what do u think of shonacy strickland.
tnt

Minot, ND

#24 Jan 21, 2013
oh, and what i said was she wanted freedom... not to go out and be with other dudes. how does that make her a slut?
John

Waverly, OH

#25 Jan 21, 2013
tnt wrote:
oh, and what i said was she wanted freedom... not to go out and be with other dudes. how does that make her a slut?
May I ask who this is? Me n her just broke up like two days ago because she wanted freedom wich I don't blame her I'd just like to know how long she has been telling that to other ppl n who they were? She is a good person I'm assuming just not the one for me
tnt

Minot, ND

#26 Jan 21, 2013
johnny it's me, taneisa. i had called a friend and confided in her. for some reason she thought she could get on here and talk shit. im not a fan of shonacy but it is no ones business or right to call her out when they don't even know her. i just so happened to be on the site and seen this post.
realitycheck

Portsmouth, OH

#27 Jan 22, 2013
Ha. Here's a good one. I've known shonacy since she was little. I'm not friends with anyone who posted on this forum; and personally, the things that have been said are true. She is a slut. How about all the times she's cheated on John. I can name several people she's been with behind briar patch. Now; try telling someone else that she isn't a slut. John; it's in your best interest to stay FAR away from her now that you aren't together. She may seem all sweet and innocent, but trust me; she isn't.
realitycheck

Portsmouth, OH

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Especially if she's anything like her mom; and as the saying says: "the apple don't fall far from the tree"
Bahahah

Portsmouth, OH

#29 Jan 22, 2013
Ha not only all the times she cheated on john, but also kyle and Alex. Now there's a problem if you cheat on every guy your with. Then sleeping with Johns Bestfriend? Lmao wh*re.
John

Waverly, OH

#30 Jan 22, 2013
Well if there is any info u guys can tell me what she's done behind my back I'd appreciate it very much
John

Waverly, OH

#31 Jan 22, 2013
I'd like to know names where n when these supposed things happend. Ik of one time and with who she cheated on me but I need details I need closure
Bahahah

Portsmouth, OH

#32 Jan 22, 2013
Bahhahah ask Kendra Jenkins. I'm sure shed be happy to tell ya.
John

Waverly, OH

#33 Jan 22, 2013
Well ur name is hidden u can throw names n shit out there with no worries I just want the truth. This shit ain't funny it sucks ass
Bahahah

Portsmouth, OH

#34 Jan 22, 2013
No its not funny John, but you should have known shed do the same shit to you that she did to Alex and kyle. Are you really that surprised? And do you think it would really matter if I did tell you who I was? Shell lie till she's blue in the face about the people she cheated on you with. Just like she tried to lie to kyle about cheating on him with you. Do you honestly think shes going to tell the truth?
John

Waverly, OH

#35 Jan 22, 2013
U don't have to tell me ur name I just wanna know what all happend n no I'm not that stupid I was just hopeing she would change n thought she did. I just want to know what was going on
tnt

Minot, ND

#36 Jan 22, 2013
johnny, be careful. i'm not saying everything they say isn't true, but they could be rumors... even if they aren't, what you don't know wont hurt you. it may be better to simply not know. all you need to know is that she's a terrible girl friend and afraid to be an adult and take care of herself. the type of person who moves in with her bf's mom and doesn't pay one bill... is a pretty shitty person. she's lazy, self loathing, heartless, vain, homely... the only thing she has going for her is that she's thin... well, i could go on and on. your a good man and if you can move past this with no spit it could make you even better.
realitycheck

Portsmouth, OH

#37 Jan 22, 2013
I agree with tnt. Maybe just taking the time to get over it without knowing is better. Shonacy has a lot of personal issues that only she can fix and that's why she is what tnt said. I personally know her from her childhood up. I don't like her, simply because of the choices she has made. I know you as we'll, John. And you are above what she deserves. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve to be happy or whatnot; but, by doing the things she's done to you shows otherwise. She's done a lot of manipulation. Things she can't take back; and probably doesn't care that she done. Be careful; please.
John

Waverly, OH

#38 Jan 22, 2013
Thanks TNT I just don't want to feel like a moron though u know I want to know Wth was going on the last year n a half of my life n thank u realitycheck. I'd really like to know who u r though? Lol
John

Waverly, OH

#39 Jan 22, 2013
N I can't help but wonder y if I'm better than she deserves y does it seem I can't have a good relationship that's all ppl keep telling me is I'm better than her Im a great guy all this stuff witch thanks to those of u that think of me that way lol but I just don't feel like a very great person
realitycheck

Portsmouth, OH

#40 Jan 22, 2013
You are John. You have to wait on the right one to come. Shonacy wasn't it. Think real hard and you'll know me. We went to votech together. But; there's someone out there for everyone. Patience is the key
Bahahah

Portsmouth, OH

#41 Jan 22, 2013
John I also know you too, have for quite awhile and their right you are a good guy, you just don't pick the right girls sometimes. Simple truth; girls see that your a good guy and they play on that and take advantage of you. Be more cautious when it comes to choosing girls and the right one for you will come along eventually!
John

United States

#42 Jan 22, 2013
Well thank u guys lol n as u guys must know I know how to pick em huh lol id still really like to know who u guys r
John

United States

#43 Jan 22, 2013
And Ik she's done some messed up thing n hell even to me but I'd still appreciate it if everyone would stop tlking about her on here ok. She had a messed up life growing up n still does she's been threw a lot as far as Ik guys she has some demons but I'm sure ppl tlking about her don't help her pain at all. Like I said ik what she's done but just cut her some slack ok I'd prefer her to have a better life than what every one expects from her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harper fearing 1 hr harry feltersnatch 7
Meghan Lynn Kaskey & Laura Garcia 3 hr Harper Fearing 1
timmy to angie (Feb '15) 3 hr Harper Fearing 7
kaylynn nunley (Jan '12) 3 hr team julie 4
Pats Labor Day BASH 9 hr AllIDoISLOL 1
black have finally won 10 hr Courtney 206
Drama queens in wayne hills?go! 11 hr Rachel 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages