmouth, OH

#53 May 7, 2011
Sister Kisser HAHA wrote:
If they had beat the crook properly like they used to train them to,You would have all of this nonsense
Awwwwwwww. Someone is drunk posting again! Resting up a bit before you take off after you sister again? You know that question i asked you? The one about your momma and your poppa getting it on? Does it excite you sexually to think about it? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!
Az whopping

Broken Arrow, OK

#54 May 7, 2011
The kid needed a beating and if I had done it he wouldn't be talking smack anymore

“You cant hide from the shadows”

Since: Apr 11

Lancaster Ohio

#56 May 7, 2011
Az whopping wrote:
The kid needed a beating and if I had done it he wouldn't be talking smack anymore
I am Certien that there are people that would say the same about you.

Thus why there are laws that are suppose to keep vigilante at bay and let the Court system handle it...

A great man once said..
If you concede to violence you concede to Illiteracy

or

Through violence, you may ‘solve’ one problem, but you sow the seeds for another.
Az whopping

Broken Arrow, OK

#57 May 7, 2011
midnight_shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Certien that there are people that would say the same about you.
Thus why there are laws that are suppose to keep vigilante at bay and let the Court system handle it...
A great man once said..
If you concede to violence you concede to Illiteracy
or
Through violence, you may ‘solve’ one problem, but you sow the seeds for another.
That is what I said.If they had gotten beaten properly by the guards they would have become better citizens.Before there were cameras it would have been easier to correct inmates!
Prosecutorial Misconduct

Bloomington, IN

#58 May 8, 2011
IDIOT John Welton trying to impress people with his psychological gymnastics... Hey Johnny, Your LIES can't over shadow these DOCUMENTS & RECORDING.
http://WaltL.winkflash.com
Joh Welton is a convicted thief with 2 counts of Felony perjury! MORE recordings coming for ya to LIE about John. Enjoy you half wit...Didn't the court system question your INcompetence?? You nutjob..LOL
ppl from KY can blow me

Portsmouth, OH

#59 May 8, 2011
Az whopping wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I said.If they had gotten beaten properly by the guards they would have become better citizens.Before there were cameras it would have been easier to correct inmates!
Says the sister kisser who wouldn't have the stones to even WALK into a prison, let alone work in one!
Az whopping

Broken Arrow, OK

#60 May 8, 2011
Back in the day they got beat them down properly.They would learn to be better people. ah good times
ppl from KY can blow me

Portsmouth, OH

#61 May 8, 2011
Az whopping wrote:
Back in the day they got beat them down properly.They would learn to be better people. ah good times
Like I said, stump screwer: While THEY may have done it then, YOU wouldn't have the nuts to walk in to a prison to do it now. It's mother's day, shouldn't you be trying to stretch the old girls legs? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUEER!
Az whopping

Broken Arrow, OK

#62 May 8, 2011
Sometimes back in the day you cut the food and water off till they wise the f up
lol

United States

#63 May 8, 2011
Az whopping wrote:
Sometimes back in the day you cut the food and water off till they wise the f up
Them were the good days. Now its like staying at the amerihost and they still bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOVR quotes 1 hr woo-boy 14
Grandview Parking 1 hr mastoplasto 38
I need head now 2 hr gary 24
News Grandmother sentenced to four life terms in chi... 10 hr ohio girl1976 13
Natasha Bailey 11 hr GaryS 1
Meghan Frazie 11 hr careful 3
Mearan?? Is it true? (Jul '10) 13 hr know 121
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web